Windows 10: Powershell window open and close when i try top open some settings from taskbar

Discus and support Powershell window open and close when i try top open some settings from taskbar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; From the taskbar, when try to open network & internet settings, battery settings, and probably other links that open a setting window in windows 10, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cedricvachon, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Powershell window open and close when i try top open some settings from taskbar

From the taskbar, when try to open network & internet settings, battery settings, and probably other links that open a setting window in windows 10, it opens a powershell window for 1 sec and it close. And the window that I want does not opens. I tried : DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    and sfc /scannow but it did not help. I also tried to reinstall windows but the problem reappeared after a few days.

:)

cedricvachon, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Drone Win User
    Drone, Feb 26, 2021
  3. JESHINCJ Win User
    Iam not able to open settings, start button, notification etc. and powershell closes instantly after opens

I am not to access start ,taskbar ,crotana is working ,settings is not opening, search is not working, not able to get notifications when powershell is opened it closes immediately . yesterday edge was not open i reinstalled then it is working

JESHINCJ, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Powershell window open and close when i try top open some settings from taskbar

Windows Powershell auto opens when booting up

Hi Victor,

To stop Windows Powershell to start whenever you boot up your laptop, we suggest you to follow the steps listed below for selecting the services you want to run at startup:

• Search System Configurationfrom the taskbar.
    • Select the top result, System Configuration desktop app.
    • Go to the Startup tab on the System Configuration main window.
    • Uncheck the box next to Windows Powershell program.
    • Click OK.
    • Click Restart to restart your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Powershell window open and close when i try top open some settings from taskbar

1. Powershell window open and close when i try top open some settings from taskbar - Similar Threads - Powershell window open

2. Powershell Terminal Opens and Closes immidieately when opening an application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell Terminal Opens and Closes immidieately when opening an application: When I Try To Open an application the windows powershell Terminal opens and closes immidieately , It does that only when trying to open an application . I am in Windows 11 version 22H2 . Please Suggest any solution for the problem....
  3. Powershell Terminal Opens and Closes immidieately when opening an application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell Terminal Opens and Closes immidieately when opening an application: When I Try To Open an application the windows powershell Terminal opens and closes immidieately , It does that only when trying to open an application . I am in Windows 11 version 22H2 . Please Suggest any solution for the problem....
  4. When I try to open the recovery it instantly closes in the Windows settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to open the recovery it instantly closes in the Windows settings: When I try to open the recovery it instantly closes in the Windows settings. I tried to enable tpm 2.0 for the Windows 11 update but it wont open....
  5. When I try to open the recovery it instantly closes in the Windows settings

When I try to open the recovery it instantly closes in the Windows settings: When I try to open the recovery it instantly closes in the Windows settings. I tried to enable tpm 2.0 for the Windows 11 update but it wont open....
  6. When I try to open the recovery it instantly closes in the Windows settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. when i pressed open taskbar settings in windows 11 it is opening powershell what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i pressed open taskbar settings in windows 11 it is opening powershell what to do: i upoaded a video about problem please seee this and tell me how to fix problem it is utube i tried to upload in someother platforms but i cant problem video...
  8. when i pressed open taskbar settings in windows 11 it is opening powershell what to do

when i pressed open taskbar settings in windows 11 it is opening powershell what to do: i upoaded a video about problem please seee this and tell me how to fix problem it is utube i tried to upload in someother platforms but i cant problem video...
  9. Windows setting instantly closes when i try to open it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows setting instantly closes when i try to open it: So when i open it it instantly closes i tried accesing it from diffrent ways like personalization but still wont the only possible way i got close to accesing it was Windows antivirus i closes right when i open the normal settings and i get this when trying to open it from...
  10. Command Prompt opens and closes when I try to open settings and control panel from within...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Prompt opens and closes when I try to open settings and control panel from within...: Whenever I try to open settings by clicking network and internet settings from the network icon in taskbar or when I try to open control panel by right clicking the sound icon in task bar then clicking open sound settings a command prompt opens and closes instantly instead of...