Windows 10: PowerShell: The smart person's guide

Discus and support PowerShell: The smart person's guide in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This comprehensive guide covers essential PowerShell information, including features, usage requirements, and how Microsoft's framework extends to task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Borg 386, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Borg 386 Win User

PowerShell: The smart person's guide

PowerShell: The smart person's guide - TechRepublic

:)

Borg 386, Mar 31, 2017

2. Microsoft stated it,I'd like you to explain it.Will you,please?

Main source

Mihai-Daniel, Mar 31, 2017
  3. Rahul8460 Win User
    Rahul8460, Mar 31, 2017
  4. pparks1 Win User

Thanks. I have been living in powershell for the past month.

pparks1, Mar 31, 2017
Thema:

1. PowerShell: The smart person's guide - Similar Threads - PowerShell smart person's

2. HP Smart smart app uninstalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Smart smart app uninstalled: Hello I have uninstalled the HP Smart app from my PC and I want to install a app to use in printer to scan the HP app goes through the complete installation but at the end it still wants me to install HP Smart I have 2 different printers I use 1 a HP LaserJet printer only...
  3. Windows licensing guide

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows licensing guide: Hey there! I am considering creating a website that would allow a user to VPN into a subnet containing hackable Windows virtual machines to teach people cyber security. I would want to use legacy versions of Windows like Server 2008 and Windows 7 as well as new versions. I...
  4. New settings for smart features and personalization in Google Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    New settings for smart features and personalization in Google Gmail: People have come to expect a lot from their email. But whether you’re an inbox zero master or a never-archiver, you want your email experience to be easy and secure. Since 2004, many have grown to love Gmail for its time-saving and security features. From...
  5. guides for "gpedit.msc"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    guides for "gpedit.msc": hello, i'm a windows 10 user who just discovered "gpedit.msc" and loved it for now, but i've only found one guide on how to use it to increase the security of my pc, which is: https://www.cyber.gov.au/sites/default/files/2019-03/hardening_win10_1709.pdf I wanted to know if...
  6. PHP > Programming Guide

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PHP > Programming Guide: Hi Everyone! Does anyone know how I could get a practical book on SQL Server Tutorials and examples? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/php-programming-guide/756484e3-23a3-49ef-b743-4eafa6047473
  7. Easy Guide Links

in Windows 10 Customization
    Easy Guide Links: Andre Da Costa's Easy Guide Links How to Create Desktop Shortcuts for Microsoft Store and Desktop Apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/easy-guide-how-to-create-desktop-shortcuts-for/e9340b1c-e952-42fc-92ce-63cb58b5b0d2 How to...
  8. Where are software GUIDs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are software GUIDs?: We are migrating to Win10 this summer and I am trying to package VLC for Win10. My install scripts work fine but I'd like to have an uninstall cmd line for SCCM2012. GUIDs don't exist in the usual location: HKLC>Software>Microsoft>Windows<CurrentVersion>Uninstall...
  9. How smart is SMART now?

in Windows 10 News
    How smart is SMART now?: Your disks and SSDs have a self-monitoring function called SMART. But how good is it? The fine folks at Backblaze are back with data on how well SMART works for them. SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) is a protocol for passing information from a...
  10. Fileless malware: The smart person's guide

in Windows 10 News
    Fileless malware: The smart person's guide: Fileless malware uses system files and functions native to the operating systems to evade detection and deliver its payload. Learn more about this invisible threat and the best approach to combat it. What is fileless malware? Fileless malware is a type of malware...