Windows 10: Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

Discus and support Pre-loaded games won't uninstall in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by punkinbee59, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

:)

punkinbee59, Jul 16, 2016
  2. 481986 Win User

How uninstall Pre loaded games in my ASHA 308

How uninstall Pre loaded games in my ASHA 308

481986, Jul 16, 2016
  3. How uninstall Pre loaded games in my ASHA 308

If you go to the games folder or app folder you can do so there,if the games cant be removed they are part of the software and cant be deleted.

techbuzzireland, Jul 16, 2016
  4. Lucy9672 Win User

Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

You can use some commands in PowerShell to remove all or some modern apps which came bundled with Windows 10. This article [Guide] How to Remove All Built-in Apps in Windows 10 shows how to remove a specific built-in app, all built-in apps, reinstall/restore all or a specific built-in app in Windows 10.
    Or you can try uninstalling them from Settings - System - Apps & Features. A post I wrote also mentioned how to delete those leftover registry entries manually.
    Hope this solve your problem.
    Good luck.

Lucy9672, Jul 17, 2016
Thema:

Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

1. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall - Similar Threads - Pre loaded games

2. pre-launching and pre-loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pre-launching and pre-loading: Last week I disabled pre-launching and pre-loading by editing the registry so CCleaner could fully clean Edge. This week both features have been re-enabled and I cannot get to the proper area in the registry to make the same editing entries. Can anybody help with this issue?...
  3. Pre-loaded software I di NOT USE Needs to be uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pre-loaded software I di NOT USE Needs to be uninstalled.: On my computer, which does NOT have all the TB of Memory the ad described came ore-loaded with software I do not use. I bought a desktop, but this has Drive pre-loaded. Why would I take my desktop with me to work, the store, or to my parent's house? I d not like to call...
  4. my G5 game won't load

my G5 game won't load: after my latest Microsoft update my G5 games won't load. How can I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-g5-game-wont-load/f1f69699-74bc-425c-b04f-52ebf954242f
  5. DirectX games won't load

DirectX games won't load: hello, microsoft community. i have tried playing multiple games (team fortress 2, super meat boy, the end is nigh) and they have all failed to launch. this started occuring after a fresh install of windows i got when i was having issues with my wifi connection. i have...
  6. Some of my facebook games won't load!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of my facebook games won't load!: Please help! Some of my facebook games (more than one but not all of it) won't load and they all need flash player to play. I've installed flash player already but they just stuck on the loading screen forever! I tried opening them in different browsers already, tries...
  7. Windows 10 broken after uninstall of pre-installed App-Games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 broken after uninstall of pre-installed App-Games: Today I decided to uninstall some of the App-Games that were installed on my system. Among these were (as far as I recall the names) : - Soda Candy Crush - Bubble Gems 3 - March of Empires: War of Lords - and another one whose name I do not recall at all I uninstalled...
  8. Game won't uninstall from Surface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game won't uninstall from Surface: Hello, I have a Surfacebook 4 and I am trying to uninstall/reinstall a game, State of Decay 2, from my device because the game itself is having issues with an update the developer is trying to push through. However, every time I hit uninstall, nothing happens. I have hit it...
  9. Games won't load on Wild Tangent Gaming site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games won't load on Wild Tangent Gaming site: Is there something with Windows 10 that is preventing the Wild Tangent Game site from being able to load games? I keep getting an error message that states "WildTangent Games App has stopped working" - the game site states that it is being caused by Windows 10 Updates and...
  10. How to stop pre loading of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop pre loading of Windows 10?: I have two OS, Win10 and Win 7. Whenever i start my pc, it has started booting Win10 for 1 min and then asked me which OS you want to choose, if i choose Win 7, pc again restart and then it started booting Win7, this whole process time machine took around 3-4 minutes. How can...