Windows 10: Precision touchpad gesture setting not changing MSI

Discus and support Precision touchpad gesture setting not changing MSI in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have msi laptop. I wanted to use precision touchpad gestures. It is working somehow, but I cannot change any of the settings. It changes in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MedetKhuzhabayev, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Precision touchpad gesture setting not changing MSI

Hello, I have msi laptop. I wanted to use precision touchpad gestures. It is working somehow, but I cannot change any of the settings.

It changes in settings, but when I use it keeps working as if I didnt change it.

Help me please Precision touchpad gesture setting not changing MSI :)

:)

MedetKhuzhabayev, Aug 4, 2019

2. Precision touchpad gesture setting not changing MSI

Hello, I have msi laptop. I wanted to use precision touchpad gestures. It is working somehow, but I cannot change any of the settings.

It changes in settings, but when I use it keeps working as if I didnt change it.

Help me please Precision touchpad gesture setting not changing MSI :)

MedetKhuzhabayev, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Swipe gestures

Hi Patrick,

Touchpad gestures in laptops are available as long as your computer has a precision touch pad. Many computer manufacturers add multi-gestures to the touchpad of their computers so that users can have more options. Since you're using Windows 10 on a Mac computer,
    kindly make sure your device has a precision touchpad. If you're using Windows 10 on your Mac computer, you can easily check if it has a precision touchpad by doing these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Devices.
    • On the left pane, choose Mouse & touchpad.
    • Check if you can see "Your PC has a precision touchpad" under Touchpad. If so, you will see different gesture options.

If you cannot see "Your PC has a precision touchpad" under Touchpad, you can still check if your computer has multi-gesture options. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Windows logo (Settings), and then click Run.
    • In the Run textbox, type main.cpl.
    • If you can see an extra tab beside the Hardware tab, your computer has multi-gesture options. You can access that tab to see if you'll be able to remove the swipe gestures.

If you have additional questions, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Sep 29, 2019
  4. ChuzzyTN Win User

Precision touchpad gesture setting not changing MSI

The problem MedetKhuzhabayev is referring to started since the last update. So, I believe he already has those updates installed.

Before the update, you can change how to gesture works for you. For example, I don't use reverse scrolling but since after the update, I'm forced to use reverse scrolling with no option of changing it. And if you know how I can change this gesture settings
    that will be very helpful

Kind regards,

Chuka

ChuzzyTN, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Precision touchpad gesture setting not changing MSI - Similar Threads - Precision touchpad gesture

2. Touchpad gesture settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad gesture settings: Hello! My gestures settings was gone and I don't know how to fix it, I tried updating the drivers multiple times, but the touchpad gesture settings was still not showing. the reset button was not showing either, I even tried to reformat my device but nothing happens.. i just...
  3. Touchpad gesture settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad gesture settings: Hello! My gestures settings was gone and I don't know how to fix it, I tried updating the drivers multiple times, but the touchpad gesture settings was still not showing. the reset button was not showing either, I even tried to reformat my device but nothing happens.. i just...
  4. Touchpad gesture settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Touchpad Gestures

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touchpad Gestures: Don't know if anyone looked into this or I'm too late, but you can use gestures in windows 10 just like GNOME 40 gestures.. do two/three fingers swipe up, down, left, right to see the magic.. submitted by /u/Mr_Linux_Lover [link] [comments]...
  6. Touchpad gesture

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad gesture: Hi, I'm trying 2 finger scroll using my touchpad but I'm not able to use any gestures on the touchpad. I looked upon the internet and try to figure it out from the device manager but there is no touchpad option in the device manager. I also tried settings -> touchpad but...
  7. Precision Touchpad

Precision Touchpad: Hello! How do I get Precision Touchpad on my Dell Laptop having Synaptics Touchpad? I have Synaptics touchpad driver v19.2.17.70 Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/precision-touchpad/2c45619b-f952-41f0-8413-36292f432ba5
  8. Gesture options are missing in touchpad settings.

Gesture options are missing in touchpad settings.: I want to disable and enable few gestures. But when I go on setting page and I am lost because there no options to do so and I am pretty sure my laptop does supports gesture features. Please help me in that. It will be a great help to me....
  9. Touchpad gesture

Touchpad gesture: Hi, I just installed a new windows 10 on my laptop but my touchpad gestures are not working. Can you please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-gesture/2f2fc9f1-d1db-4309-a3a9-e233dc3c82b7
  10. Precision touchpad and Logitech mouse gestures in a VM?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Precision touchpad and Logitech mouse gestures in a VM?: I'm looking for the best VM setup where I can use the touchpad with Precision gestures or for Logitech Master mouse with all its gestures in a VM. Having "just" a plain mouse in a VM, is really limiting when you are used to lots of gestures that can make your work much...