Windows 10: PowerShell_ISE x64 will not start, all other versions are fine.

Discus and support PowerShell_ISE x64 will not start, all other versions are fine. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; WIndows Event log Faulting application name: PowerShell_ISE.exe, version: 10.0.18362.1, time stamp: 0x91d046d9 Faulting module name: sysfer.dll,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by matthewlamberty, Feb 23, 2021.

1. PowerShell_ISE x64 will not start, all other versions are fine.

WIndows Event log

Faulting application name: PowerShell_ISE.exe, version: 10.0.18362.1, time stamp: 0x91d046d9

Faulting module name: sysfer.dll, version: 14.2.5536.2100, time stamp: 0x5df8ae6d

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0000000000092d2a

Faulting process id: 0x180

Faulting application start time: 0x01d709fd4a7446d2

Faulting application path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\PowerShell_ISE.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\sysfer.dll

Report Id: 083686eb-8b44-469d-afc1-9aee693440b8

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Windows 10 Enterprise 1909 OS Build 18363.1379

:)

matthewlamberty, Feb 23, 2021

2. Start menu is not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Iunderstand the frustration if things are not working fine as expected.

Please help us with below details,

• When you say "If I sign in under my user name I am in some earlier version", which version you are referring to?

• Did you made any recent changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• When you say “I cannot access the start menu and am limited to IP as a browser” Is it refers to Microsoft Edge?

As an initial steps, I suggest you to check for the Windows version. To do so, follow the below steps:

1) Login to your computer through user name on which it show earlier version of Windows.

2) Press Windows key + r.

3) Type winver, hit enter.

For the issue related to start menu, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article and check,

Fix problems with the Start menu

Reply with results and necessary information to help you further.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Cortana is not working fine

Hi,

For better understanding the issue let us know few details,

• Have you created any system restore point?

• Are you facing same issue on other user account?

As initial troubleshooting I request you to try below steps,

I suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select Settings
    > Update & security > Windows Update > Check for updates.

Run the Search and Indexing Troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Search and Indexing Troubleshooter.

• Run the Troubleshooter.

And also I suggest you to refer the below link and check.

Fix problems with the Start menu

Hope this information helps. Get back to us if you have any more queries on windows.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Feb 23, 2021
  4. PowerShell_ISE x64 will not start, all other versions are fine.

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

PowerShell_ISE x64 will not start, all other versions are fine.

1. PowerShell_ISE x64 will not start, all other versions are fine. - Similar Threads - PowerShell_ISE x64 start

2. Firstmls.com will not login from Dell devices but works fine on all other PCs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firstmls.com will not login from Dell devices but works fine on all other PCs: We have been having trouble accessing this particular website from any Dell branded PC but it seems to work fine on all other PCs.. we have tried all the basics such as clearing the cookies, cache, disabling extensions and firewalls, and restarting routers but still no luck....
  3. Firstmls.com will not login from Dell devices but works fine on all other PCs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firstmls.com will not login from Dell devices but works fine on all other PCs: We have been having trouble accessing this particular website from any Dell branded PC but it seems to work fine on all other PCs.. we have tried all the basics such as clearing the cookies, cache, disabling extensions and firewalls, and restarting routers but still no luck....
  4. Firstmls.com will not login from Dell devices but works fine on all other PCs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. \Windows folder and \user folders gone; All other data perfectly fine...

\Windows folder and \user folders gone; All other data perfectly fine...: This is really an odd situation. Computer running Windows 10 was shutdown normally. When started it up a few days later it reported "Insert Boot Disk and press any key". Of course, it sounds like a bad hard drive. I've seen plenty, and can sometimes recover data from them....
  6. \Windows folder and \user folders gone; All other data perfectly fine...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    \Windows folder and \user folders gone; All other data perfectly fine...: This is really an odd situation. Computer running Windows 10 was shutdown normally. When started it up a few days later it reported "Insert Boot Disk and press any key". Of course, it sounds like a bad hard drive. I've seen plenty, and can sometimes recover data from them....
  7. \Windows folder and \user folders gone; All other data perfectly fine...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. No Internet, Secured on my laptop but WiFi works fine on all other devices.

No Internet, Secured on my laptop but WiFi works fine on all other devices.: Hello, I've been having this problem for about a week. Our router has been recently changed in our house, same supplier Sky, and, for some reason, my laptop won't agree with it in the slightest. It's new, bought near Christmas, and is the Acer Aspire 7. Ever since we have...
  9. Is it fine to update to version 1903?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it fine to update to version 1903?: Hi, Should I update my computer to version 1903? Is it safe? Or should I wait? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-fine-to-update-to-version-1903/1fccc01c-bb42-44d5-a75c-6df684b28b24
  10. Are all features in version 1903 working fine?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are all features in version 1903 working fine?: Today, when windows update automatically checked for version 1903 then i used update assistant to update my PC and my PC got successfully updated but i have some confusions regarding it. As everyone said that after 1903 update we will see users account picture in settings...