Windows 10: Pre installed Windows 10

Discus and support Pre installed Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Pre installed Windows 10 on new laptop. How does one activate these pre loaded features?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Anne-Marié C Johnsen, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Pre installed Windows 10

Pre installed Windows 10 on new laptop.

How does one activate these pre loaded features?

:)

Anne-Marié C Johnsen, Jul 19, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 19, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Pre installed Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Pre installed Windows 10

1. Pre installed Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Pre installed

2. Windows Spatial Audio can't be turned on even if Dolby Atmos came pre-installed and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spatial Audio can't be turned on even if Dolby Atmos came pre-installed and...: Hello, my Asus TUF A152022 Laptop came with a Licensed Dolby Atmos and was running fine for a few months until I downloaded Driver Booster 11 which was a Windows 11 Driver Updater and I started updating everything that the app suggested and noticed that my Dolby Spatial Sound...
  3. Windows Spatial Audio can't be turned on even if Dolby Atmos came pre-installed and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Spatial Audio can't be turned on even if Dolby Atmos came pre-installed and...: Hello, my Asus TUF A152022 Laptop came with a Licensed Dolby Atmos and was running fine for a few months until I downloaded Driver Booster 11 which was a Windows 11 Driver Updater and I started updating everything that the app suggested and noticed that my Dolby Spatial Sound...
  4. Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?: Hi, i have this Acer gaming laptop which comes with Windows 10 and i upgraded it to Windows 11 before, but it has few problems such as the whole system yes including windows and everything lags or stutters, so i came to conclusion that downgrading to Windows 10 might be the...
  5. Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?

Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?: Hi, i have this Acer gaming laptop which comes with Windows 10 and i upgraded it to Windows 11 before, but it has few problems such as the whole system yes including windows and everything lags or stutters, so i came to conclusion that downgrading to Windows 10 might be the...
  6. Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...: Hi,Recently I was checking the cost of laptop over internet and observed that the cost of preinstalled Windows 11 Pro comes higher that the quote for a supplier who was selling the same make and model configuration DOS laptop and OEM license separately....
  7. Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...

Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...: Hi,Recently I was checking the cost of laptop over internet and observed that the cost of preinstalled Windows 11 Pro comes higher that the quote for a supplier who was selling the same make and model configuration DOS laptop and OEM license separately....
  8. Will a new product key overwrite a pre-installed one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will a new product key overwrite a pre-installed one?: I had to reset my 6 month old laptop that was pre loaded with Windows 11 Home and now I’m getting Windows not activated errors.-I tried the activation troubleshooter and it gave an error.-Tried to get the product key through powershell/cmd and both gave an error.-I finally...
  9. Will a new product key overwrite a pre-installed one?

Will a new product key overwrite a pre-installed one?: I had to reset my 6 month old laptop that was pre loaded with Windows 11 Home and now I’m getting Windows not activated errors.-I tried the activation troubleshooter and it gave an error.-Tried to get the product key through powershell/cmd and both gave an error.-I finally...
  10. Is there purble place pre-installed on windows 11 along with the other games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there purble place pre-installed on windows 11 along with the other games?: I just want it on my pc and I need an answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-purble-place-pre-installed-on-windows-11/cf94d78c-2ad7-4f93-a53a-f097fc2b958a