Windows 10: Pre-order GPD Pocket 2 with 8GB RAM for $624.99

Discus and support Pre-order GPD Pocket 2 with 8GB RAM for $624.99 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; GDP is almost ready to release a second-generation GPD Pocket with Microsoft’s Windows 10. The company recently opened up the crowd-funding on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Oct 23, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Pre-order GPD Pocket 2 with 8GB RAM for $624.99

GDP is almost ready to release a second-generation GPD Pocket with Microsoft’s Windows 10. The company recently opened up the crowd-funding on Indiegogo and now the China-based e-commerce company Tomtop is taking pre-orders of the GPD Pocket 2.

If you’re interested in GPD Pocket 2 but you missed the crowd-funding opportunity, you can pre-order the device from Tomtop and it will be shipped on November 1.

The new GPD Pocket 2 features an Intel Core M3-7Y30 Kaby lake processor versus the old Intel Atom X7 used in the original model. It features a thinner design with smaller bezels and there are more ports to play.

GPD Pocket 2 specs

• GPD Pocket 2 runs Windows 10 Home.
    • It has a UNIBODY machined magnalium body with two USB-A Ports and one USB-C port on the sides.
    • It comes with a 7-inch display (1920×1200) with support for multi-touch and 323 PPI.
    • The processor used in GPD Pocket 2 is Intel Core m3-7y30 which has a clock speed of 1.0GHz/2.6GHz. It’s a dual-core chip with 4 threads.
    • It uses Intel HD Graphics 615.
    • The device is available in both 4GB and 8GB LPDDR3 RAM coupled up with 128GB internal storage.
    • It also features active cooling.
    • Size: 181×113×8-14mm.
    • Connectivity: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks and Bluetooth 4.1.
    • Weight: 465g.
    Pre-order GPD Pocket 2 with 8GB RAM for 4.99 GPD-Pocket-2-specs.jpg
    Image Courtesy: GPD / Indiegogo.com

The key difference between the GPD Win 2 and GPC Pocket 2 is the gamepad. GPD Win 2 is a gaming-focused portable PC and GPD Pocket 2, on the other hand, is a pocketable Windows 10 PC.

You can get the GPD Pocket 2 for $624.99 by applying the coupon code SJGPDP2 on Tomtop. If you’re interested, you can pre-order the GPD Pocket 2 from here.

The post Pre-order GPD Pocket 2 with 8GB RAM for $624.99 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Oct 23, 2018

2. Gpd pocket pc

I've just purchased a gpd pocket windows 10 pc.

After the update of latest version of Windows it now requires a product key. Can anyone help with where to find this. There is no sticker on pc.

Darren

darrenmills1, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Want a 7 inch Windows 10 PC in your pocket?

Read more: Want a Windows 10 PC in your pocket? GPD's tiny laptop will also run Ubuntu | ZDNet

Brink, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Pre-order GPD Pocket 2 with 8GB RAM for $624.99

Halo Wars 2 pre-order

Hi Robert,

The codes for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will be sent out in waves, so it may take 7-10 days for you to receive your code.

If you didn't receive a code, it may be for one of the following reasons:

• You didn’t purchase or pre-order Halo Wars 2 on Xbox One or Windows 10.
    • You live in a region where Halo Wars 2 isn't available, or your account is based in a region where the game is unavailable.
    • You're not signed in with the account that was used to purchase Halo Wars 2 during the campaign dates.
    If you meet the eligibility requirements for the campaign but haven't received your code, kindly get in touch with our

Xbox Support team

Refer to
    Halo Wars 2 pre-order info
    fore more details.

Keep us posted with the status of your concern.

Catherine Cus., Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

Pre-order GPD Pocket 2 with 8GB RAM for $624.99

1. Pre-order GPD Pocket 2 with 8GB RAM for $624.99 - Similar Threads - Pre order GPD

2. Can put 2 8gb 2666 MHz ram with 2 16gb 32MHz ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can put 2 8gb 2666 MHz ram with 2 16gb 32MHz ram: I have an aurora r7 that came with 2 8gb ram and wanna add 2 16gb rams to it but i saw a post somewhere that said they might not be compatible so someone plz tell me if this would work or not...
  3. Can put 2 8gb 2666 MHz ram with 2 16gb 32MHz ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can put 2 8gb 2666 MHz ram with 2 16gb 32MHz ram: I have an aurora r7 that came with 2 8gb ram and wanna add 2 16gb rams to it but i saw a post somewhere that said they might not be compatible so someone plz tell me if this would work or not...
  4. Compare performance between 12gb ram 8gb + 4gb and 8gb ram 4gb x 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compare performance between 12gb ram 8gb + 4gb and 8gb ram 4gb x 2: Hi everyone who read this post, I have a question about compare performance about ram. Please say which is better choice 12gb ram 4+8 gb or 8gb ram 4x2 gb about gaming, work like office, coder, virtual machine, etc. Thank you so much. All the ram is same as about speed bus,...
  5. Compare performance between 12gb ram 8gb + 4gb and 8gb ram 4gb x 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compare performance between 12gb ram 8gb + 4gb and 8gb ram 4gb x 2: Hi everyone who read this post, I have a question about compare performance about ram. Please say which is better choice 12gb ram 4+8 gb or 8gb ram 4x2 gb about gaming, work like office, coder, virtual machine, etc. Thank you so much. All the ram is same as about speed bus,...
  6. Compare performance between 12gb ram 8gb + 4gb and 8gb ram 4gb x 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. GPD Pocket 2 running Windows 10 gets funded in a matter of hours on Indiegogo

in Windows 10 News
    GPD Pocket 2 running Windows 10 gets funded in a matter of hours on Indiegogo: Shenzhen-based GPD recently announced the successor to its GPD Pocket launched last year. The GPD Pocket 2 comes with upgraded hardware and some design tweaks. GPD has been making unique Windows 10 handheld consoles and the Chinese company recently unveiled the GPD Pocket 2,...
  8. Specs and price of GPD Pocket 2, the pocketable Windows 10 device revealed

in Windows 10 News
    Specs and price of GPD Pocket 2, the pocketable Windows 10 device revealed: GPD Pocket 2 is arriving sooner than expected as the product page has been published on Indiegogo although the crowdfunding campaign is not yet live. GPD Pocket 2 is a pocket-sized ‘ultra-sleek’ laptop powered by a full version of Windows 10 Home operating system. “We’re...
  9. GPD unveils second generation Pocket PC with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    GPD unveils second generation Pocket PC with Windows 10: GamePad Digital (GPD), the makers of portable Windows-powered computers recently announced the second generation model of the Pocket PC lineup. The GPD Pocket 2 will run Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system, and it’s a micro-size device coming with hardware that you will...
  10. 8gb RAM?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    8gb RAM?: Iam thinking of going to 8gb or RAM. Problem is I have 4 RAM slots on my motherboard and if I did buy the ram I'd get 2x4gb sticks. Would this make any difference? Would it work? 40075