Windows 10: prank your friends with bluescreensimuator.exe

Discus and support prank your friends with bluescreensimuator.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; prank your friends with bluescreensimuator.exe. is the best application to prank your friends with a fake BSOD. Sent from my G3 using Windows Forums... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nicochaclphd, Aug 29, 2022.

1. prank your friends with bluescreensimuator.exe

prank your friends with bluescreensimuator.exe.
    is the best application to prank your friends with a fake BSOD.

Sent from my G3 using Windows Forums mobile app

nicochaclphd, Aug 29, 2022

2. Building a computer for a friend

Any reason for listing the 3820? Socket 2011 is total overkill for what your looking for. Socket AM3+ would be more appropriate.

My build suggestion, just pick a case your friend likes the looks of. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/17UJv

BarbaricSoul, Aug 29, 2022
  3. SIcam Win User
    XBox: How to remove a "friend"?

How do I remove a "friend" from Xbox in Windows 10?

Background: Xbox auto-suggested friends. I'd never seen the screen, so intended to find out who the first suggested person was by viewing their profile. Was the person from my contact list, or just a random person? Unfortunately, the click caused this
    complete (probably) stranger to be my first "friend." No thanks. I want to know who I'm adding. I don't see any place to remove this stranger.

SIcam, Aug 29, 2022
  4. Eric Ber Win User

prank your friends with bluescreensimuator.exe

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Aug 29, 2022
Thema:

prank your friends with bluescreensimuator.exe

1. prank your friends with bluescreensimuator.exe - Similar Threads - prank friends bluescreensimuator

2. How to reset your .exe file types or defaults?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset your .exe file types or defaults?: So, another day I was working on my laptop, and I wanted to open an extension file in Google Chrome and I accidentallyforgot to uncheck the "Always open with " box and well it happened, all of my .exe files now wanted to open in google chrome. Now whenever I try to open a...
  3. How to reset your .exe file types or defaults?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset your .exe file types or defaults?: So, another day I was working on my laptop, and I wanted to open an extension file in Google Chrome and I accidentallyforgot to uncheck the "Always open with " box and well it happened, all of my .exe files now wanted to open in google chrome. Now whenever I try to open a...
  4. How to reset your .exe file types or defaults?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Golf With Your Friends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code,...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Golf With Your Friends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code,...: "Golf With Your Friends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" I don't know why I cannot play it, because we own Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in the family. Please help?!...
  6. Helping a friend

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Helping a friend: My friends laptop keeps turning of on its own some times is this a problem wth the laptop or the os? submitted by /u/Soybouy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iy371n/helping_a_friend/
  7. How to prank a Windows user, or urself for that matter.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to prank a Windows user, or urself for that matter.: This works with any version of Windows. To test open Explorer, click on C:\ (select Windows partition) press: Left WinKey + * (the * must be the keypad *). Then walk away, I've yet to see it stop when C:\Windows is involved. What this does is open every directory, helpful in...
  8. Lineage April Fools Day prank Apology

in Windows 10 News
    Lineage April Fools Day prank Apology: LineageOS is a free and open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. Last week we ran two concurrent April Fools showcases in LineageOS. One was a light-hearted and topical application on the hype of blockchain;...
  9. windows 10 pranks

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 pranks: It starts with W10 auto-installing without my approval - some form of stealth from my habitual closing of the prompt to upgrade (upper right corner X). Now it's not only demanding I log in, it's giving me two accounts in the bottom left to choose from. My double-up...
  10. Cortana Makes Friends with Your Favorite Apps

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana Makes Friends with Your Favorite Apps: As a truly personal digital assistant, Cortana is there to help people get things done. When we set out to design Cortana, we talked to real world personal assistants and learned that they do a few things really well, and rely on a network of experts for everything else....