Windows 10: Powershell Popup

Discus and support Powershell Popup in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Recently I’ve been having a windows message pop up saying Powershell v1.0 wants to run on my laptop and I currently have windows in the S mode. I try... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Helen K11, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Helen K11 Win User

Powershell Popup

Recently I’ve been having a windows message pop up saying Powershell v1.0 wants to run on my laptop and I currently have windows in the S mode. I try to run a scan with windows security under “virus & threat protection” but I can’t find the scan button and nothing is being flagged as malware. I use this laptop only for schoolwork. How should I go about solving this problem?

:)

Helen K11, Jun 2, 2021
  2. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jun 2, 2021
  3. Smeed Win User

Powershell Popup

Smeed, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

Powershell Popup

1. Powershell Popup - Similar Threads - Powershell Popup

2. Powershell popup after reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell popup after reboot.: I am getting a Powershell popup after each reboot. the content on the popup is just a number "0".Application evtx shows it's caused by _PSScriptPolicyTest_azygph12.afv.psm1 and __PSScriptPolicyTest_v0k3f3ke.m5l.ps1 which have something to do with Applocker. How do I stop this...
  3. Powershell popup after reboot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell popup after reboot.: I am getting a Powershell popup after each reboot. the content on the popup is just a number "0".Application evtx shows it's caused by _PSScriptPolicyTest_azygph12.afv.psm1 and __PSScriptPolicyTest_v0k3f3ke.m5l.ps1 which have something to do with Applocker. How do I stop this...
  4. Powershell popup after reboot.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How do I Stop PowerShell Random Popup a Bit After Starting PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I Stop PowerShell Random Popup a Bit After Starting PC?: I have had this Powershell pop up randomly either after starting up my PC or a bit after for some reason. I will list the couple of things I have tried to do to get rid of this problem since I've never had something like this happen before.-Went into task manager to disable...
  6. How do I Stop PowerShell Random Popup a Bit After Starting PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Stop PowerShell Random Popup a Bit After Starting PC?: I have had this Powershell pop up randomly either after starting up my PC or a bit after for some reason. I will list the couple of things I have tried to do to get rid of this problem since I've never had something like this happen before.-Went into task manager to disable...
  7. How do I Stop PowerShell Random Popup a Bit After Starting PC?

8. Powershell v1.0 Popups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell v1.0 Popups: I need HELP!! I keep getting this blank blue screen like command prompt popup box. The title that in the top left-hand corner says "c /windows/SysWOW64/windowspowershell/v1.0/powershell.exe"I have tried just about everything. I disabled it in the startup and the task manager,...
  9. Powershell v1.0 Popups

Powershell v1.0 Popups: I need HELP!! I keep getting this blank blue screen like command prompt popup box. The title that in the top left-hand corner says "c /windows/SysWOW64/windowspowershell/v1.0/powershell.exe"I have tried just about everything. I disabled it in the startup and the task manager,...
  10. Powershell popup force laptop shutdown

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Powershell popup force laptop shutdown: My laptop has been in s mode since purchase at christmas and over the last 5 days ive been getting a popup in a blue box asking if i want to run windows powershell.exe. This happens between 8 and 9 every night, i haven't tried to run powershell or any other app. I can't close...