Windows 10: PowerShell - Remote File Checking

Discus and support PowerShell - Remote File Checking in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can i check remote users desktop for specific files for audit purpose via domain admin user? Hiren... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hiren Delwadia, Jun 11, 2019.

1. PowerShell - Remote File Checking

How can i check remote users desktop for specific files for audit purpose via domain admin user?

Hiren

:)

Hiren Delwadia, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    PowerShell randomly poping-up in tool bar

Hello,

Just to verify, do you have any scheduled tasks that uses Powershell? Scheduled tasks makes Powershell window appear periodically on your computer, therefore we suggest that you check the Task Scheduler. Here are the steps:

• Click on Start.
    • In the search bar, type Task Scheduler and click on

Task Scheduler
      in the results.
    • Under Active Tasks, check for any tasks that use Powershell and the scheduled time.

If the issue still persist, we suggest that you run a Windows Defender scan to see if it will pick up any malware that the first scan missed.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Jun 11, 2019
  4. PowerShell - Remote File Checking

Windows 10 - the remote procedure call failed

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• In the Search box, type PowerShell

• Right click on PowerShell and choose
      Run as administrator

• In the command prompt, enter the following command:

• PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"
    Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

PowerShell - Remote File Checking

1. PowerShell - Remote File Checking - Similar Threads - PowerShell Remote File

2. View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell: Looking to grant a service account access to run the get-services cmd let for remote servers. I have amended few permission still getting elevated privilege error on PowerShell....
  3. View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell: Looking to grant a service account access to run the get-services cmd let for remote servers. I have amended few permission still getting elevated privilege error on PowerShell....
  4. PowerShell command to check if Microsoft Store is installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerShell command to check if Microsoft Store is installed: As title says, I'd like to know if there is such command. 164490
  5. PowerShell rename files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PowerShell rename files: Dear team, I have 30,000 .jpg files in a folder and I need to rename them. I am trying to use Windows PowerShell. I want all the files to have a numeric name with 5 digits. For example, I want to do the following: 1.jpg -> 00001.jpg 2.jpg -> 00002.jpg ... 29999.pg...
  6. Powershell Remote Code Excution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powershell Remote Code Excution: I have Powershell Scripts being setup remotely and running on my computer. How do I transfer the logs to the discussion board so someone can look at it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-remote-code-excution/6aa34661-a3ea-4d51-9a6e-cd4c30bb32a8
  7. Enable PowerShell SSH Remoting in PowerShell 7

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enable PowerShell SSH Remoting in PowerShell 7: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThomasMaurerCH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fwfkpb/enable_powershell_ssh_remoting_in_powershell_7/
  8. Enable Remote Desktop using Command Prompt or PowerShell

in Windows 10 News
    Enable Remote Desktop using Command Prompt or PowerShell: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you want to use the Remote Desktop feature without opening the Windows Settings panel, then you can enable Remote Desktop using Command Prompt or Windows PowerShell. If you have a remote desktop client on your mobile or another computer, [...] This post...
  9. Execute Powershell command on remote computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Execute Powershell command on remote computer: Hello, I would like to execute a PowerShell command on a remote computer. The command is the following: Invoke-Command -ComputerName 10.40.27.174 -ScriptBlock { Get-ChildItem C:\ } -credential User I get the following error: [10.40.27.174] La connexion au serveur...
  10. Check PowerShell Version in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Check PowerShell Version in Windows: How to: Check PowerShell Version in Windows How to Check PowerShell Version in Windows Windows PowerShell is a task-based command-line shell and scripting language designed especially for system administration. Built on the .NET Framework, Windows PowerShell helps IT...