Windows 10: pre-login picture - how do I get back a changing picture?

Discus and support pre-login picture - how do I get back a changing picture? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When I open my laptop, a picture appears before I log in. This used to be different every time, and if I moved the mouse I could find what the picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JohnGilliver, Mar 2, 2021.

1. pre-login picture - how do I get back a changing picture?

When I open my laptop, a picture appears before I log in. This used to be different every time, and if I moved the mouse I could find what the picture was of. Now it's always the same picture, and I've lost the "what is it" feature. How do I get those back?

:)

JohnGilliver, Mar 2, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Disable Pre-Login picture

Hi, top setting here:

pre-login picture - how do I get back a changing picture? [​IMG]

also

pre-login picture - how do I get back a changing picture? [​IMG]

Lock screen:
    Try WinAero's tweaker (free).

dalchina, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Pre-Login screen pictures' origins

Hi Avabo,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me assist you with the query.

To assist you better, I would like to know when you say ‘’ I really love some of the pictures that windows randomly puts up in my pre-login screen’’ do you refer to the picture inside the circle or the login screen page?

You can go to the settings and change the picture of circle. However, please be informed that you cannot change the log-in screen page it is by design.

• Go to settings and click on Accounts.

• Click on Your email and accounts, click on
      Browse under the circle and select a picture.
    Hope this helps. Please post in case you have any further issues, we will be glad to help you further.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 2, 2021
  4. pre-login picture - how do I get back a changing picture?

My pre-login page picture changed and desktop icon size changed.

* Original title: screen picture

My pre-login page picture changed, why? it just happened.

my desk top icon size changed , why? it just happened.

No. I did not want to change and did not change it

Richard Beers, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

pre-login picture - how do I get back a changing picture?

1. pre-login picture - how do I get back a changing picture? - Similar Threads - pre login picture

2. HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.: How do I get my pictures back? They were in the Pictures Folder yesterday and when I looked today they were all gone. Apparently the picture folder was in One Drive despite my efforts to keep it on the computer. Also how do I stop one drive from moving my files around without...
  3. HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.: How do I get my pictures back? They were in the Pictures Folder yesterday and when I looked today they were all gone. Apparently the picture folder was in One Drive despite my efforts to keep it on the computer. Also how do I stop one drive from moving my files around without...
  4. Windows 10 random pre-login pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 random pre-login pictures: i know its lame to ask ques like this in 2020 but i had to. My ques is that in one of my pc the feature Windows 10 random pre-login pictures is working proprly which is in a better laptop and in other one it is not working where both of my pc is linked to microsoft online...
  5. Windows 10 random pre-login pictures

Windows 10 random pre-login pictures: again in 2020 i guess this is a very lame ques to ask but anyway my question is does this feature only work while i am using a microsoft account to log in or does it also work with a local account instead? Also in one of my computer it is working which is linked with a...
  6. Changing icons back to pictures.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing icons back to pictures.: Most of my pictures are icons. How do I make them all Pictures? The "show icons not pics" box is not checked so that is not the problem. Everything was fine until the cable guy came to replace a few boxes. I don't know if he did something...I don't think so...but this is...
  7. how to change the login screen picture?

how to change the login screen picture?: how to change the login screen picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-login-screen-picture/60765387-4f92-4d76-9ae9-e39839983077
  8. Windows 10 - Changing Pre Login screen picture

Windows 10 - Changing Pre Login screen picture: How do I do it please? version 1803 build 17134.165 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_theme/windows-10-changing-pre-login-screen-picture/aea66a6f-1110-4ce4-977c-fd43164aa8f9
  9. How can I change picture in the login screen

How can I change picture in the login screen: Cannot find how to change/add picture to the login screen? Any tips? 17509
  10. Disable Pre-Login picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Disable Pre-Login picture: Win 10 pro, latest updates Hi, My machine has no password prompt at startup. Ive eliminated the pretty picture page at boot and would like do the same at sign in/out. In fact, since I am the only user, id like to bypass the sign-in page as well, including at startup...