Windows 10: PowerToys - Tools to increase productivity in Windows

Discus and support PowerToys - Tools to increase productivity in Windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft PowerToys are a set of tools that help users increase productivity while working on Windows. Some of the tools are FancyZone, Image resizer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sumit Volunteer Moderator, Aug 15, 2022.

1. PowerToys - Tools to increase productivity in Windows

Microsoft PowerToys are a set of tools that help users increase productivity while working on Windows. Some of the tools are FancyZone, Image resizer, Powertoys Run, File Explorer tools, etc. Each one is explained one by one below. Download PowertoysPowertoys are sourced on Github and maintained by the community, so you can download them from their releases page or download it from the Microsoft Store. Both links below:Microsoft PowerToys GitHub releases page aka.msMicrosoft Store’s PowerToys page aka.msPowerToys work on both Windows 10 and Windows 11. It is supported on both 64-bit a

:)

Sumit Volunteer Moderator, Aug 15, 2022

2. Windows 10 Powertoys

Hello,

I am William, an independent advisor and I offer support to other users.

You can download it from here-
    https://github.com/microsoft/PowerToys/releases

See usage here-
    https://helpdeskgeek.com/free-tools-review/powe...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

William1980_15, Aug 15, 2022
  3. I am not able to uninstall PowerToys from my system.

Hello Kevin

I installed PowerToys via Microsoft Store. There are other ways and more information listed here, out of which I chose Microsoft Store.

However, whenever I try to uninstall it, it leads me to the Control Panel, which, as I said earlier, doesn't show PowerToys in its list. I am confused because I tried these same steps on my other Microsoft Store applications, and your steps seem to be perfectly applicable to these applications.

AnonymousFYIFYI_107, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

PowerToys - Tools to increase productivity in Windows

New Microsoft PowerToys version 0.18.1 released for Windows 10

Source:

How to Download and Install Microsoft PowerToys in Windows 10

Brink, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

PowerToys - Tools to increase productivity in Windows

1. PowerToys - Tools to increase productivity in Windows - Similar Threads - PowerToys Tools increase

2. Windows 11 Snipping Tool does not snip after PowerToys update to 0.62.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Snipping Tool does not snip after PowerToys update to 0.62.0: After installing the new PowerToys update, I think maybe the Text Extractor conflicts or breaks the Snipping Tool.Other updates that were installed around the same time:2022-08 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 11 for x64 KB50165942022-08...
  3. PowerToys - Tools to increase productivity in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerToys - Tools to increase productivity in Windows: Microsoft PowerToys are a set of tools that help users increase productivity while working on Windows. Some of the tools are FancyZone, Image resizer, Powertoys Run, File Explorer tools, etc. Each one is explained one by one below. Download PowertoysPowertoys are sourced on...
  4. PowerToys for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerToys for Windows 10: I have tried to submitt this question on GitHub for PowerToys but the page did not let meIf this question should be in different catalogue please reassign itQuestion:My language is set to Polish and per default del key on numeric keyboard to produces coma.I do not want to...
  5. PowerToys for Windows 10

PowerToys for Windows 10: I have tried to submitt this question on GitHub for PowerToys but the page did not let meIf this question should be in different catalogue please reassign itQuestion:My language is set to Polish and per default del key on numeric keyboard to produces coma.I do not want to...
  6. Microsoft releases PowerToys 0.20 with Color Picker tool

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases PowerToys 0.20 with Color Picker tool: Microsoft released a new version of its revived PowerToys collection of tools on July 31, 2020. The release brings the version to 0.20 and introduces a new Color Picker tool as well as improvements for other tools of the collection. Interested users may download the latest...
  7. Is there a way to Pin PowerToys "PowerRun" tool to Windows 10 desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to Pin PowerToys "PowerRun" tool to Windows 10 desktop?: Is there any workaround to do so? submitted by /u/okweb1989 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gx2xa8/is_there_a_way_to_pin_powertoys_powerrun_tool_to/
  8. Windows 10 is getting macOS-like Search tool with PowerToys

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is getting macOS-like Search tool with PowerToys: Microsoft has been working on a macOS Spotlight-like search tool for Windows 10. The tool is designed to replace the existing Win + R experience and it includes options to quickly search apps and files across Windows. Today, Microsoft has released a new version of PowerToys...
  9. How to increase productivity and workflow on Windows 10?

How to increase productivity and workflow on Windows 10?: I thought it would be a good idea to make this thread so we can give each other tips, experiences and examples to increase productivity, automation and workflow on Windows. Eg which softwares do you know that are good for this? What is workflow on Windows? Which workflows...
  10. How to increase productivity and workflow on Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to increase productivity and workflow on Windows?: I thought it would be a good idea to make this thread so we can give each other tips, experiences and examples to increase productivity, automation and workflow on Windows. Eg which softwares do you know that are good for this? What is workflow on Windows? Which workflows...