Windows 10: Pre installed Windows

Discus and support Pre installed Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; If i decline Pre installed windowd EULA , where i can appeal for my windows refund Cause recently i bought a laptop which comes with pre installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NisankhAcharjya, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Pre installed Windows

If i decline Pre installed windowd EULA , where i can appeal for my windows refund Cause recently i bought a laptop which comes with pre installed windows .I already have 2 retail licenses of windows 10

:)

NisankhAcharjya, Aug 22, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 22, 2021
  3. Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, Aug 22, 2021
  4. Pre installed Windows

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 22, 2021
Thema:

Pre installed Windows

1. Pre installed Windows - Similar Threads - Pre installed

2. Windows Spatial Audio can't be turned on even if Dolby Atmos came pre-installed and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spatial Audio can't be turned on even if Dolby Atmos came pre-installed and...: Hello, my Asus TUF A152022 Laptop came with a Licensed Dolby Atmos and was running fine for a few months until I downloaded Driver Booster 11 which was a Windows 11 Driver Updater and I started updating everything that the app suggested and noticed that my Dolby Spatial Sound...
  3. Windows Spatial Audio can't be turned on even if Dolby Atmos came pre-installed and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Spatial Audio can't be turned on even if Dolby Atmos came pre-installed and...: Hello, my Asus TUF A152022 Laptop came with a Licensed Dolby Atmos and was running fine for a few months until I downloaded Driver Booster 11 which was a Windows 11 Driver Updater and I started updating everything that the app suggested and noticed that my Dolby Spatial Sound...
  4. Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?: Hi, i have this Acer gaming laptop which comes with Windows 10 and i upgraded it to Windows 11 before, but it has few problems such as the whole system yes including windows and everything lags or stutters, so i came to conclusion that downgrading to Windows 10 might be the...
  5. Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?

Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?: Hi, i have this Acer gaming laptop which comes with Windows 10 and i upgraded it to Windows 11 before, but it has few problems such as the whole system yes including windows and everything lags or stutters, so i came to conclusion that downgrading to Windows 10 might be the...
  6. Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...: Hi,Recently I was checking the cost of laptop over internet and observed that the cost of preinstalled Windows 11 Pro comes higher that the quote for a supplier who was selling the same make and model configuration DOS laptop and OEM license separately....
  7. Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...

Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...: Hi,Recently I was checking the cost of laptop over internet and observed that the cost of preinstalled Windows 11 Pro comes higher that the quote for a supplier who was selling the same make and model configuration DOS laptop and OEM license separately....
  8. Will a new product key overwrite a pre-installed one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will a new product key overwrite a pre-installed one?: I had to reset my 6 month old laptop that was pre loaded with Windows 11 Home and now I’m getting Windows not activated errors.-I tried the activation troubleshooter and it gave an error.-Tried to get the product key through powershell/cmd and both gave an error.-I finally...
  9. Will a new product key overwrite a pre-installed one?

Will a new product key overwrite a pre-installed one?: I had to reset my 6 month old laptop that was pre loaded with Windows 11 Home and now I’m getting Windows not activated errors.-I tried the activation troubleshooter and it gave an error.-Tried to get the product key through powershell/cmd and both gave an error.-I finally...
  10. Is there purble place pre-installed on windows 11 along with the other games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there purble place pre-installed on windows 11 along with the other games?: I just want it on my pc and I need an answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-purble-place-pre-installed-on-windows-11/cf94d78c-2ad7-4f93-a53a-f097fc2b958a