Windows 10: Powershell won't open

Discus and support Powershell won't open in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When opening powershell I get this error below [ATTACH] I ran sfc /scannnow and it found some items that couldn't be repaired so upon looking into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bmillz1007, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Powershell won't open

When opening powershell I get this error below

Powershell won't open 20d02416-beb1-4d61-bbe1-f61e82b74ec9?upload=true.png

I ran sfc /scannnow and it found some items that couldn't be repaired so upon looking into finding what the items were one of them was regarding powershell. I put a link to view the sfc results not only to figure out why it can't repair powershell but the other items as well.

SFC Details

:)

bmillz1007, Apr 19, 2021

2. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Drone Win User
    Drone, Apr 19, 2021
  4. tops Win User

Powershell won't open

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Powershell won't open

1. Powershell won't open - Similar Threads - Powershell won't open

2. Is this a safe PowerShell Command for fixing StickyNote won't open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a safe PowerShell Command for fixing StickyNote won't open?: I have been searching for a fix for my StickyNote since it just loads up but then my sticky notes won't show up and the app will automatically close itself. Then I came across this PowerShell command which was said to solve the issue:Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers -Name...
  3. Is this a safe PowerShell Command for fixing StickyNote won't open?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this a safe PowerShell Command for fixing StickyNote won't open?: I have been searching for a fix for my StickyNote since it just loads up but then my sticky notes won't show up and the app will automatically close itself. Then I came across this PowerShell command which was said to solve the issue:Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers -Name...
  4. Both Command Prompt and Powershell won't open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both Command Prompt and Powershell won't open.: I have been having trouble opening up command prompt and Power Shell. Every time I attempted to open up command prompt, it would close immediately or it will give me the following message: ```[process exited with code 3221225477 0xc0000005]You can now close this terminal with...
  5. Both Command Prompt and Powershell won't open.

Both Command Prompt and Powershell won't open.: I have been having trouble opening up command prompt and Power Shell. Every time I attempted to open up command prompt, it would close immediately or it will give me the following message: ```[process exited with code 3221225477 0xc0000005]You can now close this terminal with...
  6. Windows Powershell won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Powershell won't open: My Microsoft store was uninstalled somehow off of my computer and looking up how to reinstall led me to use PowerShell but the problem is that PowerShell refuses to open with or without administrator. As soon as I attempt to open the program the window flashes and immediately...
  7. Windows Powershell won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Powershell won't open: My Microsoft store was uninstalled somehow off of my computer and looking up how to reinstall led me to use PowerShell but the problem is that PowerShell refuses to open with or without administrator. As soon as I attempt to open the program the window flashes and immediately...
  8. Windows Powershell won't open

9. Powershell opening on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powershell opening on startup: Everytime I boot my computer three tabs of powershell opens and it says its running WOW64. Why is that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-opening-on-startup/a0acb780-cc21-4ccd-907c-a142ffd4dab2
  10. Powershell automatically opens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powershell automatically opens: I have disabled it in task mgr but it opens every time I log in to my laptop. How do I stop that. I cannot find an uninstall option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-automatically-opens/2af7572f-4f1a-4a36-bf7a-1e6e9e178ec7