Windows 10: PRE-INSTALLED GAMES ON WINDOWS 10

Discus and support PRE-INSTALLED GAMES ON WINDOWS 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought a new Laptop and installed WINDOWS 10 on it. Before installing it I read about its features. One was that there are pre-installed... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SHAYANMAZAHIR, Oct 7, 2020.

1. PRE-INSTALLED GAMES ON WINDOWS 10

Hi, I just bought a new Laptop and installed WINDOWS 10 on it. Before installing it I read about its features. One was that there are pre-installed games. But when I powered on there were no games I searched through the FILE EXPLORER but no luck.

:)

SHAYANMAZAHIR, Oct 7, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

PRE-INSTALLED GAMES ON WINDOWS 10

Delta6326, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

PRE-INSTALLED GAMES ON WINDOWS 10

1. PRE-INSTALLED GAMES ON WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - PRE INSTALLED GAMES

2. Windows 10 pre-installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pre-installation: Hi all, As a hardware seller is it legal to pre-install Windows 10 trial version without activation. This way the customer has the freedom to self-activate after buying necessary pack online. I believe Windows 10 enterprise version is available with 30 days trial period.As...
  3. Windows 10 pre-installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pre-installation: Hi all, As a hardware seller is it legal to pre-install Windows 10 trial version without activation. This way the customer has the freedom to self-activate after buying necessary pack online. I believe Windows 10 enterprise version is available with 30 days trial period.As...
  4. PRE-INSTALLED GAMES ON WINDOWS 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PRE-INSTALLED GAMES ON WINDOWS 10: Hi, I just bought a new Laptop 5 months ago and installed WINDOWS 10 on it. Before installing it I read about its features. One was that there are pre-installed games. But when I powered on there were no games I searched through the FILE EXPLORER and the PC thoroughly but no...
  5. Pre installed Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pre installed Windows 10: Pre installed Windows 10 on new laptop. How does one activate these pre loaded features? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pre-installed-windows-10/d06784ce-a929-471a-ac5d-bfa97ab7a2c6
  6. Pre-installed Windows XP games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pre-installed Windows XP games: About all of the pre-installed games that came with Windows XP: Anywhere to get them for Windows 10? 159514
  7. pre installed windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    pre installed windows 10 activation: I have been facing a problem regarding windows 10 activation i haven't got any activation key with my laptop as it has pre installed microsoft windows 10 home and office, when i open any windows app like word and after going in settings there always comming a popup that...
  8. Activate a pre-installed Windows 10

Activate a pre-installed Windows 10: Hello, I have bought a new laptop Acer Aspire 5, which running by Windows 10 S. When I open the settings page it shows the following message; YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS BEFORE YOU CAN PERSONLISE YOUR PC. How I can find the activation key? Thank you very much for...
  9. New Windows 10 pre installed

New Windows 10 pre installed: Do I or will I need to register my Windows 10 64 bit pro, pre installed on my New Computer? How do I check to see if my registration matches my Microsoft account?...
  10. Windows 10 broken after uninstall of pre-installed App-Games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 broken after uninstall of pre-installed App-Games: Today I decided to uninstall some of the App-Games that were installed on my system. Among these were (as far as I recall the names) : - Soda Candy Crush - Bubble Gems 3 - March of Empires: War of Lords - and another one whose name I do not recall at all I uninstalled...