Windows 10: pre installed windows 10 activation

Discus and support pre installed windows 10 activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have been facing a problem regarding windows 10 activation i haven't got any activation key with my laptop as it has pre installed microsoft windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by swapniljadhav2, May 15, 2020.

1. pre installed windows 10 activation

I have been facing a problem regarding windows 10 activation i haven't got any activation key with my laptop as it has pre installed microsoft windows 10 home and office, when i open any windows app like word and after going in settings there always comming a popup that Activation Required

when i tap on it it shows me to continue with my existing account or sign in to another account

when i tap next to continue with same account window closes and nothing happens pre installed windows 10 activation 216ea62b-86b3-4520-ab4e-71a91e370d4b?upload=true.png pre installed windows 10 activation dc40efb3-b203-4511-b3d9-dbb2749d884f?upload=true.png after taping Next: pre installed windows 10 activation e348ba35-c5f8-47ec-8366-64410d934a9f?upload=true.png

:)

swapniljadhav2, May 15, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 15, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 15, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

pre installed windows 10 activation

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, May 15, 2020
Thema:

pre installed windows 10 activation

1. pre installed windows 10 activation - Similar Threads - pre installed activation

2. Windows 10 pre-installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pre-installation: Hi all, As a hardware seller is it legal to pre-install Windows 10 trial version without activation. This way the customer has the freedom to self-activate after buying necessary pack online. I believe Windows 10 enterprise version is available with 30 days trial period.As...
  3. I can't activate pre-installed windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate pre-installed windows 10 pro: Hello,Windows 10 pro came pre-installed on my computer, but I have been unable to activate it. The error code says "We can't activate Windows because we are not connected to your organization's activation server". The problem is, I don't have an organization and it has not...
  4. Pre-installed office activation

Pre-installed office activation: I bought a laptop with a pre-installed office 2009. I did system format after some months and after that I was not able to activate the pre-installed office. I login using the same email I'd I used before format. But this time in my account that service was not listed!! I...
  5. Activate pre-installed windows after reinstall it

Activate pre-installed windows after reinstall it: I've bought a new Asus laptop which Windows 10 Home was already installed on it. I recently found out that Windows don't function properly and maybe a clean installation could help it?But I have no idea how to reactivate Windows after reinstall itof course the same "Home"...
  6. Pre installed Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pre installed Windows 10: Pre installed Windows 10 on new laptop. How does one activate these pre loaded features? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pre-installed-windows-10/d06784ce-a929-471a-ac5d-bfa97ab7a2c6
  7. How to activate windows 10 that came pre installed on pc

How to activate windows 10 that came pre installed on pc: Good day, I have been trying to activate windows 10 after getting a water mark that says activate windows, however, when i try i keep getting an error, I have read ohow to go about activating windows but none of what I have read has worked for me. I keep getting the same...
  8. Activate a pre-installed Windows 10

Activate a pre-installed Windows 10: Hello, I have bought a new laptop Acer Aspire 5, which running by Windows 10 S. When I open the settings page it shows the following message; YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS BEFORE YOU CAN PERSONLISE YOUR PC. How I can find the activation key? Thank you very much for...
  9. Confused about "Activation" of Pre-Installed Windows 10 Pro

Confused about "Activation" of Pre-Installed Windows 10 Pro: I have a new laptop pre-loaded with Windows 10 Pro (and other software). I want to perform various housekeeping steps (pristine image backup, recovery USB key creation, security software installation, etc.) before connecting to the Internet for security reasons. (No domain...
  10. Windows 10 pre-installed on new device but Windows not activated

Windows 10 pre-installed on new device but Windows not activated: I purchased a Surface Pro approximately 8 weeks ago direct from Microsoft. Just under 2 weeks ago my device got stuck in a Surface UEFI screen loop. I sent the device back to Microsoft and yesterday I received a new (possibly refurbished) device through the post. I have...