Windows 10: PowerToys now includes a colour picker

Discus and support PowerToys now includes a colour picker in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenmsft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1b5pq/powertoys_now_includes_a_colour_picker/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jenmsft, Jul 31, 2020.

1. PowerToys now includes a colour picker

/u/jenmsft, Jul 31, 2020

2. powertoys for win10

Hi fpefpe, I am Rob, an independent and a 14 time and dual award MVP specializing in Windows troubleshooting and Bluescreen analysis. Please remember as independents we are not responsible for the development of Windows or the computer hardware and drivers.
    If you will work with me I will be here to help until the issue is resolved.

PowerToys is now available at Microsoft's GitHub

GitHub - PowerToys

https://github.com/microsoft/PowerToys/tree/b4f...

microsoft/PowerToys

Releases · microsoft/PowerToys

Though not officially supported you will find experienced users on Microsoft's TechNet Forums.

TechNet - Windows 10 - General

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-...

Here to help

Rob

moe ee ee e

------

Standard Disclaimer: Those may be non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance. Feedback definitely helps us help all.

Rob B. - MVP, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft PowerToys 0.13 now available for Windows 10

How to install

For new and existing users, head to Releases . microsoft/PowerToys . GitHub and download the PowerToysSetup.msi installer.

How to Download and Install Microsoft PowerToys in Windows 10

What’s new inside 0.13

PowerRename:
    • Fixed crashing bug
    • Fixed duplicate entries for PowerRename in context menu for shortcuts
    • PowerReanme dialog is no longer appearing in top corner all the time
    • Ensure we show the file extension in the UI even if extensions are hidden in Windows Explorer
    Shortcut Guide:
    • Fixed conflicting key with Xbox controller
    • Hide Shortcut Guide when a screenshot is taken

Brink, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

PowerToys now includes a colour picker

New Microsoft PowerToys version 0.17.0 released for Windows 10

Source:

How to Download and Install Microsoft PowerToys in Windows 10

Brink, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

PowerToys now includes a colour picker

1. PowerToys now includes a colour picker - Similar Threads - PowerToys includes colour

2. I made a PowerToys Promo for Color Picker, TBH the color picker it's really useful for me.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I made a PowerToys Promo for Color Picker, TBH the color picker it's really useful for me.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NotDeathlyVirus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ife18s/i_made_a_powertoys_promo_for_color_picker_tbh_the/
  3. Microsoft releases PowerToys 0.20 with Color Picker tool

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases PowerToys 0.20 with Color Picker tool: Microsoft released a new version of its revived PowerToys collection of tools on July 31, 2020. The release brings the version to 0.20 and introduces a new Color Picker tool as well as improvements for other tools of the collection. Interested users may download the latest...
  4. How to use Color Picker module in Windows PowerToys

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Color Picker module in Windows PowerToys: [ATTACH]PowerToys has recently come up with a new module for Windows 10. This new application is Color Picker that will allow the users to get […] This article How to use Color Picker module in Windows PowerToys first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. PowerToys v0.16.0 now available, including 4 new utilities

PowerToys v0.16.0 now available, including 4 new utilities: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenmsft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fshvdp/powertoys_v0160_now_available_including_4_new/
  6. Microsoft PowerToys 0.13 now available for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft PowerToys 0.13 now available for Windows 10: How to install For new and existing users, head to Releases . microsoft/PowerToys . GitHub and download the PowerToysSetup.msi installer. How to Download and Install Microsoft PowerToys in Windows 10 What’s new inside 0.13 PowerRename: Fixed crashing bug Fixed...
  7. PowerToys v0.12 now available! - Windows Insider

PowerToys v0.12 now available! - Windows Insider: submitted by /u/jenmsft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dou063/powertoys_v012_now_available_windows_insider/
  8. Microsoft PowerToys 0.12 now available for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft PowerToys 0.12 now available for Windows 10: We’ve just released our 0.12 release of PowerToys on GitHub. We’ve gotten tons of great feedback and suggestions from the community and want to directly say thank you to everyone. For those who haven’t heard of PowerToys before, it’s a set of utilities for power users to...
  9. Microsoft’s PowerToys is now available for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s PowerToys is now available for Windows 10: In the 90s, PowerToys was one of the most popular suites of tools developed by Microsoft to enhance Windows experience and add a lineup of additional features. As promised, Microsoft has released the first preview version of PowerToys for Windows 10 with two exciting...
  10. Microsoft Edge is getting a modern colour picker on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge is getting a modern colour picker on Windows 10: The Chromium-based Microsoft Edge didn’t really focus on web design elements and Fluent Design is also missing, but this will apparently change in the near future. Microsoft is working on modern elements and controls for Edge browser, and it should be coming soon to the...