Windows 10: Powershell Remote Code Excution

Discus and support Powershell Remote Code Excution in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Powershell Scripts being setup remotely and running on my computer. How do I transfer the logs to the discussion board so someone can look at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoshuaHamlett, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Powershell Remote Code Excution

I have Powershell Scripts being setup remotely and running on my computer. How do I transfer the logs to the discussion board so someone can look at it?

:)

JoshuaHamlett, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    The Microsoft PowerShell-Docs repo is moving

Source: The PowerShell-Docs repo is moving | PowerShell Team Blog

Brink, Aug 2, 2020
  4. CedricZT Win User

Powershell Remote Code Excution

Execute Powershell command on remote computer

Hello, I would like to execute a PowerShell command on a remote computer. The command is the following:

Code:
    Invoke-Command -ComputerName 10.40.27.174 -ScriptBlock { Get-ChildItem C:\ } -credential User
    I get the following error:

Code:
    [10.40.27.174] La connexion au serveur distant 10.40.27.174 a échoué avec le message d’erreur suivant: Accès refusé.

Pour plus d'informations, voir la rubrique d'aide about_Remote_Troubleshooting.

+ CategoryInfo          : OpenError: (10.40.27.174:String) [], PSRemotingTransportException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : AccessDenied,PSSessionStateBroken
    So in English: "The connexion to the remote server 10.40.27.174 failed with the error message: Access denied."

Here is what I did: I have two computer with Windows 10 Home Edition. I start PowerShell admin on both computer.

On both Computer I have executed:

Code:
    Set-Item wsman:\localhost\client\trustedhosts *
    and then

Code:
    Restart-Service WinRM
    I have seen that there are groups. So I also did:

Code:
    net localgroup "Remote Desktop Users" "Elève" /add
    I logged off and on and after

Code:
    PS C:\windows\system32> Get-LocalGroupMemberapplet de commande Get-LocalGroupMember  la position 1 du pipeline de la commande

Fournissez des valeurs pour les paramètres suivants :

Name: Remote Desktop UsersObjectClass Name                  PrincipalSource

----------- ----                  ---------------

Utilisateur LAPTOP-U0369JC1\Elève Local
    On the remote Computer the account is: Elève and there is no password. So When I

have to entered the password I simply press "Enter". I know it's bad for the security, but

it's for a small school.

Do you have an idea what's wrong ? Thank you!

CedricZT, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Powershell Remote Code Excution

1. Powershell Remote Code Excution - Similar Threads - Powershell Remote Code

2. Windows Powershell launches and excutes unknown script then disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Powershell launches and excutes unknown script then disappears: After 1hr of login, this unknown task named "dA2UvL8" executes this script on Windows Powershell:--WindowStyle Hidden -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File "C:\WINDOWS\System32\519F.tmp\51A0.tmp.ps1"This is the task = It has these triggers =Can anyone tell me if it is harmful or...
  3. Windows Powershell launches and excutes unknown script then disappears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Powershell launches and excutes unknown script then disappears: After 1hr of login, this unknown task named "dA2UvL8" executes this script on Windows Powershell:--WindowStyle Hidden -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File "C:\WINDOWS\System32\519F.tmp\51A0.tmp.ps1"This is the task = It has these triggers =Can anyone tell me if it is harmful or...
  4. Windows Powershell launches and excutes unknown script then disappears

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell: Looking to grant a service account access to run the get-services cmd let for remote servers. I have amended few permission still getting elevated privilege error on PowerShell....
  6. View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell: Looking to grant a service account access to run the get-services cmd let for remote servers. I have amended few permission still getting elevated privilege error on PowerShell....
  7. Windows powershell code failing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows powershell code failing: Repair-WindowsImage : The restore operation failed. Either the repair source was not found or the component store cannot be repaired. At line:1 char:1 + Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: :...
  8. Enable PowerShell SSH Remoting in PowerShell 7

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enable PowerShell SSH Remoting in PowerShell 7: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThomasMaurerCH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fwfkpb/enable_powershell_ssh_remoting_in_powershell_7/
  9. PowerShell - Remote File Checking

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PowerShell - Remote File Checking: How can i check remote users desktop for specific files for audit purpose via domain admin user? Hiren https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-remote-file-checking/6a67ccaf-4454-41af-b024-05daad69047f"
  10. Execute Powershell command on remote computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Execute Powershell command on remote computer: Hello, I would like to execute a PowerShell command on a remote computer. The command is the following: Invoke-Command -ComputerName 10.40.27.174 -ScriptBlock { Get-ChildItem C:\ } -credential User I get the following error: [10.40.27.174] La connexion au serveur...