Windows 10: powershell scripts

Discus and support powershell scripts in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I have azure. Someone is somehow installing powershell scripts onto my computer that allows them to host my PC through P2P and UDP connections,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rod_175, Jun 14, 2020.

1. rod_175 Win User

powershell scripts

Hi, I have azure. Someone is somehow installing powershell scripts onto my computer that allows them to host my
    PC through P2P and UDP connections, well I think so anyway. I have only just found powershell script entry changes in my registry by accident. These criminals troll me incessantly, both on twitch and online games. Programs and settings are changed without my persmission that allow them to access my computer remotely, for instance Bluetooth being turned on, WLAN connections opened, windows search on, amongst others. I don't know what powershell is or how to use it. I just bought a new computer because the old one was destroyed by these criminal scumbags and now this one is now infected with scripts that allow them into my machine and ruin my online experience. I am not computer savy and have a disability pension for PTSD. This is making my life very difficult and I am not able to seek help locally as I am not financially secure. I have sought help previously but the help did nothing to stop this problem. Please help me!!!!!??????

:)

rod_175, Jun 14, 2020

2. PowerShell scripts not working with Call operator

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while developing a PowerShell script using the Call operator. I would suggest you to refer the articles

The Windows PowerShell ISE

However, as the issue is related to developing PowerShell scripts, I would suggest you to post your query on

MSDN forums
    , where we have expertise and developers who are well equipped with the knowledge of developing PowerShell scripts in Windows.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Powershell script

Hi Muhammed DanishM S,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to let you know that the Windows PowerShell command-line and scripting language can be used to automate many Group Policy tasks, including configuring registry-based policy settings and various Group Policy Management Console (GPMC) tasks.

Refer to this article to know more.

Group Policy Cmdlets in Windows PowerShell

For more information, I would suggest you to post your query in
    MSDN Forums
    , where we have developers and support professionals who are well-equipped with the knowledge on PowerShell
    scripts to assist you with your query.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jun 14, 2020
  4. powershell scripts

Powershell script

How to write powershell script ( or command) to change the configuration in group policy administrative templates?

Muhammed DanishM S, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

powershell scripts

1. powershell scripts - Similar Threads - powershell scripts

2. Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script: Hi,I am working with a machine that has Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB with OS Version 1607. I had to install the Spanish Language Pack and the Microsoft Helena Text to Speech voice via offline Meaning that I had no access to internet. I was able to install the Spanish...
  3. Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script: Hi,I am working with a machine that has Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB with OS Version 1607. I had to install the Spanish Language Pack and the Microsoft Helena Text to Speech voice via offline Meaning that I had no access to internet. I was able to install the Spanish...
  4. Can I on/off device encryption setting using powershell script automation in windows home 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I on/off device encryption setting using powershell script automation in windows home 11?: I want to on/off device encryption settings in security & privacy using my powershell automation script. so it is possible or not please provide me official information on itThanks...
  5. Can I on/off device encryption setting using powershell script automation in windows home 11?

Can I on/off device encryption setting using powershell script automation in windows home 11?: I want to on/off device encryption settings in security & privacy using my powershell automation script. so it is possible or not please provide me official information on itThanks...
  6. Problems with Powershell Scripts and Credential Manager VIA Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Powershell Scripts and Credential Manager VIA Intune: Hi All,I have been trying to create either a script for entering credentials into Windows Credential Manager via Intune. Credentials are for a mapped drive connection to a non-windows server. Have not been able to make it work yet. I have tried many permutations of scripts,...
  7. Problems with Powershell Scripts and Credential Manager

Problems with Powershell Scripts and Credential Manager: Hi All,I have been trying to create either a script for entering credentials into Windows Credential Manager via Intune. Credentials are for a mapped drive connection to a non-windows server. Have not been able to make it work yet. I have tried many permutations of scripts,...
  8. How to get rid of transcripting powershell scripts in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of transcripting powershell scripts in windows 10?: I do not need the transcripts of my powershell scripts. Every time when I run a ps1 script, it starts with:"Transcript started, output file is C:\Mysofts\Powershell\PSHistory\WPS_5_console.txt"As I am the admin of this PC, I disabled Windows Powershell transcripting in...
  9. How to get rid of transcripting powershell scripts in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of transcripting powershell scripts in windows 10?: I do not need the transcripts of my powershell scripts. Every time when I run a ps1 script, it starts with:"Transcript started, output file is C:\Mysofts\Powershell\PSHistory\WPS_5_console.txt"As I am the admin of this PC, I disabled Windows Powershell transcripting in...
  10. How to get rid of transcripting powershell scripts in windows 10?