Windows 10: Precision driver on L340-15IRH

Discus and support Precision driver on L340-15IRH in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, I've been trying to find a way to install the precision driver on my L340-15IRH. Found several articles and an archived post on how to do it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Xeadriel, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Precision driver on L340-15IRH

Hey,

I've been trying to find a way to install the precision driver on my L340-15IRH. Found several articles and an archived post on how to do it. It's a Synaptics touchpad so I tried following the according steps but it just gives me an error that it's not compatible. To be precise it says: "The folder you specified doesn't contain a compatible software driver for your device. If the folder contains a driver, make sure it is designed to work with Windows for x64-based systems."

I just really don't like not being able to right click with two fingers etc. so before giving up I wanted to try here.

Can anyone help me please?

submitted by /u/Xeadriel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Xeadriel, Dec 14, 2019

2. drivers for precise biometrics mc 250

Hi Domenico,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Plug in the device and run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter first to check if that helps.

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
    If the above method didn’t work then follow the below method

If the drivers for the precise biometrics mc 250 still couldn’t get detected I would suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if it works.

Method 2: Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Jowi2525 Win User
    How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

I have a new Ideapad L340. I want to disable gestures on the touchpad (especially tap to click). I followed the instructions at the Lenovo support site (URL listed at the bottom of this post). The instructions get you to Mouse Properties.
    Then the instructions say "click Settings or Advanced Settings."
    Unfortunately, on the Lenovo Ideapad L340 there is no Settings or Advanced Settings to click on in the Mouse Settings Dialog box.
    I have seen lots of suggestions that involve clicking on the tab to the right of the Hardware tab on the Mouse Properties dialog box, but there is no tap to the right of the Hardware tab.
    I am open to registry editing also.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks

Touchpad Settings in Windows 10, 8, 7 - IdeaPad - US

Jowi2525, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Hellpish Win User

Precision driver on L340-15IRH

Windows precision drivers please

I have an HP Omen 15ce072tx laptop with default Synaptics drivers. However I had installed Windows precision drivers and they worked really well. So when the new windows updates rolled out, I was extremely irritated by how I has forgotten to backup my
    driver. Also, the original source for the precision drivers have updated their drivers too so that they don't work anymore. Can anyone suggest where to get Windows Precision drivers that will work with my laptop?

Hellpish, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Precision driver on L340-15IRH

1. Precision driver on L340-15IRH - Similar Threads - Precision driver L340

2. Windows Precision Trackpad Driver is Flawed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Precision Trackpad Driver is Flawed: Microsoft Windows Precision Driver has had an awful bug since its arrival in windows 10 and 11 earliest and current releases.If a users' finger makes a short stroke followed by an immediate left-click press whether using one or two fingers thumb as left-click, index as curser...
  3. Regarding Driver for precision touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regarding Driver for precision touchpad: Laptop : Dell XPS 14 L401X WIndows 7, upgraded to windows 10 insider latest build I had a normal touchpad on my laptop. The driver was synaptics pointing device. I wanted a precision touchpad. So, I found some information on this website : How to enable a Precision Touchpad...
  4. Precision Touchpad on Lenovo Ideapad L340?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Precision Touchpad on Lenovo Ideapad L340?: Does anyone know if the precision touchpad is available for the Lenovo Ideapad L340? This laptop isn’t the gaming variant, by the way. I’ve tried to download and install the Elan one from various tutorials, but it disables the mouse. The default trackpad is a little laggy and...
  5. Choppy Scrolling on windows precision drivers

Choppy Scrolling on windows precision drivers: I just installed windows precision drivers on my 6 year old ideapad which had elan drivers and the scrolling has surprisingly got worse and choppy. Any fix ? submitted by /u/fartinguzi [link] [comments]...
  6. Lenovo s145 precision driver Elan.

Lenovo s145 precision driver Elan.: I got lenovo s145 laptop with ryzen7. Touchpad shows as HID\VEN_ELAN&DEV_0632&Col01 Please add support to that touchpad. Thats why I dont use Windows. It just works perfectly under linux libinput+ wayland I can use 4 finger gesture etc like butter smooth animation. But...
  7. Driver Power State Failure on Lenovo L340-15IRH

Driver Power State Failure on Lenovo L340-15IRH: Hi, Just bought my laptop couple weeks back and always stuck with BSOD Driver Power State Failure while using it not from sleep since day 1. I've been trying any possible manners restore system, uninstall-reinstall graphic driver, adjusting power option, you name it to fix...
  8. Windows precision drivers

Windows precision drivers: Hey guys I just learned yesterday that you can install the Windows precision drivers on basically any Elan or synaptics trackpad, I tried to install it on my Lenovo IdeaPad which has Elan drivers, the drivers get installed succesfully but after rebooting the mouse doesn't...
  9. Windows precision drivers please

Windows precision drivers please: I have an HP Omen 15ce072tx laptop with default Synaptics drivers. However I had installed Windows precision drivers and they worked really well. So when the new windows updates rolled out, I was extremely irritated by how I has forgotten to backup my driver. Also, the...
  10. Precision Touchpad Driver

Precision Touchpad Driver: Hello I've just got a new Samsung Laptop, and it has a precision touchpad (from Synaptics) in it. I'm trying to find a way to disable the "Precision" bit of it, so I can use synaptics own drivers, which have more options (specifically, the palm control on it is awful, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. l340-15irh touchpad driver

2. l340-15irh elan touchpad settings

3. l340 touchpad precision

4. ideapad l340 mouse device driver,
  5. driver 340-15,
  6. does lenovo l340 have windows precision drivers,
  7. windows precision driver ideapad l340,
  8. precision drivers lenovo l340,
  9. lenovo l340 windows precision driver,
  10. installing windows precision drivers for touchpad lenovo l340,
  11. lenovo l340 windows precision,