Windows 10: Powershell Script to connect AD and check if the user is member of a group or not.

Discus and support Powershell Script to connect AD and check if the user is member of a group or not. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can you help me to create a Powershell Script to connect AD and check if the user is member of a group or not from client machine and set a registery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Fahad Noaman, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Powershell Script to connect AD and check if the user is member of a group or not.

Can you help me to create a Powershell Script to connect AD and check if the user is member of a group or not from client machine and set a registery key based on the condition

:)

Fahad Noaman, Apr 12, 2021

2. need a script to add group or groups to AD workstations maybe powershell?

I need a script or batch job or powershell to add one or more ad groups to newly imaged or upgraded workstations.

Anyone have it already written or can I do it to multiple workstations using my ad tools ?

WesBichsel, Apr 12, 2021
  3. 7thSense Win User
    7thSense, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Powershell Script to connect AD and check if the user is member of a group or not.

ADDING MEMBERS TO A GROUP

Is it possible to add a member to a particular group by editing his contact informations ? Can we add members to a contact group in BULK ?

FazliWahid, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Powershell Script to connect AD and check if the user is member of a group or not.

1. Powershell Script to connect AD and check if the user is member of a group or not. - Similar Threads - Powershell Script connect

2. Need administrative help adding a family member to a group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need administrative help adding a family member to a group: I sincerely and humbly ask for the Family Safety team's direct assistance with this issue.We have been trying to add accounts for the kids to our Microsoft Family group for the last few days. We finally managed to get most accounts accepted and in the group, except for one...
  3. Need administrative help adding a family member to a group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need administrative help adding a family member to a group: I sincerely and humbly ask for the Family Safety team's direct assistance with this issue.We have been trying to add accounts for the kids to our Microsoft Family group for the last few days. We finally managed to get most accounts accepted and in the group, except for one...
  4. Group members

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Group members: Here is my dilemma. When I try to edit the group email address I get this:This is my dilemma. I try to delete a member from a group list and here is what i get. all day. Any ideas???...
  5. Group members

Group members: Here is my dilemma. When I try to edit the group email address I get this:This is my dilemma. I try to delete a member from a group list and here is what i get. all day. Any ideas???...
  6. Group members

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. User not created after adding it as a family member

User not created after adding it as a family member: Hi, I added my wife's account as a family member but even after rebooting, there is no user folder in her name. I can see her in the list of users but since there is no folder associated with her I can't get into her account and configure it. Can anyone tell me how to solve...
  8. Script to check if wifi is connected?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Script to check if wifi is connected?: Is there a scriptable solution ie check every 5 min if I'm connected to WiFi or not and if not try and reconnect? When my laptops lose wifi signal for any reason (eg power outage, ap reboot) they do not try to reconnect again when WiFi is back (have to click the ssid to...
  9. need a script to add group or groups to AD workstations maybe powershell?

in Windows 10 Customization
    need a script to add group or groups to AD workstations maybe powershell?: I need a script or batch job or powershell to add one or more ad groups to newly imaged or upgraded workstations. Anyone have it already written or can I do it to multiple workstations using my ad tools ?...
  10. create script to list all groups all my users are members of?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    create script to list all groups all my users are members of?: Is there a login script or some way to show and list all my users and exactly what groups they are members of? We have an older server with all the users and their assigned groups on and soon we have to move all the shares off the server to new server and I'm not sure how to...