Windows 10: PowerShell with Exchange Online - After a number of requests to the Exchange Online server,...

Discus and support PowerShell with Exchange Online - After a number of requests to the Exchange Online server,... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have a PowerShell script that uses an Azure AD account with an Exchange Online license Plan 1 to connect.The script works as follows: create a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pablo_COELHO DA SILVA, Jun 3, 2023.

1. PowerShell with Exchange Online - After a number of requests to the Exchange Online server,...

Hello, I have a PowerShell script that uses an Azure AD account with an Exchange Online license Plan 1 to connect.The script works as follows: create a loop which, for each security group, retrieves the mailbox addresses a second loop is performed if there is more than one mailbox per security group.Next, retrieve the members of the security group forming list A and retrieve the members of the mailbox forming list B.If a user is in list A but not in list B, we add him/her to the mailbox, otherwise we remove him/her from the mailbox.My problem is that after a certain number of requests, the

:)

Pablo_COELHO DA SILVA, Jun 3, 2023

2. Cannot Access Exchange Server

Hi All,

I Migrated Exchange Server 2010 to O365, after the migration I was unable to Access Exchange On-prem.

Receiving this error: 'The WinRm Client could not process the request, It could not process the content type of the HTTP Response'

Steps I have completed:

Ensured Kerbauth module listed as Native in Powershell vd

Remote Powershell is enabled

WSman mdoule is registered but not enable at server level

but I still cannot access it..Tried just about everything..Firewalls, SSL...Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

AzureCloud23, Jun 3, 2023
  3. Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016

Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016

Source: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/...s-server-2016/

Cluster Head, Jun 3, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

PowerShell with Exchange Online - After a number of requests to the Exchange Online server,...

Coming soon: A first look at Exchange Server 2016

Source: Coming soon: A first look at Exchange Server 2016 - Exchange Team Blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

Brink, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

PowerShell with Exchange Online - After a number of requests to the Exchange Online server,...

1. PowerShell with Exchange Online - After a number of requests to the Exchange Online server,... - Similar Threads - PowerShell Exchange Online

2. PowerShell with Exchange Online - After a number of requests to the Exchange Online server,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerShell with Exchange Online - After a number of requests to the Exchange Online server,...: Hello, I have a PowerShell script that uses an Azure AD account with an Exchange Online license Plan 1 to connect.The script works as follows: create a loop which, for each security group, retrieves the mailbox addresses a second loop is performed if there is more than one...
  3. PowerShell with Exchange Online - After a number of requests to the Exchange Online server,...

in Windows 10 Customization
    PowerShell with Exchange Online - After a number of requests to the Exchange Online server,...: Hello, I have a PowerShell script that uses an Azure AD account with an Exchange Online license Plan 1 to connect.The script works as follows: create a loop which, for each security group, retrieves the mailbox addresses a second loop is performed if there is more than one...
  4. PowerShell 7 Exchange online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell 7 Exchange online: I have PowerShell 5.1 and upgraded to 7.1 and now Exchange Online doesn't connect anymore. I saw on the forums that PowerShell 7.1 is not compatible with Exchange Online. Is there a solution to this problem or is there a fix coming soon?...
  5. PowerShell 7 Exchange online

PowerShell 7 Exchange online: I have PowerShell 5.1 and upgraded to 7.1 and now Exchange Online doesn't connect anymore. I saw on the forums that PowerShell 7.1 is not compatible with Exchange Online. Is there a solution to this problem or is there a fix coming soon?...
  6. Exchange Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exchange Server: I'm a C# developer and I'm working on App for Exchange Server to backup and restore Mailboxes.My application was working good till last week. I ran the windows update then my app stopped working completely. I'm getting below the Error while retrieving mailboxes: Error: The...
  7. Exchange Server

Exchange Server: I'm a C# developer and I'm working on App for Exchange Server to backup and restore Mailboxes.My application was working good till last week. I ran the windows update then my app stopped working completely. I'm getting below the Error while retrieving mailboxes: Error: The...
  8. How to request an exchange?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to request an exchange?: I have a surface laptop 3 that is faulty and still in warranty. I've been looking for a long time on the website and I still can't find where or how to request an exchange for the device. The help page simply says 'select request a return on order history' but I don't see...
  9. Exchange Online and revision-proof archiving

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Exchange Online and revision-proof archiving: Good morning everyone, I am happy to be part of this group and greet everyone. Good Morning all, I need your help with Exchange Online. Like paper documents, business emails must be archived for an "X" period. The topic of Exchange Online and revision-proof archiving is...
  10. Unable to remote migrate from Exchange 2013 to Exchange Online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to remote migrate from Exchange 2013 to Exchange Online: Every user I migrate fails with a message that says "Error: RecipientNotFoundPermanentException: Error: Cannot find a recipient that has mailbox GUID". The GUID value does not match the Exchange GUID on either the 2013 on premise server or the online Exchange server. After...