Windows 10: PPT on Mac book Air and IMac is locking up during slide show presentation. Only started on...

Discus and support PPT on Mac book Air and IMac is locking up during slide show presentation. Only started on... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need help as I do alot of presentations on line. I have 2 mac's with the most recent updates Oct 2018 on both my mac book Air and IMac. during... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tottconn, Oct 19, 2018.

1. tottconn Win User

PPT on Mac book Air and IMac is locking up during slide show presentation. Only started on...

I need help as I do alot of presentations on line. I have 2 mac's with the most recent updates Oct 2018 on both my mac book Air and IMac. during slide presentations I have locked up and had it crash to have to restart. I have shut down both my computers, made sure I have the most recent apple and Microsoft updates but it keeps happening. i have to finish my presentation in create PPT mode and not slide presentation. Not ideal as it shows all my hidden slides to clients.

This just started happening this week after all the updates were done for Apple and Microsoft. Is there a reason?

PPT Version 16.17 for Mac Office 365

MacOS High Sierra Ver. 10.13.6

:)

tottconn, Oct 19, 2018

2. how shall I start ms office in Mac book air?

I want to have ms office in my Mac book air?

utpalsarma, Oct 19, 2018
  3. brambass Win User
    Nokia 6500 Slide with Mac...?

Hi,

I have similar problems with my 6500 slide and my iMac. After googling a bit I found a site that had a free plugin for iSync to make it compatible, so at least I could sync my address book and 6500slide.

Unfortunately, almost no music transfer is possible. The only way I found was to open my bluetooth tab, upper right corner of the mac screen, and click "browse bluetooth device". I went to the music folder of the phone and painstakingly moved music files, one
    at a time, from my iMac to that folder. The data speed was around 100kb/s. After 5 or so files, it started giving errors so no more music transfer possible.

If anyone can help, would be greatly appreciated!! The phoneshop said Nokia was one of the best brands for compatibility with macs. Up to now it's only frustration!

brambass, Oct 19, 2018
  4. PPT on Mac book Air and IMac is locking up during slide show presentation. Only started on...

No sound on my 21.5inch, mid2011 imac bootcamp running windows10

The 2011 iMac is not listed as supporting Windows 10:

Mac computers that support Windows 10

The following Mac models support 64-bit versions of Windows 10 when installed using Boot Camp. Use About This Mac to see which Mac you have, then check this list to see if it supports Windows 10:

MacBook Pro (2012 and later)

MacBook Air (2012 and later)

MacBook (2015 and later)

iMac Pro (2017)

iMac (2012 and later)

Mac mini (2012 and later)

Mac mini Server (Late 2012)

Mac Pro (Late 2013)

Source: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/ht204990

You might want to consider downgrading to a supported release such as Windows 7.

Andre for Directly, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

PPT on Mac book Air and IMac is locking up during slide show presentation. Only started on...

1. PPT on Mac book Air and IMac is locking up during slide show presentation. Only started on... - Similar Threads - PPT Mac book

2. does window 11 work in apple mac book air

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does window 11 work in apple mac book air: does window 11 work in apple mac book air https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-window-11-work-in-apple-mac-book-air/c9e36073-2b7f-4821-9021-0d4d3a7dfd00
  3. does window 11 work in apple mac book air

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does window 11 work in apple mac book air: does window 11 work in apple mac book air https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-window-11-work-in-apple-mac-book-air/c9e36073-2b7f-4821-9021-0d4d3a7dfd00
  4. WIN 10 On MAC Book Air M1

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WIN 10 On MAC Book Air M1: Have a MAC Book Air With M1 chip. Installed Parallels 17 Desktop. Bought Windows 10 Home to run under Parallels. Was unable to load the OS. Had to download Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview to be able to load Windows. I have a couple of questions: Should I be able to run Windows...
  5. WIN 10 On MAC Book Air M1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN 10 On MAC Book Air M1: Have a MAC Book Air With M1 chip. Installed Parallels 17 Desktop. Bought Windows 10 Home to run under Parallels. Was unable to load the OS. Had to download Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview to be able to load Windows. I have a couple of questions: Should I be able to run Windows...
  6. WIN 10 On MAC Book Air M1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Background Slide Show only partially showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background Slide Show only partially showing: Hi! I have just recently been trying to create a slide show for my desktop background, but only some of the photos will show, and before the certain photos that won't show wont respond to any action with the 'next desktop background' or 'personalize'. After waiting a while...
  8. PPT slides on second monitor?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    PPT slides on second monitor?: I'm editing a PowerPoint presentation in [W10/Office 365] and want to view individual slides on a second monitor so that I can see detail. This is different from showing a presentation on a second monitor. I have software Display Fusion Pro 9.7.1. Educate me or tell me that...
  9. Setting Up a Slide Show on the Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting Up a Slide Show on the Lock Screen: Windows wants me to "Choose albums for your slideshow." Under which there is a box to pick that says, "Add Folder." Where is the appropriate place to find, place, or choose an album (folder) from which Windows can display and cycle through a number of pics? I have tried...
  10. lock screen slide show issues

in Windows 10 Support
    lock screen slide show issues: Worked fine on windows 8.1 but updated with the RTM of 10 and now the lock screen only works on one screen. Used to work on the 2 screens on the side and not in the middle which was fine but now just on the main screen and the other 2 stay blank. Dunno if its a known issue or...