Windows 10: Powershell Pro's Unite!~ (help me reinstall a default app)

Discus and support Powershell Pro's Unite!~ (help me reinstall a default app) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Thanks for adding to the expertise to be found here @klepp0906. It just remains to mark this thread Solved so others can find it easily. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by klepp0906, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Bree New Member

Powershell Pro's Unite!~ (help me reinstall a default app)

Thanks for adding to the expertise to be found here @klepp0906. It just remains to mark this thread Solved so others can find it easily.

Thema:

Powershell Pro's Unite!~ (help me reinstall a default app)

1. Powershell Pro's Unite!~ (help me reinstall a default app) - Similar Threads - Powershell Pro's Unite

2. Can you help me reinstall the Microsoft Photos App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me reinstall the Microsoft Photos App?: My Photos App stopped being able to open my photos. I tried repair, then restart, but they didn't work, so then I uninstalled it. Now I can't seem to get it again in the Microsoft Store! Help please! Thank you...
  3. Can you help me reinstall the Microsoft Photos App?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you help me reinstall the Microsoft Photos App?: My Photos App stopped being able to open my photos. I tried repair, then restart, but they didn't work, so then I uninstalled it. Now I can't seem to get it again in the Microsoft Store! Help please! Thank you...
  4. Can you help me reinstall the Microsoft Photos App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. will you help me what to do to fix the bettery issue of this unit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will you help me what to do to fix the bettery issue of this unit?: already update windows. the problem is the battery is not adding up when you plug in the charger. it stucks at 6% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-you-help-me-what-to-do-to-fix-the-bettery/5338199c-7e1d-4f13-a23e-d5133cad9aff
  6. Can anyone help me with this PowerShell issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with this PowerShell issue?: There's a PowerShell command I use to start updating an excel file very morning. It worked until yesterday, when I got a Windows update. Since then, I can't do it.The commands I run:$excel = new-object -comobject excel.application$workbook =...
  7. Can anyone help me with this PowerShell issue?

Can anyone help me with this PowerShell issue?: There's a PowerShell command I use to start updating an excel file very morning. It worked until yesterday, when I got a Windows update. Since then, I can't do it.The commands I run:$excel = new-object -comobject excel.application$workbook =...
  8. Can anyone help me with this PowerShell issue?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Reset Powershell to default?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reset Powershell to default?: Is it possible to reset Powershell to complete defaults i.e the font, colors etc? 180017
  10. Problem with reinstalling default apps

Problem with reinstalling default apps: I am having a problem with reinstalling the default apps of Windows 10. When I have uninstalled an app, and then try to reinstall the default package through: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...