Windows 10: PPPOE service name - Terminal / Command Prompt ( cmd ) / Powershell

Discus and support PPPOE service name - Terminal / Command Prompt ( cmd ) / Powershell in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can i set Broadband PPPOE service name using Command Prompt or PowerShell (Windows 8.1, build 9600)? 159406 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by John Gerfin, Jun 26, 2020.

1. PPPOE service name - Terminal / Command Prompt ( cmd ) / Powershell

How can i set Broadband PPPOE service name using Command Prompt or PowerShell (Windows 8.1, build 9600)?

:)

John Gerfin, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Nokiron Win User
    PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Powershell is approximately 5 billion times better than the command-prompt though.

Nokiron, Jun 26, 2020
  4. cwtech Win User

PPPOE service name - Terminal / Command Prompt ( cmd ) / Powershell

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

PPPOE service name - Terminal / Command Prompt ( cmd ) / Powershell

1. PPPOE service name - Terminal / Command Prompt ( cmd ) / Powershell - Similar Threads - PPPOE service name

2. cmd/terminal is prompting after logging in to the pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd/terminal is prompting after logging in to the pc: command prompt is automatically prompting/flashing on the screen immediately after logging in to the pc, it seems to be running come command in the cmd/terminal, I had runed the scanner there is no threat or virus found, but i did not understand that why is this happening, is...
  3. Powershell or Command prompt !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell or Command prompt !: Good morning, I use SCANNOW occassionally going into Command prompt etc. I have just been reading that using it with Powershell is better because it is a more powerful tool would you agree ? Is there anything else you would suggest using with Powershell to keep my laptop...
  4. Powershell or Command prompt !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powershell or Command prompt !: Good morning, I use SCANNOW occassionally going into Command prompt etc. I have just been reading that using it with Powershell is better because it is a more powerful tool would you agree ? Is there anything else you would suggest using with Powershell to keep my laptop...
  5. Powershell or Command prompt !

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. What is Windows PowerShell, PowerShell, Azure Cloud Shell, Command Prompt in Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 News
    What is Windows PowerShell, PowerShell, Azure Cloud Shell, Command Prompt in Windows Terminal: [ATTACH]Windows Terminal is a consolidation of various command-line utilities such as Windows PowerShell, PowerShell, Command Prompt, etc. It lets you use more than one command-line utility at a time from a single window on your Windows 11/10 computer. If you are about to use...
  7. Does Windows Terminal supports all PowerShell and CMD commands?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does Windows Terminal supports all PowerShell and CMD commands?: Hi. Windows terminal supports all commands of powershell and command prompt ? *sarc*Sad Thanks. 176298
  8. powershell v admin cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    powershell v admin cmd prompt: so differences are very technical and i dont understand any of this: What is the difference between CMD and Powershell? - Quora but basically just wanted to know 1. what does fully admin elevated cmd prompt Commonly do that powershell doesnt ? 2. does powershell do all...
  9. CMD, PowerShell, Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CMD, PowerShell, Windows Terminal: I have recently returned to windows after 10 years of OSX/MacOS and Linux. During my time on these OSes I became very comfortable with using the terminal on a daily basis for minor tasks to system configuration and diagnostics. I loved the power these tools have and wish to...
  10. Change PowerShell To Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Change PowerShell To Command Prompt: How do you change from PowerShell to Command Prompt using file explorer ? 104838