Windows 10: Pre-installed Windows XP games

Discus and support Pre-installed Windows XP games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; About all of the pre-installed games that came with Windows XP: Anywhere to get them for Windows 10? 159514 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sweetsweetcorn, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Pre-installed Windows XP games

About all of the pre-installed games that came with Windows XP:

Anywhere to get them for Windows 10?

:)

Sweetsweetcorn, Jun 28, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Pre-installed Windows XP games

installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Pre-installed Windows XP games

1. Pre-installed Windows XP games - Similar Threads - Pre installed games

2. Game not installing on Windows XP?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not installing on Windows XP?: I tried installing Barbie Diaries: High School Mystery on Windows XP because I saw on another forum that it doesn't run on newer versions of windows, every time I try to install the game it says "The wizard was interrupted before BarbieTM Diaries High School Mystery could be...
  3. Game not installing on Windows XP?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game not installing on Windows XP?: I tried installing Barbie Diaries: High School Mystery on Windows XP because I saw on another forum that it doesn't run on newer versions of windows, every time I try to install the game it says "The wizard was interrupted before BarbieTM Diaries High School Mystery could be...
  4. installation Windows XP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installation Windows XP: Bonjour je veux installer Windows XP Professionnel Édition x64sur une machine virtuelle Virtual box , j'ai télécharger le fichier ISOwindows_xp_professional_x64 592 MOà l'installation j'ai le message suivant" The CD key you entered is not validfaut il acheter une license ??...
  5. installation Windows XP

installation Windows XP: Bonjour je veux installer Windows XP Professionnel Édition x64sur une machine virtuelle Virtual box , j'ai télécharger le fichier ISOwindows_xp_professional_x64 592 MOà l'installation j'ai le message suivant" The CD key you entered is not validfaut il acheter une license ??...
  6. Windows 10 pre-installation

Windows 10 pre-installation: Hi all, As a hardware seller is it legal to pre-install Windows 10 trial version without activation. This way the customer has the freedom to self-activate after buying necessary pack online. I believe Windows 10 enterprise version is available with 30 days trial period.As...
  7. Pre installed Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pre installed Windows: If i decline Pre installed windowd EULA , where i can appeal for my windows refund Cause recently i bought a laptop which comes with pre installed windows .I already have 2 retail licenses of windows 10...
  8. PRE-INSTALLED GAMES ON WINDOWS 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PRE-INSTALLED GAMES ON WINDOWS 10: Hi, I just bought a new Laptop 5 months ago and installed WINDOWS 10 on it. Before installing it I read about its features. One was that there are pre-installed games. But when I powered on there were no games I searched through the FILE EXPLORER and the PC thoroughly but no...
  9. PRE-INSTALLED GAMES ON WINDOWS 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PRE-INSTALLED GAMES ON WINDOWS 10: Hi, I just bought a new Laptop and installed WINDOWS 10 on it. Before installing it I read about its features. One was that there are pre-installed games. But when I powered on there were no games I searched through the FILE EXPLORER but no luck....
  10. Windows 10/XP Dual Boot with pre-existing 10 install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10/XP Dual Boot with pre-existing 10 install: I've been working on capturing all of my old camcorder footage. Unfortunately, I need FireWire capability for that. Very few motherboards put out since the 1156 socket set have come with FireWire. I purchased an add-on card from Amazon and have it successfully setup in my...