Windows 10: PowerToys for Windows 10

Discus and support PowerToys for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried to submitt this question on GitHub for PowerToys but the page did not let meIf this question should be in different catalogue please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DamorkaVillemo, Dec 3, 2021.

1. PowerToys for Windows 10

I have tried to submitt this question on GitHub for PowerToys but the page did not let meIf this question should be in different catalogue please reassign itQuestion:My language is set to Polish and per default del key on numeric keyboard to produces coma.I do not want to change language to English But I wanted to change del key to produce dot So I have downloaded and installed Power toys 2 days ago to change del key on numeric keyboard to produce dotI have assigned dot to del key and first day it worked fineUnfortunately now del key produces coma againI cannot run Power Toys as administrator

:)

DamorkaVillemo, Dec 3, 2021

2. Windows 10 Powertoys

Can I please get the Windows 10 Powertoys download. Also tell me how to use it.

Jayden (MagicCrayon9342), Dec 3, 2021
  3. powertoys for win10

Hi fpefpe, I am Rob, an independent and a 14 time and dual award MVP specializing in Windows troubleshooting and Bluescreen analysis. Please remember as independents we are not responsible for the development of Windows or the computer hardware and drivers.
    If you will work with me I will be here to help until the issue is resolved.

PowerToys is now available at Microsoft's GitHub

GitHub - PowerToys

https://github.com/microsoft/PowerToys/tree/b4f...

GitHub - microsoft/PowerToys: Windows system utilities to maximize productivity

Releases · microsoft/PowerToys

Though not officially supported you will find experienced users on Microsoft's TechNet Forums.

TechNet - Windows 10 - General

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-...

Here to help

Rob

moe ee ee e

------

Standard Disclaimer: Those may be non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance. Feedback definitely helps us help all.

Rob B. - MVP, Dec 3, 2021
  4. PowerToys for Windows 10

Windows 10 Powertoys

Hello,

I am William, an independent advisor and I offer support to other users.

You can download it from here-
    https://github.com/microsoft/PowerToys/releases

See usage here-
    https://helpdeskgeek.com/free-tools-review/powe...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

William1980_15, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

PowerToys for Windows 10

1. PowerToys for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - PowerToys

2. PowerToys changes format to HEIC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerToys changes format to HEIC: - Installed PowerToys to Windows 11.- Took photos that were transferred from iPhone to Windows 11 and resized them.- Photos has a HEIC format but opened fine on Laptop.- Checked PowerToys settings, and Image Resizer settings but couldn't find anything to suggest that they...
  3. PowerToys changes format to HEIC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerToys changes format to HEIC: - Installed PowerToys to Windows 11.- Took photos that were transferred from iPhone to Windows 11 and resized them.- Photos has a HEIC format but opened fine on Laptop.- Checked PowerToys settings, and Image Resizer settings but couldn't find anything to suggest that they...
  4. Use "always on top" without PowerToys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use "always on top" without PowerToys: good morning, I installed powertoys and I noticed that it has many functions including "always on top" which is the function that interests me. I was wondering if there was a way to use that feature without using powertoys. I realized that I only use that function, making the...
  5. Use "always on top" without PowerToys

Use "always on top" without PowerToys: good morning, I installed powertoys and I noticed that it has many functions including "always on top" which is the function that interests me. I was wondering if there was a way to use that feature without using powertoys. I realized that I only use that function, making the...
  6. Use "always on top" without PowerToys

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to show svg image in file explorer WITHOUT installing Powertoys?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to show svg image in file explorer WITHOUT installing Powertoys?: Just as the title says. Why isn't this supported natively without having to keep installing apps for basic functions?? I am trying to limit the processes that are running on my computer and not to keep adding more for basic user function.It is sad that basic functions...
  8. How to show svg image in file explorer WITHOUT installing Powertoys?

How to show svg image in file explorer WITHOUT installing Powertoys?: Just as the title says. Why isn't this supported natively without having to keep installing apps for basic functions?? I am trying to limit the processes that are running on my computer and not to keep adding more for basic user function.It is sad that basic functions...
  9. I can't install powertoys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install powertoys: I can't install powertoys. It says I installed an older version. But I've deleted all references to "powertoys" using everything. I'll attach the error report it generates.[15C0:63DC][2023-12-07T22:22:49]i001: Burn v3.14.0.6526, Windows v10.0 Build 19045: Service Pack 0,...
  10. I can't install powertoys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install powertoys: I can't install powertoys. It says I installed an older version. But I've deleted all references to "powertoys" using everything. I'll attach the error report it generates.[15C0:63DC][2023-12-07T22:22:49]i001: Burn v3.14.0.6526, Windows v10.0 Build 19045: Service Pack 0,...