Windows 10: Pre-loaded software I di NOT USE Needs to be uninstalled.

Discus and support Pre-loaded software I di NOT USE Needs to be uninstalled. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; On my computer, which does NOT have all the TB of Memory the ad described came ore-loaded with software I do not use. I bought a desktop, but this has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by UrRD781, Feb 27, 2019.

1. UrRD781 Win User

Pre-loaded software I di NOT USE Needs to be uninstalled.

On my computer, which does NOT have all the TB of Memory the ad described came ore-loaded with software I do not use. I bought a desktop, but this has Drive pre-loaded. Why would I take my desktop with me to work, the store, or to my parent's house? I d not like to call people on my computer, so I have no use for Hangouts nor Skype.

I cannot uninstall these, but they take up memory I could use. How can I uninstall programs I do not use, but Google thinks I need?

:)

UrRD781, Feb 27, 2019

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Feb 27, 2019
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Pre-loaded software I di NOT USE Needs to be uninstalled. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 27, 2019
  4. 481986 Win User

How uninstall Pre loaded games in my ASHA 308

How uninstall Pre loaded games in my ASHA 308

481986, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Pre-loaded software I di NOT USE Needs to be uninstalled. - Similar Threads - Pre loaded software

2. I can't uninstall AMD software, it loads and loads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't uninstall AMD software, it loads and loads.: I can't uninstall AMD software, it loads and loads. I have restarted my pc and refreshed and it still loads and loads even if the driver version is visible and selected....
  3. I can't uninstall AMD software, it loads and loads.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't uninstall AMD software, it loads and loads.: I can't uninstall AMD software, it loads and loads. I have restarted my pc and refreshed and it still loads and loads even if the driver version is visible and selected....
  4. I can't uninstall AMD software, it loads and loads.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. To Uninstall Software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    To Uninstall Software: Uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel....
  6. Need help in uninstalling a software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help in uninstalling a software: I tried to re install a software which get me into trouble. I actually deleted the uninstalling file of that software named as uninst000.exe. So that I'm not able to uninstall the main software. I actually need to uninstall the software. Kindly help [ATTACH] This is the...
  7. Software uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software uninstall: I am trying to uninstall Quicken 2016. I am running windows10. I get error code 1721 when I try to uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-uninstall/4a476f38-a657-4ac2-880f-13ee9501abef
  8. pre-launching and pre-loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pre-launching and pre-loading: Last week I disabled pre-launching and pre-loading by editing the registry so CCleaner could fully clean Edge. This week both features have been re-enabled and I cannot get to the proper area in the registry to make the same editing entries. Can anybody help with this issue?...
  9. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pre-loaded games won't uninstall: I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks!...
  10. Windows 10 Blue Loading Circle Help - No pre-loaded Software Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Blue Loading Circle Help - No pre-loaded Software Desktop: Hi all, I know there are a few discussions regarding this (Blue Loading Circle Flashing mouse) but I am presented with a unique problem I believe or perhaps not... On my HP Laptop I had this problem - easy SOLVE with the HP Simple Pass however I have this problem again...