Windows 10: Pre-installed office activation

Discus and support Pre-installed office activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a laptop with a pre-installed office 2009. I did system format after some months and after that I was not able to activate the pre-installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DivyaVK, Aug 7, 2021.

1. DivyaVK Win User

Pre-installed office activation

I bought a laptop with a pre-installed office 2009. I did system format after some months and after that I was not able to activate the pre-installed office. I login using the same email I'd I used before format. But this time in my account that service was not listed!! I checked with MS team but couldn't find a solution. My laptop is Lenovo. And is there anyway to find that digital key/license using the laptop credentials? -as the license is linked with the laptop. Please help me resolveThanksDivya

:)

DivyaVK, Aug 7, 2021

2. Pre-installed Windows-10 and Microsoft office

Thanks - will try out your suggestions

S .VasudevaSarma, Aug 7, 2021
  3. Pre-installed Windows 7 Microsoft Office Install error

Hello,

I successfully reinstalled and activated windows 7 home premium oa (according to the product key sticker on my laptop) and now my microsoft office apps are gone. I tried to follow the steps the community suggested but when I try to enter my product key onto
    the "Download earlier version of Office" of microsoft it outputs "The product key you entered appears to be for software pre-installed by the device manufacturer...". I've had this problem for quite some time now and I really need to access my apps ASAP.

I hope somebody can assist me.

Thank you!

JerrellPunsalan, Aug 7, 2021
  4. Pre-installed office activation

I have deleted office pre-installed on the computer, how to restore

Hi Thanh. Thank you for reaching to us. My name is Jayson, an Independent Advisor and a user just like you. I'll be glad to assist you.

I understand that you deleted the pre-installed office on your computer. Can you clarify that this Office is already activated and have a license? And what type of Office that was pre-installed? is it Office 365 or Office 2019?

If you delete or uninstall the Office, you can just re-install it again. Please follow the steps on how to download and install Office 365 or Office 2019. Be sure that you have your Activation Key or Office 365 Subscription account ready for activation.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/downlo...

Please don't hesitate to come back to me if you need more assistance.

JaysonEstimos, Aug 7, 2021
Thema:

Pre-installed office activation

1. Pre-installed office activation - Similar Threads - Pre installed office

2. Pre-installed Office deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pre-installed Office deleted: I accidentally deleted pre-installed office in windows 10. When I try reinstalling again from the web, I'm stuck when entering product key. It says we can't find your subscription, did you use another account to purchase. Office was already installed from the shop. What can I...
  3. Pre-installed Office deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pre-installed Office deleted: I accidentally deleted pre-installed office in windows 10. When I try reinstalling again from the web, I'm stuck when entering product key. It says we can't find your subscription, did you use another account to purchase. Office was already installed from the shop. What can I...
  4. Can't activate pre-installed office.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't activate pre-installed office.: Hey everybody I have got the information from HP support that why i cant activate office. they told me that I have used my gmail account to sign-in to windows when my father bought the laptop, so Microsoft is not allowing me to activate the office by my gmail account.They are...
  5. Cant activate Pre-Installed Microsoft Office Home and student 2019.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant activate Pre-Installed Microsoft Office Home and student 2019.: Hey ! I bought a new HP laptop in January 2020. In which Office Home and Student was pre-installed and they were activated. But few days a ago I tried to update Office and the updates were successfully installed after that I got a error 0xc0000142 and the applications were...
  6. pre installed windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    pre installed windows 10 activation: I have been facing a problem regarding windows 10 activation i haven't got any activation key with my laptop as it has pre installed microsoft windows 10 home and office, when i open any windows app like word and after going in settings there always comming a popup that...
  7. Activate a pre-installed Windows 10

Activate a pre-installed Windows 10: Hello, I have bought a new laptop Acer Aspire 5, which running by Windows 10 S. When I open the settings page it shows the following message; YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS BEFORE YOU CAN PERSONLISE YOUR PC. How I can find the activation key? Thank you very much for...
  8. Pre-installed Windows-10 and Microsoft office

Pre-installed Windows-10 and Microsoft office: Hi, I recently bought a Dell Inspiron laptop for my son Master Dheeraj Sutram from Amazon which claimed it has pre-installed versions of Windows-10 and Microsoft office (home edition). The Order ID is 403-0952619-7738768 [1 of Dell Inspiron 3567 Core i3 6th Gen 15.6-inch...
  9. Windows 10 with microsoft office 2010 pre-installed

Windows 10 with microsoft office 2010 pre-installed: I recently purchased a new laptop that has Windows 10 along with 2010 Microsoft Office pre-installed. I have multiple users on the laptop and when a user other than me the administrator tries to use excel or Word it asks for user name and password to activate?...
  10. Pre-Installed Office 2016 "Fighting With" Post-Installed Office 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Pre-Installed Office 2016 "Fighting With" Post-Installed Office 2010: With my continuing efforts to assist my brother in tailoring his new ThinkPad (X1 Yoga) laptop, I've recently discovered an unexpected problem relating to Microsoft Office, and specifically (at this point), with Word. As indicated in this post's title, his laptop came with...