Windows 10: PPT too bright with projector

Discus and support PPT too bright with projector in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I made powerpoints with microsoft Windows 10 in surface pro. When showing in the projector (using other surface pro), my powerpoints were too bright.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NTnnnn, Mar 12, 2019.

1. NTnnnn Win User

PPT too bright with projector

I made powerpoints with microsoft Windows 10 in surface pro. When showing in the projector (using other surface pro), my powerpoints were too bright. The picture details could not be evaluated. Other people using the same computer for presentation and projector do not suffer from this problem.

Does anyone experience this problem? And how did you solve it?

Thank you in advance.

:)

NTnnnn, Mar 12, 2019
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

Video Error on Projector

Hi Adnan,

To better assist you, we would like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

For the meantime, we suggest you to update your drivers for your projector. You can get the drivers through
    Windows Update or through the manufacturer's website.

Ralph Sta, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Black screen connecting projector through HDMI to VGA converter

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble this has caused.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better:

• What is the make and model of the projector?

• Did you contact the projector manufacturer, as projector is only equipped with a VGA input?

• Have you follow the steps and suggestions provided previously?

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows in the future.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Mar 12, 2019
  4. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

1. PPT too bright with projector - Similar Threads - PPT too bright

2. Display is too bright

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display is too bright: I went on device manager on my windows 11 device and I updated my screen. Every thing turned black. When it came back, it was very bright. I have to wear sunglasses to use my computer...
  3. Display is too bright

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display is too bright: I went on device manager on my windows 11 device and I updated my screen. Every thing turned black. When it came back, it was very bright. I have to wear sunglasses to use my computer...
  4. PPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PPT: win11PPTPPTworld https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E5%85%B3%E4%BA%8Eppt%E6%94%BE%E6%98%A0%E4%BB%A5/a2bc9901-fea0-4f65-b54a-c9b3ee2ebf4b
  5. PPT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PPT: win11PPTPPTworld https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E5%85%B3%E4%BA%8Eppt%E6%94%BE%E6%98%A0%E4%BB%A5/a2bc9901-fea0-4f65-b54a-c9b3ee2ebf4b
  6. Screen brightness too high

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen brightness too high: So i update my display drivers today,and my screen suddenly became all bright,i am using windows 10 version 1709 and my moniter brightness is already at the lowest....how do i fix this submitted by /u/Zuala69 [link] [comments]...
  7. External Monitor too bright

in Windows 10 Customization
    External Monitor too bright: Acer external monitor on Windows 10 32 bit. There is no physical button on the monitor offering brightness control. There is no way of getting into the User option which you can move to but not change And Windows does not offer a brightness control/slider Help!...
  8. HDR too bright

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDR too bright: I always try to turn HDR on but my eyes always get tired quickly and I also get a headache. is there a way to prevent these side effects ? 134355
  9. HDR too bright

in Windows 10 Support
    HDR too bright: I always try to turn HDR on but my eyes always get tired quickly and I also get a headache. is there a way to prevent these side effects ? 134355
  10. Scree color is too bright and too colorful

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scree color is too bright and too colorful: Split from this thread. SCREEN COLOR IS NO GOOD. TOO BRIGHT AND COLORFUL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scree-color-is-too-bright-and-too-colorful/cad05f58-9288-4db9-9a44-6dc371ee2506