Windows 10: Pre-installed Windows-10 and Microsoft office

Discus and support Pre-installed Windows-10 and Microsoft office in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought a Dell Inspiron laptop for my son Master Dheeraj Sutram from Amazon which claimed it has pre-installed versions of Windows-10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by S .VasudevaSarma, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Pre-installed Windows-10 and Microsoft office

Hi,

I recently bought a Dell Inspiron laptop for my son Master Dheeraj Sutram from Amazon which claimed it has pre-installed versions of Windows-10 and Microsoft office (home edition). The Order ID is 403-0952619-7738768 [1 of Dell Inspiron 3567 Core i3 6th Gen 15.6-inch Laptop (4GB/1TB/Windows 10/Black/3kg) [Electronics] ASIN: B01NCRIM4P] .

However to my surprise, I find that while windows-10 is installed, it is not activated and there is no activation key given and MS-office is not even installed and the activation prompt doesn't even appear.

I am worried - Have I bought a genuine product? How can I get the activation keys for Windows-10 and MS-office (home edition).

Please assist.

Regards

Vasudeva

:)

S .VasudevaSarma, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Chino Win User

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

As reported yesterday, Microsoft changed the way how they license Windows 10 to their OEM partners. But buckle in folks, the changes just keep on coming. In what looks like an effort to push Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 owners to upgrade, Microsoft has officially announced that Office 2019 will only work on machines with Windows 10 and the next LTSC release of Windows Server. That's only the tip of the iceberg though. Unlike previous version of Office that came with 10 years of support, Office 2019's support lifecycle is shortened to five years of mainstream support and two years of extended support. Additionally, the client applications are only available with a Click-to-Run installer. However, Microsoft will continue to provide a MSI installer for the server applications.

Pre-installed Windows-10 and Microsoft office XkowHsyWUwEavPZz_thm.jpg

Chino, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

How is this news or surprising to anyone?
    Especially when there are viable and arguably better open-source alternatives out there.. For those of us who don't use Microsoft Office, this isn't a problem.

lexluthermiester, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Kaapstad Win User

Pre-installed Windows-10 and Microsoft office

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

That will be a first

Microsoft getting any version of office to run properly on Windows 10.*Big Grin Pre-installed Windows-10 and Microsoft office :D

Kaapstad, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Pre-installed Windows-10 and Microsoft office

1. Pre-installed Windows-10 and Microsoft office - Similar Threads - Pre installed Microsoft

2. Windows 10 pre-installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pre-installation: Hi all, As a hardware seller is it legal to pre-install Windows 10 trial version without activation. This way the customer has the freedom to self-activate after buying necessary pack online. I believe Windows 10 enterprise version is available with 30 days trial period.As...
  3. Pre-installed Office deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pre-installed Office deleted: I accidentally deleted pre-installed office in windows 10. When I try reinstalling again from the web, I'm stuck when entering product key. It says we can't find your subscription, did you use another account to purchase. Office was already installed from the shop. What can I...
  4. Pre-installed Office deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pre-installed Office deleted: I accidentally deleted pre-installed office in windows 10. When I try reinstalling again from the web, I'm stuck when entering product key. It says we can't find your subscription, did you use another account to purchase. Office was already installed from the shop. What can I...
  5. Pre-installed office activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pre-installed office activation: I bought a laptop with a pre-installed office 2009. I did system format after some months and after that I was not able to activate the pre-installed office. I login using the same email I'd I used before format. But this time in my account that service was not listed!! I...
  6. Can't activate pre-installed office.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't activate pre-installed office.: Hey everybody I have got the information from HP support that why i cant activate office. they told me that I have used my gmail account to sign-in to windows when my father bought the laptop, so Microsoft is not allowing me to activate the office by my gmail account.They are...
  7. Cant activate Pre-Installed Microsoft Office Home and student 2019.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant activate Pre-Installed Microsoft Office Home and student 2019.: Hey ! I bought a new HP laptop in January 2020. In which Office Home and Student was pre-installed and they were activated. But few days a ago I tried to update Office and the updates were successfully installed after that I got a error 0xc0000142 and the applications were...
  8. Microsoft Office Starter 2010 not pre-installed on Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office Starter 2010 not pre-installed on Windows 10 laptop: First of all, sorry if this question is in the wrong place; I couldn't find what seemed like a suitable category, so please move it if necessary. I purchased a 'scratch and dent' i.e. refurbished Windows 10 laptop 64-bit from Dell UK last October. I had assumed, on the...
  9. Windows 10 with microsoft office 2010 pre-installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 with microsoft office 2010 pre-installed: I recently purchased a new laptop that has Windows 10 along with 2010 Microsoft Office pre-installed. I have multiple users on the laptop and when a user other than me the administrator tries to use excel or Word it asks for user name and password to activate?...
  10. Pre-Installed Office 2016 "Fighting With" Post-Installed Office 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Pre-Installed Office 2016 "Fighting With" Post-Installed Office 2010: With my continuing efforts to assist my brother in tailoring his new ThinkPad (X1 Yoga) laptop, I've recently discovered an unexpected problem relating to Microsoft Office, and specifically (at this point), with Word. As indicated in this post's title, his laptop came with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hpw to activate pre installed office in dell laptop with windows10?

2. vlmk with preinstalled microsoft office

3. office preinstalled windows 10

4. windows 10 office pre installed