Windows 10: Pre-installed Windows XP games

Discus and support Pre-installed Windows XP games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; About all of the pre-installed games that came with Windows XP: Anywhere to get them for Windows 10? 159514 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sweetsweetcorn, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Pre-installed Windows XP games

About all of the pre-installed games that came with Windows XP:

Anywhere to get them for Windows 10?

:)

Sweetsweetcorn, Jun 28, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Pre-installed Windows XP games

installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Pre-installed Windows XP games

1. Pre-installed Windows XP games - Similar Threads - Pre installed games

2. pre installed windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    pre installed windows 10 activation: I have been facing a problem regarding windows 10 activation i haven't got any activation key with my laptop as it has pre installed microsoft windows 10 home and office, when i open any windows app like word and after going in settings there always comming a popup that...
  3. Install or downgrade to Windows XP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install or downgrade to Windows XP: I have dell venue 8 pro tablet and this product has 2GB RAM with atom CPU 1.33GH and Windows 10 take too much of RAM and CPU, Is there any way to install or downgrade Windows XP on this device?, but the bios support UEFI mode only without legacy mode, thanks in advanced....
  4. Activate a pre-installed Windows 10

Activate a pre-installed Windows 10: Hello, I have bought a new laptop Acer Aspire 5, which running by Windows 10 S. When I open the settings page it shows the following message; YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS BEFORE YOU CAN PERSONLISE YOUR PC. How I can find the activation key? Thank you very much for...
  5. New Windows 10 pre installed

New Windows 10 pre installed: Do I or will I need to register my Windows 10 64 bit pro, pre installed on my New Computer? How do I check to see if my registration matches my Microsoft account?...
  6. Pre-installed windows serial number

Pre-installed windows serial number: Hello, I intend to buy a laptop which has windows 10 pre-installed, I want to make sure I won't lose it, so in case the activated windows copy was uninstalled for any reason, can I reinstall an unactivated windows copy using a bootable usb flash memory for example and...
  7. Windows 10 broken after uninstall of pre-installed App-Games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 broken after uninstall of pre-installed App-Games: Today I decided to uninstall some of the App-Games that were installed on my system. Among these were (as far as I recall the names) : - Soda Candy Crush - Bubble Gems 3 - March of Empires: War of Lords - and another one whose name I do not recall at all I uninstalled...
  8. Windows 10/XP Dual Boot with pre-existing 10 install

Windows 10/XP Dual Boot with pre-existing 10 install: I've been working on capturing all of my old camcorder footage. Unfortunately, I need FireWire capability for that. Very few motherboards put out since the 1156 socket set have come with FireWire. I purchased an add-on card from Amazon and have it successfully setup in my...
  9. Pre Installation Help

Pre Installation Help: Hi Guys, A newbie here, so please forgive me if my questions are a little basic. What do i need to do to windows 8.1 before i upload windows 10, i don't want to take anything across that will cause problems. I will save any documents and files before i upload. When...
  10. Windows 10 Pre-install questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pre-install questions: Hello everyone. I just became a member here after being a loyal member of Seven Forums. I'm almost ready to install the Windows 10 upgrade into my current Windows 7 (64bit) Ultimate SP1 system. My 2009 1TB Western Digital HDD checks out fine still. About a year ago my...