Windows 10: Pre-installed softwares of a Dell laptops

Discus and support Pre-installed softwares of a Dell laptops in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Due to some Trojan entering into my laptop I had to format it, and after formatting the only applications that are left are the dell applications, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nikhil.', Jul 18, 2021.

1. Nikhil.' Win User

Pre-installed softwares of a Dell laptops

Due to some Trojan entering into my laptop I had to format it, and after formatting the only applications that are left are the dell applications, so please can someone provide me the list of softwares that come pre-installed in a new dell laptop like Java, c++, some editing softwares and all. Thank you.

:)

Nikhil.', Jul 18, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Pre installed software vs Bloatware

Anything on your laptop that is supplied with it should be downloadable from your manufacturer. Each manufacturer supplies a way of searching for and listing the drivers and utilities for each model, listed by OS supported, from the BIOS to multimedia utilities.

I suggest you go and have a look.

Also, these may be updated occasionally over time.

dalchina, Jul 18, 2021
  3. missing webcam drivers dell laptop

I do not have any webcam drivers listed for my laptop, Dell Support does not have any listed on their support page to download. Dell says

Windows 10 will download them on it's own. Please help me do this, every help page on Microsoft says to go to the manufacturers webpage to download the specific driver... please see below text from dell's website.

• "Drivers for Integrated Webcams are pre-installed with Microsoft Windows and require no specific driver to be installed."

MatthewBeven, Jul 18, 2021
  4. Pre-installed softwares of a Dell laptops

Dell working on more computers without an operating system pre-installed

Thanks to recent letters to Dell, we may soon be seeing Dell computers (mainly laptops) without an operating system installed. This has several benefits. The cost of the machine is lowered, because a Microsoft operating system costs a considerable sum of money. The customer also has an option to configure their operating system however they want, be it from Microsoft or a *nix distribution. They also do not have to deal with the large amount of generally unwanted pre-installed software.

Source: Nordic Hardware

zekrahminator, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

Pre-installed softwares of a Dell laptops

1. Pre-installed softwares of a Dell laptops - Similar Threads - Pre installed softwares

2. Reactivating Windows 11 after installing new motherboard on Dell laptop with pre-installed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivating Windows 11 after installing new motherboard on Dell laptop with pre-installed...: HiI have issues with Reactivating Windows 11 after installing in July 2023 new motherboard on my Dell laptop with pre-installed Windows 10.I upgraded to Windows 11 in January 2022.It says, "Unable to activate Windows", "We can't reach our activation servers right now. Make...
  3. Reactivating Windows 11 after installing new motherboard on Dell laptop with pre-installed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reactivating Windows 11 after installing new motherboard on Dell laptop with pre-installed...: HiI have issues with Reactivating Windows 11 after installing in July 2023 new motherboard on my Dell laptop with pre-installed Windows 10.I upgraded to Windows 11 in January 2022.It says, "Unable to activate Windows", "We can't reach our activation servers right now. Make...
  4. Windows Pre installed laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pre installed laptop: Why don't the 2022 and 2023 laptops pre-install Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pre-installed-laptop/0c68892a-47f1-44b2-8834-fd31afee24d4
  5. Windows Pre installed laptop

Windows Pre installed laptop: Why don't the 2022 and 2023 laptops pre-install Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pre-installed-laptop/0c68892a-47f1-44b2-8834-fd31afee24d4
  6. Reset Dell XPS Laptop with Pre-Installed Windows 10 - steps?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reset Dell XPS Laptop with Pre-Installed Windows 10 - steps?: I need to re-set my Dell XPS Laptop, which has a pre-installed Windows 10 on it I bought the laptop and the retailer put Windows 10 on it, so I don't have a Windows CD or a product key. My understanding is that with a pre-installed Windows 10 I don't need to worry about...
  7. Pre-set up software install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pre-set up software install?: Hello, I have a new hp 15 laptop and I am tryin to find out if I can install a program before it goes through the initial windows setup? 135077
  8. McAfee pre-installed on my Dell laptop is a problem.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    McAfee pre-installed on my Dell laptop is a problem.: Unfortunately that is all the infomation I am given. IDoesn't say what the app is. Doesn't say where it came from. Doesn't have an option to even ask. There are two options. I can block the mystery app or not. Blocking an app has caused bigger problems than letting it...
  9. Paint 3D is not opening in my windows10 pre-installed dell laptop

Paint 3D is not opening in my windows10 pre-installed dell laptop: Paint 3D is not opening. The screen is just displaying Paint 3D and then it goes off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-is-not-opening-in-my-windows10-pre/5b09fc19-4063-436e-8936-ac016999ad37
  10. Pre installed software vs Bloatware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pre installed software vs Bloatware: Hi , I have just bought new HP Elitebook x360 1030 G2 , it comes with 1607 windows 10 build , I noticed alot of HP software apps are pre-installed about 15 application ( for security purpose , jump start , remote control , Hot keys ,,,, ) and I have read about windows 10 pro...