Windows 10: powershell to set second monitor wallpaper

Discus and support powershell to set second monitor wallpaper in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 laptop connected to two monitors in extended display mode. I would like to only set the second monitor wallpaper to a specific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sharkwsk, Nov 8, 2021.

1. sharkwsk Win User

powershell to set second monitor wallpaper

I have Windows 10 laptop connected to two monitors in extended display mode. I would like to only set the second monitor wallpaper to a specific image.Manual way of doing this would be to navigate: Desktop right click --> Personalization --> Choose the picture --> Right click and set for monitor 2Is there any way to automate it via a script bat/powershell ?I was able to get below code snippet to work, however it sets the wallpaper to both the displaysfunction Set-Wallpaper$MyWallpaper{$code = @' using System.Runtime.InteropServices; namespace Win32{ public

:)

sharkwsk, Nov 8, 2021
  2. 1CENUKE Win User

Second monitor wallpaper resets wallpaper on startup

On startup, my second monitor wallpaper always changes to the wallpaper on my main wallpaper. This happens until I go on rearrange displays and move it slightly and click apply, which then displays the intended wallpaper on the second display. However,
    currently I have to mess around with the display settings every single time i startup the pc, which is proving to be very annoying.

1CENUKE, Nov 8, 2021
  3. How to display different slideshow wallpapers (backgrounds) on each monitor

I followed those steps. When right-clicking on the image to select a monitor, I get:

• Set for all monitors
    • Set for monitor 4
    • Set for monitor 4
    • Set for monitor 4
    • Set for monitor 4

powershell to set second monitor wallpaper 01d6e76f-69b5-4b69-af3d-0c264511199c?upload=true.jpg

jwildman16, Nov 8, 2021
  4. N1DA Win User

Dual monitor separate wallpapers

I am trying to get different wallpapers on both of my monitors however when i right click the images in settings 3 options come up, one saying set for all monitors, and the other two say set for monitor 2, there is no set for monitor 1 option in the list.

N1DA, Nov 8, 2021
Thema:

1. powershell to set second monitor wallpaper - Similar Threads - powershell set second

2. Windows keeps changing wallpaper on second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps changing wallpaper on second monitor: I have two monitors, one in portait modedisplay 2 and one in landscape modedisplay 1. I set up my wallpapers by right-clicking on the desktop, hitting personalize, going into back grounds and then right clicking to choose which display the wallpaper in question will be...
  3. Windows keeps changing wallpaper on second monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps changing wallpaper on second monitor: I have two monitors, one in portait modedisplay 2 and one in landscape modedisplay 1. I set up my wallpapers by right-clicking on the desktop, hitting personalize, going into back grounds and then right clicking to choose which display the wallpaper in question will be...
  4. Can't set a different wallpaper for second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't set a different wallpaper for second monitor: Hello,When I set up a second monitor for my system, I wanted for both monitors to have different wallpapers, but when I tried to do so, I couldn't do it. All it shows is "set as desktop background" instead of "set for monitor 1" or "set for monitor 2".I didn't have multiple...
  5. Can't set a different wallpaper for second monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't set a different wallpaper for second monitor: Hello,When I set up a second monitor for my system, I wanted for both monitors to have different wallpapers, but when I tried to do so, I couldn't do it. All it shows is "set as desktop background" instead of "set for monitor 1" or "set for monitor 2".I didn't have multiple...
  6. Cannot set different wallpaper on second monitor anymore.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot set different wallpaper on second monitor anymore.: When I go to "background" and right click, the option Set for Monitor 1/Set for Monitor 2, no longer appears. Is this happening for anyone else? submitted by /u/0Maka [link] [comments]...
  7. powershell to set second monitor wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    powershell to set second monitor wallpaper: I have Windows 10 laptop connected to two monitors in extended display mode. I would like to only set the second monitor wallpaper to a specific image.Manual way of doing this would be to navigate: Desktop right click --> Personalization --> Choose the picture --> Right click...
  8. Second monitor wallpaper resets wallpaper on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Second monitor wallpaper resets wallpaper on startup: On startup, my second monitor wallpaper always changes to the wallpaper on my main wallpaper. This happens until I go on rearrange displays and move it slightly and click apply, which then displays the intended wallpaper on the second display. However, currently I have to...
  9. Display Settings for Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Display Settings for Second Monitor: Display setting is not working for my second monitor since installing Windows 10 on my PC. It does not allow me to set up second monitor, please help. Have check driver set up, still not working....
  10. Second monitor settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Second monitor settings: I have a 4K monitor connected via different HDMI inputs to a desktop and a couple of laptops. Laptops do not have the same 4K resolution. So my problem is whenever I'm switching HDMI input, the content of the second screen on my Windows 10 laptop migrates to the small laptop...