Windows 10: pre-launching and pre-loading

Discus and support pre-launching and pre-loading in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Last week I disabled pre-launching and pre-loading by editing the registry so CCleaner could fully clean Edge. This week both features have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by QTPYE, May 12, 2019.

1. QTPYE Win User

pre-launching and pre-loading

Last week I disabled pre-launching and pre-loading by editing the registry so CCleaner could fully clean Edge. This week both features have been re-enabled and I cannot get to the proper area in the registry to make the same editing entries. Can anybody help with this issue?

:)

QTPYE, May 12, 2019

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, May 12, 2019
  3. pre-order and pre-load questions

So when it says 2pm that is my local Eastern time?

I think you misunderstand my pre-load question. Many times if you pre-order a game, it will let you download a portion of the game files a couple days before launch and upon release it downloads the rest and installs the game. I was wondering if this will happen
    with State of Decay 2, or if I will have to wait until release to download the game.

Thanks

andydabeast, May 12, 2019
  4. pre-launching and pre-loading

pre-order and pre-load questions

I have two general questions but I am asking them in the context of State of Decay 2 pre-order

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/State-of-Decay-2-Ultimate-Edition/9N1X7CD94CHM?rtc=1

1. Is there a universal rule for how pre-load works when purchasing games from the windows store for PC? Do all pre-orderable games pre-load? how long before launch? I was able to find some xbox information on this but the windows support page really doesn't
    expect you to buy PC games lol.

2. It says the time of day for the game to launch as 2pm. Is this my local time or PST?

Never bought anything from the Windows store and I work so I want to plan my day ahead of time for when I should be home to play pre-launching and pre-loading :)

Thanks in advance.

andydabeast, May 12, 2019
Thema:

pre-launching and pre-loading

1. pre-launching and pre-loading - Similar Threads - pre launching pre

2. Pre os

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pre os: I want you to make Windows 10 beta OS runner. it can run...Windows 1,2,3,3.1,9x,Nt x.0,XP,vista,7,8,10 RTMWindows 98 Build 1351,1415,1511,1546,1593,1619Windows Nt 5 1506,1607,1884,2000,2031Windows Xp 5111,2270,2474,2481,2492Windows Longhorn...
  3. Pre os

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pre os: I want you to make Windows 10 beta OS runner. it can run...Windows 1,2,3,3.1,9x,Nt x.0,XP,vista,7,8,10 RTMWindows 98 Build 1351,1415,1511,1546,1593,1619Windows Nt 5 1506,1607,1884,2000,2031Windows Xp 5111,2270,2474,2481,2492Windows Longhorn...
  4. Pre installed Apps

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pre installed Apps: i want my pre installed apps back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pre-installed-apps/c5a54a30-2bab-4f63-876d-10191373ae9e
  5. lost files in pre loaded usb sound drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost files in pre loaded usb sound drive: Was having a problem updating sound files in a recording system and windows gave me a failure notice telling me to run a chkdsk check. I did and it said there were erors on the file so I chose fix. It removed about 16 Gb of a 238 GB drive. How do I get those back?...
  6. Drive loading during pre installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drive loading during pre installation: Hi, Can someone explain the drive load during Windows PE. i am trying to load .inf file before the Windows load in the winPE. I would like to know how it affects the drive itself. Does the drive go to any Device low power state when this transition happens? Thanks...
  7. Edge pre-launch and lots of Google processes

in Browsers and Email
    Edge pre-launch and lots of Google processes: My 83 year old brother emailed me with a couple of questions about Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome in Windows 10 Home. The first question was about Edge pre-launching which I directed him to Option Two, Step 3 of @Brink tutorial on this page. Enable or Disable Microsoft Edge...
  8. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pre-loaded games won't uninstall: I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks!...
  9. Microsoft has begun pre-loading Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft has begun pre-loading Windows 10: Tomorrow, millions of Windows 7 and 8 users will be availing their free upgrade to Windows 10 and it seems that in order to mitigate server load and allow for a smooth and fast upgrade experience, Microsoft has already started pushing the necessary files to users' computers...
  10. How to stop pre loading of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop pre loading of Windows 10?: I have two OS, Win10 and Win 7. Whenever i start my pc, it has started booting Win10 for 1 min and then asked me which OS you want to choose, if i choose Win 7, pc again restart and then it started booting Win7, this whole process time machine took around 3-4 minutes. How can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to disable pre-launching and pre-loading