Windows 10: pre biuld to like the whole thing

Discus and support pre biuld to like the whole thing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i did the preview build for windows 11 home. Will i get to update fully to windows 11.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by StoneHarris, Oct 10, 2021.

1. pre biuld to like the whole thing

i did the preview build for windows 11 home. Will i get to update fully to windows 11.

:)

StoneHarris, Oct 10, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 10, 2021
  3. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Oct 10, 2021
  4. ELWagner Win User

pre biuld to like the whole thing

Bug in spellchecker regarding the prefix "pre"

When I add the prefix "pre" to a word with a hyphen, it flags it as incorrect and suggests "per" instead, which never makes any sense for the word. It suggests other prefixes which also would not create an actual word. For instance, if I type pre-menstrual
    syndrome or "pre-Christmas sale" or anything like that, it flags it as incorrect and suggests "per-menstrual syndrome" or "per-Christmas sale" instead (followed by "ore," "pee" 'pr," as potential correct prefixes, which are even more nonsensical.

Like I said, it takes a legitimate use of the prefix "pre" and suggests gibberish. It doesn't allow "pre" as a stand-alone prefix without a hyphen either.

How can I fix this (add "pre" to spellcheck as a legitimate prefix? It's a relatively minor thing as irritations go, but it seems rather odd and could be an issue for people with dyslexia or for whom English isn't a first language.

ELWagner, Oct 10, 2021
Thema:

pre biuld to like the whole thing

1. pre biuld to like the whole thing - Similar Threads - pre biuld whole

2. Restarting my pc would that delite pre-installed things like armory crate that came with my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restarting my pc would that delite pre-installed things like armory crate that came with my pc?: Im afraid that if I restart my pc it will remove all the apps that control led lights and things that came with my pc asus program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restarting-my-pc-would-that-delite-pre-installed/5ee761e7-9f8f-4ca0-81de-aad30da90ee1
  3. Restarting my pc would that delite pre-installed things like armory crate that came with my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restarting my pc would that delite pre-installed things like armory crate that came with my pc?: Im afraid that if I restart my pc it will remove all the apps that control led lights and things that came with my pc asus program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restarting-my-pc-would-that-delite-pre-installed/5ee761e7-9f8f-4ca0-81de-aad30da90ee1
  4. pre biuld to like the whole thing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pre biuld to like the whole thing: i did the preview build for windows 11 home. Will i get to update fully to windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pre-biuld-to-like-the-whole-thing/8b4528cc-b739-44f7-a320-01b4703204e2
  5. I'm curious if anybody actually likes this thing? Or if everybody is like me and just...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm curious if anybody actually likes this thing? Or if everybody is like me and just...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MadMax052 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mtocei/im_curious_if_anybody_actually_likes_this_thing/
  6. regarding some code like thing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    regarding some code like thing: I have an issue regarding some code which automatically restart my laptop. please look into this matter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-some-code-like-thing/5e72dc2a-7dd2-48c4-86de-0cd89ae45a62
  7. Would like to know 2 things

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Would like to know 2 things: 1. What is actually taking place when I get the message "Updating Component Registration"? I have an app for MS Flight Simulator X that installed just fine under Win 7. In Win 10, it hangs at the above message and never progresses. 2. Also with FSX, the installation of the...
  8. pre-launching and pre-loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pre-launching and pre-loading: Last week I disabled pre-launching and pre-loading by editing the registry so CCleaner could fully clean Edge. This week both features have been re-enabled and I cannot get to the proper area in the registry to make the same editing entries. Can anybody help with this issue?...
  9. Remove pre-installed Win boot partition without formatting whole HDD?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove pre-installed Win boot partition without formatting whole HDD?: I bought a new PC which only come with a 2TB HDD with Windows preinstalled. (also has a Windows recovery partition) I decided to put in a 128gb SSD and installed Windows 10 on it. I kept the 2TB HDD for storage or my documents and photos. I made a 1TB partition,...
  10. Find like files of single folder across whole computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Find like files of single folder across whole computer: I want to use a single folder as a base for file compare but scan the whole computer for like or same file/folder names.My archive folders are as fragmented as my mind. 0-o 74355