Windows 10: Pre-installed windows that come with new laptop

Discus and support Pre-installed windows that come with new laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I buy a new laptop that come with pre-installed window. I reset this with another windows by bootable pendrive, Now I want the previous version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rohit Kumar 1, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Pre-installed windows that come with new laptop

I buy a new laptop that come with pre-installed window. I reset this with another windows by bootable pendrive, Now I want the previous version of windows that came with my new laptop.

:)

Rohit Kumar 1, Jul 8, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 8, 2021
  3. pre installed windows.

Hi my mates laptop a Toshiba Satellite L500-1DT won't boot into windows and I was going to reset it back to factory settings, when I set the laptop to boot from hard drive in the bios nothing happens and when windows tried to repair it I got the message ( Media test failure) but when I tried to put a fresh install of windows using my disc I got to the part where you wipe it and it showed three partitions one was SYSTEM and the other was Windows would the pre installed windows be in one of them if so how do I get to it, help, I think my mate had a muck about with it but he is not saying.

cookiemonster, Jul 8, 2021
  4. Pre-installed windows that come with new laptop

Acer laptop with windows 10 pre-installed

I purchased a laptop with windows 10 pre-installed and it has only two drives (e.g. C and D). I like to make it in 3 drives or partition. Please provide the steps for formatting without losing my original OS windows 10.

SUBRATA SAHA, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

Pre-installed windows that come with new laptop

1. Pre-installed windows that come with new laptop - Similar Threads - Pre installed laptop

2. I'm moving into a new laptop that is already pre installed with windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm moving into a new laptop that is already pre installed with windows.: I was wondering will my old laptop still be activated if I do a reset with a Windows installer media In a usb? I'm gonna be giving it to a family member...
  3. I'm moving into a new laptop that is already pre installed with windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm moving into a new laptop that is already pre installed with windows.: I was wondering will my old laptop still be activated if I do a reset with a Windows installer media In a usb? I'm gonna be giving it to a family member...
  4. Windows Pre installed laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pre installed laptop: Why don't the 2022 and 2023 laptops pre-install Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pre-installed-laptop/0c68892a-47f1-44b2-8834-fd31afee24d4
  5. Windows Pre installed laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pre installed laptop: Why don't the 2022 and 2023 laptops pre-install Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pre-installed-laptop/0c68892a-47f1-44b2-8834-fd31afee24d4
  6. Synaptics drivers did not come pre-installed with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synaptics drivers did not come pre-installed with my laptop: Hey.I recently received my Dell Windows 10 laptop. However, when I open the touchpad settings, I only see information about taps [which do not work] and the touchpad sensitivity. Furthermore, when I open "Additional Settings", there's no Synaptics-related tab. It also doesn't...
  7. Synaptics drivers did not come pre-installed with my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Synaptics drivers did not come pre-installed with my laptop: Hey.I recently received my Dell Windows 10 laptop. However, when I open the touchpad settings, I only see information about taps [which do not work] and the touchpad sensitivity. Furthermore, when I open "Additional Settings", there's no Synaptics-related tab. It also doesn't...
  8. Synaptics drivers did not come pre-installed with my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Install pre-installed Windows on new SSD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Install pre-installed Windows on new SSD: Hi, I have a Lenovo PC which came with Windows 8 pre-installed which I recently managed to upgrade to Windows 10 but now it's even slower than before.Therefore, I bought an SSD as I heard that would make it run faster. My question is how do I get my version of Windows onto my...
  10. New Windows 10 pre installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Windows 10 pre installed: Do I or will I need to register my Windows 10 64 bit pro, pre installed on my New Computer? How do I check to see if my registration matches my Microsoft account?...