Windows 10: Powershell vs Sharepoint Online Management Shell

Discus and support Powershell vs Sharepoint Online Management Shell in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What is the difference between powershell and sharepoint online management shell?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Technician123, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Powershell vs Sharepoint Online Management Shell

What is the difference between powershell and sharepoint online management shell?

:)

Technician123, Apr 1, 2022

2. Version of MSI to use for SharePoint online management from PowerShell

Time passes and Microsoft have released a new version of the SharePoint Online Management shell and in this download there are only two versions for 32-bit PowerShell and 64-bit PowerShell. So my question is kind of moot now so answering.

munrobasher, Apr 1, 2022
  3. PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Also, you can hold the windows key then press R to get Run, then type CMD. *Toast :toast: I was the same at first, but now I've been using it for awhile now. I use it a lot with my Exchange servers... Well, it has a powershell module called Exchange Management Shell which pushed me to learn Powershell outside of Exchange.

Mindweaver, Apr 1, 2022
  4. Kursah Win User

Powershell vs Sharepoint Online Management Shell

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Apr 1, 2022
Thema:

Powershell vs Sharepoint Online Management Shell

1. Powershell vs Sharepoint Online Management Shell - Similar Threads - Powershell Sharepoint Online

2. PowerShell SharePoint Management Module - Commands not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell SharePoint Management Module - Commands not recognized: 1 Trying to run any SPO command getting:Connect-SPOService : The term 'Connect-SPOService' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try...
  3. PowerShell SharePoint Management Module - Commands not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerShell SharePoint Management Module - Commands not recognized: 1 Trying to run any SPO command getting:Connect-SPOService : The term 'Connect-SPOService' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try...
  4. PowerShell SharePoint Management Module - Commands not recognized

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Search and Restore file from SharePoint Online using PowerShell

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Search and Restore file from SharePoint Online using PowerShell: When having SharePoint Online, one can easily recover items from the Recycle Bin, but unfortunately, there is no search facility for the Recycle Bin from the web interface. We can use PowerShell to easily search for the item. To be able to connect, we need to install the new...
  6. Powershell vs Sharepoint Online Management Shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell vs Sharepoint Online Management Shell: What is the difference between powershell and sharepoint online management shell? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-vs-sharepoint-online-management-shell/654ce759-0c15-4668-81d9-5db2c96e49e7
  7. Powershell vs Sharepoint Online Management Shell

Powershell vs Sharepoint Online Management Shell: What is the difference between powershell and sharepoint online management shell? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-vs-sharepoint-online-management-shell/654ce759-0c15-4668-81d9-5db2c96e49e7
  8. Sharepoint management

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharepoint management: Hello,I would like to ask you how to write Microsoft Flow steps in order to get this result. Once we send email with attachment file for other user then in Sharepoint we see item - sent attachment and additional column with email address who sends email? How to implement this...
  9. Sharepoint management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharepoint management: Hello,I would like to ask you how to write Microsoft Flow steps in order to get this result. Once we send email with attachment file for other user then in Sharepoint we see item - sent attachment and additional column with email address who sends email? How to implement this...
  10. Sharepoint management