Windows 10: Powershell right click paste does not work (win 10 18.09 17763.348)

Discus and support Powershell right click paste does not work (win 10 18.09 17763.348) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can't paste in powershell with right click anymore lately, is it only me or a new bug? Anyone else have this problem? Thanks. 128139 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by roy111, Mar 2, 2019.

1. roy111 Win User

Powershell right click paste does not work (win 10 18.09 17763.348)

I can't paste in powershell with right click anymore lately, is it only me or a new bug?
    Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks.

:)

roy111, Mar 2, 2019
  2. lvgandhi Win User

powershell help does not seem to work

Thanks for response.
    I have done chkdsk C: /f also.
    still not working. I tried your suggestion also. That also does not work.
    But as I said get-help dir works. Please see below

Powershell right click paste does not work (win 10 18.09 17763.348) [​IMG]

lvgandhi, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Mar 2, 2019
  4. evadernz Win User

iCloud for Windows will not work with Windows 10 (October 2018 update)

Try this solution that worked in my case (Windows 10 Pro 64-bit v1809)

1. Open Registry Editor: Win+R | regedit
    2. Navigate to the registry path: HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion
    3. Temporarily modify these 3 registry keys:
      • CurrentBuild set value to 17134 (instead of 17763)
      • CurrentBuildNumber set value to 17134 (instead of 17763)
      • ReleaseId set value to 1803 (instead of 1809)
    4. Install iCloud: iCloudSetup.exe | when finished, do not restart yet
    5. Restore initial values of the 3 keys (step 3)
    6. Restart PC and complete setup of iCloud
    For Windows 10 in 32-bit version, the path is: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion

evadernz, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Powershell right click paste does not work (win 10 18.09 17763.348) - Similar Threads - Powershell right click

2. Windows 10 22h2 won't update past 17763

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 22h2 won't update past 17763: I had to reset my PC using a flash drive I received from the company that I bought my PC from a few years back, and now have to completely redownload all the updates from Windows from over the years, but now Windows Update appears to be constantly downloading an update, while...
  3. Right click with mouse does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right click with mouse does not work: I am using a Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600. Until the last Windows update I have been able to right click with the mouse , but all of a sudden nothing happens when I am right clicking. Nothing wrong with mouse as it is still working on computer running Win7. The...
  4. Right Click on desktop does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click on desktop does not work: I am having an issue that when I right click my desktop, the loading symbol pops up and then goes away after a minute or two. I am not in tablet mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-on-desktop-does-not-work/cde807db-63f4-4238-a929-71f601e6f214
  5. Right click does not work

Right click does not work: When I right click on the desktop, Windows hangs Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-does-not-work/60a5179b-7fd3-4ec2-a92c-97e5919f8483
  6. "Paste" is not an option on right click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    "Paste" is not an option on right click menu: I just noticed this: When I go to COPY files and PASTE them into folders on another PC on the home network, the PASTE option does not show in the menu when you right click the destination folder. Is this 'normal' behavior? I can Paste the files using the paste button in the...
  7. SHIFT + Right click, does not show anymore CMD and/or Powershell

in Windows 10 Support
    SHIFT + Right click, does not show anymore CMD and/or Powershell: Hello everybody 2 Days I go I decided to upgrade my OS to the latest version build 1903 from build 1803. I noticed that while I press SHIFT key + right click it won't show anymore on contextual menu the voice open CMD here or Powershell here. I am not sure if this is removed...
  8. Desktop right-click menu does not work

Desktop right-click menu does not work: When I right-click on the desktop, the cursor changes to a spinning icon, but I never get a menu to pop up. Right-click works everywhere else, just not on the desktop. Is is a brand new computer with Windows 10 installed. What might be wrong?...
  9. Touch Pad right click to cut and paste does not work, wireless mouse works great as does...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch Pad right click to cut and paste does not work, wireless mouse works great as does...: Good evening Touch Pad right click to cut and paste does not work, wireless mouse works great as does control C and Control V. I have tried fixes given on line but they do not fix Help Please Steve Beard...
  10. right clicking in Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    right clicking in Win 10: Suddenly, right-clicking in File Explorer for Windows 10 no longer offers the usual options. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Dan 56565

Users found this page by searching for:

1. powershell right click paste not working

2. powershell right cick paste