Windows 10: Precision Touchpad Drive Issues for Acer Aspire E15

Discus and support Precision Touchpad Drive Issues for Acer Aspire E15 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So quite some time back after an update for Windows 10, my laptop (Acer Aspire E15/Aspire E5-573G-52G) had been stripped of its precision touchpad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Muhammad Aqdas, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Precision Touchpad Drive Issues for Acer Aspire E15

So quite some time back after an update for Windows 10, my laptop (Acer Aspire E15/Aspire E5-573G-52G) had been stripped of its precision touchpad functionality, reducing it to that of a normal one. Now, this laptop does come with a precision touchpad, it's not as if I somehow got the wrong drivers for an ordinary touchpad.

Recently however, I found that a precision touchpad was extremely useful for my usage of the laptop. Now I'd like to regain that functionality, and I've tried a guide by HowToGeek, but that eventually had me unable to use the tap feature for single clicking. I was unable to find a functional guide, so I post here, how do I activate my laptop's precision touchpad? I'd greatly appreciate your help and would be grateful for a solution.

:)

Muhammad Aqdas, Jun 20, 2019

2. Acer Aspire V3 - Windows 10 - Touchpad not working with new driver

Aspire E15 - Touchpad not working at all

The touchpad on my e15 does not work at all, but after searching for forums, they said its the BIOS problem, so i updated my bios via acer support page, it works fine now, hope this help..

Cloud5trife, Jun 20, 2019
  3. thatgr Win User
    Acer Aspire V3 - Windows 10 - Touchpad not working with new driver

ill try this

any other input

thatgr, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Precision Touchpad Drive Issues for Acer Aspire E15

precision touchpad on an acer aspire E15

My laptop came with windows 10 and this precision touchpad worked fine then my 10mnth old baby started jamming on the keyboard when I walked away, now touch pad does not work only touch screen does and if I plug usb mouse in but no touch pad. when I go
    to the settings the settings are completely missing not there for the touch pad. so I check the device manager and have to click on hidden devices to even see the touchpad anywyas when I click on it it says not connected which is impossible its attached to
    my laptop so I thought maybe if I try to uninstall and then renstall it but after uninstall I cant find it so how can I reinstall the touchpad driver ?

MorganaGlass, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Precision Touchpad Drive Issues for Acer Aspire E15

1. Precision Touchpad Drive Issues for Acer Aspire E15 - Similar Threads - Precision Touchpad Drive

2. Acer aspire a517-52 - Touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire a517-52 - Touchpad: i got an Acer aspire a517-52 new laptop, windows 11 home version 21H2, my touchpad hasn't working from Day 1, i have tried everything that i found On-Line to solve this problem and didn't succeed. before i will returns the laptop to the store - is there a possible fix to this...
  3. Acer aspire a517-52 - Touchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer aspire a517-52 - Touchpad: i got an Acer aspire a517-52 new laptop, windows 11 home version 21H2, my touchpad hasn't working from Day 1, i have tried everything that i found On-Line to solve this problem and didn't succeed. before i will returns the laptop to the store - is there a possible fix to this...
  4. My Acer Aspire E15 is downloading update in the background.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Acer Aspire E15 is downloading update in the background.: My laptop keeps updating in the background thereby consuming a lot of data. I have gone to setting - updates and have paused updates for 30 days. I have also set it in metered connection and I have also gone to service.msc and disabled the update. After all these, the laptop...
  5. Acer Aspire 4752G Touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire 4752G Touchpad not working: my touchpad cant be detected, the synaptic p/s 2 driver at device manager is not working. saw this info message. not sure if this is due to ffc cable problem? because the ffc cable seems a bit worn out. Device ACPI\SYN1B45\4&21eaa156&0 had a problem starting. Driver...
  6. Acer Aspire E15-522: Urgent Issue - Please Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer Aspire E15-522: Urgent Issue - Please Help: Hello So today I was playing a Virtual Reality Game called "Second Life" when my whole laptop just froze up and restarted on me without warning or anything I was no where near my laptop when it happened also I was around no lag issues or anyone at all. I have had the...
  7. Acer aspire e15

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Acer aspire e15: My laptop stuck at the lock screen. I can't go through the log in screen. When i press any key the screen will flash many time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-aspire-e15/7928f1a7-6b0b-437b-b5ce-8254b0d87d54
  8. ACER ASPIRE E15 LAPTOP FACTORY RESET

ACER ASPIRE E15 LAPTOP FACTORY RESET: ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM WITH PYYSICAL AND ONSCREEN KEYBOARD. WHILE DOING A FACTORY RESET I CAN TO A SEND CODE PAGE TO VERIFY MY ID. HOWEVER I COULD NOT INTER MY INFORMATION BECAUCE OF KEYBOARDS.SHOULD I JUST POWER DOWN LAPTOP AND START OVER OR CAN I ?...
  9. Windows 10 upgrade on Acer Aspire E15 keyboard keys not working

Windows 10 upgrade on Acer Aspire E15 keyboard keys not working: Since updates have been installed as part of maintenance Windows 10, some keys on the keyboard will no longer work? Is there a fix for this, I've already tried updating installed drivers and it tells me they are up to date....
  10. Acer aspire e15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire e15: Why does my computer shut down my display when I plug in my battery charger. This has only happened since the latest Windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/acer-aspire-e15/9ebf7904-9876-4dfe-b7e9-524aa57e3f9d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notebook acer aspire 3 precision touchpad driver windows 10

2. acer E15 mouth pad driver