Windows 10: Practical advice for earning higher Microsoft bounty awards

Discus and support Practical advice for earning higher Microsoft bounty awards in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This year at the Nullcon International Security Conference I shared practical advice for how security researchers can maximize the impact of their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Practical advice for earning higher Microsoft bounty awards

Source: Practical advice for earning higher Microsoft bounty awards MSRC

:)

Brink, Mar 13, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Extending the Microsoft Office Bounty Program

Source: Extending the Microsoft Office Bounty Program MSRC

Brink, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Recognizing Q3 Top 5 Bounty Hunters

Source: Recognizing Q3 Top 5 Bounty Hunters MSRC

Brink, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Bounty Programs Expansion – Azure and Project Spartan

Source: Microsoft Bounty Programs Expansion – Azure and Project Spartan - Microsoft Security Response Center - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

Brink, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Practical advice for earning higher Microsoft bounty awards - Similar Threads - Practical advice earning

2. Award winning email by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Award winning email by Microsoft: Dear MS Teams.I have received an email saying that I have won a prize from Microsoft UK. Please confirm if this is true or not. Many thanks.Microsoft CorporationThames Valley ParkReadingBerkshireRG6 1WGUNITED KINGDOM. Security Code Number: ***Ticket No: ***Winning Number: ***...
  3. Award winning email by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Award winning email by Microsoft: Dear MS Teams.I have received an email saying that I have won a prize from Microsoft UK. Please confirm if this is true or not. Many thanks.Microsoft CorporationThames Valley ParkReadingBerkshireRG6 1WGUNITED KINGDOM. Security Code Number: ***Ticket No: ***Winning Number: ***...
  4. Microsoft Awards !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Awards !: I have tried nearly all suggested things but I still can't get rid of the "Microsoft awards badge and medallion on Bing opening page ! I am very unlikely to use them so how on earth can I stop them appearing ? Just gone into settings, permission history and turned off...
  5. Microsoft Awards !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Awards !: I have tried nearly all suggested things but I still can't get rid of the "Microsoft awards badge and medallion on Bing opening page ! I am very unlikely to use them so how on earth can I stop them appearing ? Just gone into settings, permission history and turned off...
  6. Microsoft Awards !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Best practices on PC monitor usage advice sought?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best practices on PC monitor usage advice sought?: Hi, I have a 23" LCD monitor that has its own power adapter/brick that I use with my desktop PC as a Home PC. When I shutdown the PC overnight that obviously cuts the HDMI connection to the monitor so the monitor then goes to sleep. However, when in sleep mode the monitor...
  8. Best practices on PC monitor usage advice sought?

in Windows 10 Support
    Best practices on PC monitor usage advice sought?: Hi, I have a 23" LCD monitor that has its own power adapter/brick that I use with my desktop PC as a Home PC. When I shutdown the PC overnight that obviously cuts the HDMI connection to the monitor so the monitor then goes to sleep. However, when in sleep mode the monitor...
  9. Microsoft Bounty Program Updates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Bounty Program Updates: [ATTACH] In 2018 The Microsoft Bounty Program awarded over $2,000,000 to encourage and reward external security research in key technologies to protect our customers. Building on that success, we are excited to announce a number of improvements in our bounty programs to...
  10. Extending Microsoft Edge Bounty Program

in Windows 10 News
    Extending Microsoft Edge Bounty Program: Over the past 10 months, we’ve paid out more than $200,000 USD in bounties to researchers reporting vulnerabilities through the Microsoft Edge Bounty Program. Partnering with the research community has helped improve Microsoft Edge security, and to continue this...