Windows 10: Precision Touchpad on Lenovo Ideapad L340?

Discus and support Precision Touchpad on Lenovo Ideapad L340? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone know if the precision touchpad is available for the Lenovo Ideapad L340? This laptop isn’t the gaming variant, by the way. I’ve tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wowywowwow, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Precision Touchpad on Lenovo Ideapad L340?

Does anyone know if the precision touchpad is available for the Lenovo Ideapad L340? This laptop isn’t the gaming variant, by the way. I’ve tried to download and install the Elan one from various tutorials, but it disables the mouse. The default trackpad is a little laggy and it makes navigating more difficult than it needs to be. I’m used to my MacBook’s smooth trackpad and I read that the precision touchpad driver would allow Windows 10 devices to possess a simpler feel.

submitted by /u/wowywowwow
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wowywowwow, Jun 8, 2020
  2. Jowi2525 Win User

How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

I have a new Ideapad L340. I want to disable gestures on the touchpad (especially tap to click). I followed the instructions at the Lenovo support site (URL listed at the bottom of this post). The instructions get you to Mouse Properties.
    Then the instructions say "click Settings or Advanced Settings."
    Unfortunately, on the Lenovo Ideapad L340 there is no Settings or Advanced Settings to click on in the Mouse Settings Dialog box.
    I have seen lots of suggestions that involve clicking on the tab to the right of the Hardware tab on the Mouse Properties dialog box, but there is no tap to the right of the Hardware tab.
    I am open to registry editing also.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks

Touchpad Settings in Windows 10, 8, 7 - IdeaPad - US

Jowi2525, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Keys on Lenovo Ideapad L340 Laptop swapped

I have a new Lenovo Ideapad L340. The @ sign on the keyboard has swapped with the " sign. How do I fix this?

AlanGlass1, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Precision Touchpad on Lenovo Ideapad L340?

Lenovo Ideapad Precision Touchpad and Reverse Scrolling

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330 and it came with Australian (reverse) scrolling. I was able to change it to traditional scrolling by installing a precision touchpad driver using this article: https://www.howtogeek.com/325347/how-to-enable-microsofts-precision-touchpad-drivers-on-your-laptop/.

However, I recently did a Windows reinstall on my laptop and the driver changed back to the factory one. When I attempt to install the precision touchpad and restart, my mouse won't work and I have to revert it back to the original driver.

I have tried installing multiple different touchpad drivers, going into touchpad settings, and downloading the latest drivers from Lenovo's website. I have a Synaptics Touchpad. Please Help!

Precision Touchpad on Lenovo Ideapad L340? 65115ab0-ec16-4b6d-a89c-034f0b5f12b7?upload=true.png

PopsicleSnow, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Precision Touchpad on Lenovo Ideapad L340?

1. Precision Touchpad on Lenovo Ideapad L340? - Similar Threads - Precision Touchpad Lenovo

2. random lag spikes Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    random lag spikes Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Gaming: so I've had my laptop for just over a year now and I primarily use it for school, with the occasional GTA 5 or Among Us in between. I started noticing these lag spikes around August or maybe a bit later. It doesn't happen just in games, but also when I'm just doing nothing,...
  3. Mic button (f4) not working(Lenovo IdeaPad L340)

Mic button (f4) not working(Lenovo IdeaPad L340): After I updated yesterday now my mic button doesn't work. I'm wondering if I can fix this, as it's very helpful in zoom meetings and in gaming sessions. When I press f4 my mic gets muted/unmuted and I see an icon in the middle of my screen. Anybody know if I can make it back...
  4. How to shut off tapping for lenovo ideapad l340

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to shut off tapping for lenovo ideapad l340: Hello & Thanks ; How to shut off tapping for lenovo ideapad l340 ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-shut-off-tapping-for-lenovo-ideapad-l340/abb96a97-e8e0-456c-a066-d8251bff7786
  5. Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API Precision Touchpad Driver not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API Precision Touchpad Driver not working.: I have an Ideapad S145-15API and my precision touchpad worked perfectly fine before I clean installed Windows. And now I've tried uninstalling the driver and updating it, it showed "The best drivers for your device are already installed." I tried editing the registry for the...
  6. Precision driver on L340-15IRH

Precision driver on L340-15IRH: Hey, I've been trying to find a way to install the precision driver on my L340-15IRH. Found several articles and an archived post on how to do it. It's a Synaptics touchpad so I tried following the according steps but it just gives me an error that it's not compatible. To be...
  7. Keys on Lenovo Ideapad L340 Laptop swapped

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keys on Lenovo Ideapad L340 Laptop swapped: I have a new Lenovo Ideapad L340. The @ sign on the keyboard has swapped with the " sign. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keys-on-lenovo-ideapad-l340-laptop-swapped/38681acd-d153-4216-b6dc-8ca138e8dd0b
  8. Lenovo Ideapad Precision Touchpad and Reverse Scrolling

Lenovo Ideapad Precision Touchpad and Reverse Scrolling: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330 and it came with Australian (reverse) scrolling. I was able to change it to traditional scrolling by installing a precision touchpad driver using this article:...
  9. How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad: I have a new Ideapad L340. I want to disable gestures on the touchpad (especially tap to click). I followed the instructions at the Lenovo support site (URL listed at the bottom of this post). The instructions get you to Mouse Properties. Then the instructions say "click...
  10. How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad: I have a new Ideapad L340. I want to disable gestures on the touchpad (especially tap to click). I followed the instructions at the Lenovo support site (URL listed at the bottom of this post). The instructions get you to Mouse Properties. Then the instructions say "click...