Windows 10: Powershell Virus

Discus and support Powershell Virus in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I randomly keep getting an alert on my webroot anti virus of a virus. it says it's part of a malaware group called PS/EntryPointNull.A and it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Craig Langman, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Powershell Virus

I randomly keep getting an alert on my webroot anti virus of a virus. it says it's part of a malaware group called PS/EntryPointNull.A and it is located in C:windows\sysnative\WindowsPowershell...\powershel.exe anyone have an idea on how to fix. It happens often like every 2 minutes or so

:)

Craig Langman, Dec 7, 2022
  2. lvgandhi Win User

Defender sees powershell file as virus

I had been using powershell script attached with this for quite a long time. Now windows security is deleting that file as virus. Any suggestion what it finds as security threat?
    When I try to exclude that file I get msg as below

Powershell Virus [​IMG]

lvgandhi, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Kursah Win User
    PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Dec 7, 2022
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Powershell Virus

PowerShell randomly poping-up in tool bar

Hello,

Just to verify, do you have any scheduled tasks that uses Powershell? Scheduled tasks makes Powershell window appear periodically on your computer, therefore we suggest that you check the Task Scheduler. Here are the steps:

• Click on Start.
    • In the search bar, type Task Scheduler and click on

Task Scheduler
      in the results.
    • Under Active Tasks, check for any tasks that use Powershell and the scheduled time.

If the issue still persist, we suggest that you run a Windows Defender scan to see if it will pick up any malware that the first scan missed.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

Powershell Virus

1. Powershell Virus - Similar Threads - Powershell Virus

2. PowerShell? *Trojan Virus*, Running Multiple Times a Day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell? *Trojan Virus*, Running Multiple Times a Day: Hi all,my laptop have been infected with a trojan virus, it's making my computer really slow and heating up quickly, I have followed a previous thread before about the same issue, I have downloaded the Farbar Recovery Tool and run scan, it generated the two files FRST and...
  3. PowerShell? *Trojan Virus*, Running Multiple Times a Day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerShell? *Trojan Virus*, Running Multiple Times a Day: Hi all,my laptop have been infected with a trojan virus, it's making my computer really slow and heating up quickly, I have followed a previous thread before about the same issue, I have downloaded the Farbar Recovery Tool and run scan, it generated the two files FRST and...
  4. PowerShell virus detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell virus detected: My antivirus told my that my Microsoft windows PowerShell%4Operational.evtx is infected by PwrSh : ViperSoftX - A [Pws]And asked my Move to Quarantine: file is in Windows folder, are you sure you want to move it to Quarantine?...
  5. PowerShell virus detected

PowerShell virus detected: My antivirus told my that my Microsoft windows PowerShell%4Operational.evtx is infected by PwrSh : ViperSoftX - A [Pws]And asked my Move to Quarantine: file is in Windows folder, are you sure you want to move it to Quarantine?...
  6. PowerShell virus detected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.: I think I ran a .bat file, after that my keyboard text started delaying, freezing. So I tried downloading malwarebytes using the premium free trial, and I keep getting this message that it blocked some kind of trojan.It isn't letting me post a picture for some reason, but it...
  8. Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.

Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.: I think I ran a .bat file, after that my keyboard text started delaying, freezing. So I tried downloading malwarebytes using the premium free trial, and I keep getting this message that it blocked some kind of trojan.It isn't letting me post a picture for some reason, but it...
  9. Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.

10. How do I get rid of Trojan Virus located in my Powershell Application?

How do I get rid of Trojan Virus located in my Powershell Application?: I downloaded a link through a gofile website that was linked in another website, and it asked me to unzip the file I downloaded and run the .bat file that was left behind.Upon doing so, my laptop was immediately infected with a Trojan virus, and a hacker gained remote access...