Windows 10: Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

Discus and support Pre-loaded games won't uninstall in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by punkinbee59, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

:)

punkinbee59, Jul 16, 2016
  2. 481986 Win User

How uninstall Pre loaded games in my ASHA 308

How uninstall Pre loaded games in my ASHA 308

481986, Jul 16, 2016
  3. How uninstall Pre loaded games in my ASHA 308

If you go to the games folder or app folder you can do so there,if the games cant be removed they are part of the software and cant be deleted.

techbuzzireland, Jul 16, 2016
  4. Lucy9672 Win User

Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

You can use some commands in PowerShell to remove all or some modern apps which came bundled with Windows 10. This article [Guide] How to Remove All Built-in Apps in Windows 10 shows how to remove a specific built-in app, all built-in apps, reinstall/restore all or a specific built-in app in Windows 10.
    Or you can try uninstalling them from Settings - System - Apps & Features. A post I wrote also mentioned how to delete those leftover registry entries manually.
    Hope this solve your problem.
    Good luck.

Lucy9672, Jul 17, 2016
Thema:

Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

1. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall - Similar Threads - Pre loaded games

2. Game won't download after uninstalling.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game won't download after uninstalling.: I downloaded the Sims 4 game in EA play. And then I deleted the mods in the OneDrive folder, because of which they stopped working and I deleted the application and its folders in OneDrive. Now I constantly get an error when downloading the game, or it just takes a long time...
  3. Won't load online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't load online games: I have 2 hp computers running windows 11. One is 17" laptop and other is 22" all in one desktop. Suddenly for the last two weeks, I've been unable to play online games on both computers. I've tried chrome, edge and firefox having the same problem. I've rebooted and...
  4. Won't load online games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Won't load online games: I have 2 hp computers running windows 11. One is 17" laptop and other is 22" all in one desktop. Suddenly for the last two weeks, I've been unable to play online games on both computers. I've tried chrome, edge and firefox having the same problem. I've rebooted and...
  5. Games won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games won't load: Not a single game on my computer will load suddenly. They were working early in the day and the only change I did was in windows security I noticed app and browser control was turned off and I turned it on....
  6. Game won't load or sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game won't load or sync: why won't Microsoft Ultimate Wordgame not want to sync... happens all the time. and uninstalling and reinstalling sometimes doesn't help. Often I do this and it won't even load after launch...
  7. pre-launching and pre-loading

pre-launching and pre-loading: Last week I disabled pre-launching and pre-loading by editing the registry so CCleaner could fully clean Edge. This week both features have been re-enabled and I cannot get to the proper area in the registry to make the same editing entries. Can anybody help with this issue?...
  8. Pre-loaded software I di NOT USE Needs to be uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pre-loaded software I di NOT USE Needs to be uninstalled.: On my computer, which does NOT have all the TB of Memory the ad described came ore-loaded with software I do not use. I bought a desktop, but this has Drive pre-loaded. Why would I take my desktop with me to work, the store, or to my parent's house? I d not like to call...
  9. DirectX games won't load

DirectX games won't load: hello, microsoft community. i have tried playing multiple games (team fortress 2, super meat boy, the end is nigh) and they have all failed to launch. this started occuring after a fresh install of windows i got when i was having issues with my wifi connection. i have...
  10. Game won't uninstall from Surface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game won't uninstall from Surface: Hello, I have a Surfacebook 4 and I am trying to uninstall/reinstall a game, State of Decay 2, from my device because the game itself is having issues with an update the developer is trying to push through. However, every time I hit uninstall, nothing happens. I have hit it...