Windows 10: Precision touchpad turns off itself when i lock my laptop.

Discus and support Precision touchpad turns off itself when i lock my laptop. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use a laptop with official Precision touchpad support. all the driers have been downloader through the Windows update. My laptop is based of the ALPS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Михаил Сафонов, May 31, 2023.

1. Precision touchpad turns off itself when i lock my laptop.

I use a laptop with official Precision touchpad support. all the driers have been downloader through the Windows update. My laptop is based of the ALPS touchpad. Everything works fine until I want to get to the windows sigh in page. As I lock my laptop Precision drivers become disabled and the touchpad works like a simple touchpad, it doesnt work until i enter back to the desktop where everyhing is working again. The main problem is that Precision drivers work NOWHERE ELSE but only desktop.Is there a way or a fix to make precision drivers work everywhere?

:)

Михаил Сафонов, May 31, 2023

2. Can't use my precision touchpad

I updated my ASUS A46C to Windows 10. I had a precision touchpad before and now I can't use it. I looked up to the settings but there was no option for precision touchpad on my laptop. It's just disturbing because my old precision touchpad helped me a
    lot and felt more practical than now. Any suggestion or help?

Sevelyn Merlyna Wardani, May 31, 2023
  3. Precision Touchpad

Hi. I own a Samsung series 9. Im not entirely sure if my laptop even has a Precision Touchpad. It does say that the system has a "Limited Touch Support with 5 Touch Points" I dont know if this really helps but i just want to ask if it is possible for my
    laptop to get a Precision Touchpad. Is there something I can download and install to get a Precision Touchpad. I recently updated my OS to the Windows 10, this is when I first learned of the Precision Touchpad.

Eljine Mae Zhang, May 31, 2023
  4. Precision touchpad turns off itself when i lock my laptop.

Precision Touchpad

Hello!

How do I get Precision Touchpad on my Dell Laptop having Synaptics Touchpad? I have Synaptics touchpad driver v19.2.17.70

Thank You

adityabahl19, May 31, 2023
Thema:

Precision touchpad turns off itself when i lock my laptop.

1. Precision touchpad turns off itself when i lock my laptop. - Similar Threads - Precision touchpad turns

2. Touchpad keeps turning itself off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad keeps turning itself off.: Every time I restart my computer I have to go to settings and re-enable my touchpad because for some reason it keeps turning off automatically. This issue started very randomly a few days ago and I'm not sure what I should do other than keep turning it back on constantly. How...
  3. Touchpad keeps turning itself off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad keeps turning itself off.: Every time I restart my computer I have to go to settings and re-enable my touchpad because for some reason it keeps turning off automatically. This issue started very randomly a few days ago and I'm not sure what I should do other than keep turning it back on constantly. How...
  4. Precision touchpad turns off itself when i lock my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Precision touchpad turns off itself when i lock my laptop.: I use a laptop with official Precision touchpad support. all the driers have been downloader through the Windows update. My laptop is based of the ALPS touchpad. Everything works fine until I want to get to the windows sigh in page. As I lock my laptop Precision drivers...
  5. Precision touchpad turns off itself when i lock my laptop.

Precision touchpad turns off itself when i lock my laptop.: I use a laptop with official Precision touchpad support. all the driers have been downloader through the Windows update. My laptop is based of the ALPS touchpad. Everything works fine until I want to get to the windows sigh in page. As I lock my laptop Precision drivers...
  6. My laptop turns off by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop turns off by itself.: Hi all, something is wrong with my laptop, when I open it and doing some stuff, it turns off by itself. What caused this issue and how do I fix it? My laptop is HP Elitebook 8540pMy RAM is 4.00GB 3.86 usableMy processor is Intel Core i5 CPU, M 520 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHzThe...
  7. My laptop turns off by itself.

My laptop turns off by itself.: Hi all, something is wrong with my laptop, when I open it and doing some stuff, it turns off by itself. What caused this issue and how do I fix it? My laptop is HP Elitebook 8540pMy RAM is 4.00GB 3.86 usableMy processor is Intel Core i5 CPU, M 520 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHzThe...
  8. If I turn off "leave touchpad on when a mouse is connected" the touchpad turns off as if...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    If I turn off "leave touchpad on when a mouse is connected" the touchpad turns off as if...: I have also tried to uninstall the devices trough device manager but upon restart it stops working again. Any form of help is needed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-turn-off-leave-touchpad-on-when-a-mouse-is/36719dee-c57e-4bfe-8943-a15b054d873d
  9. I cannot turn my laptop's touchpad off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cannot turn my laptop's touchpad off: And it is making everything so much harder! I tried to google this problem and I haven't found a solution. This started after my last windows 10 update. The option to turn it off under Settings > Devices > Touchpad no longer exists. It disappeared with the update (theory). I...
  10. Laptop Turning itself "off"

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Turning itself "off": I am running Win 10 on a laptop. I have changed all the power settings to "NEVER" for everything. The laptop is on AC (not battery). No power outages. But when I come back after being away from the laptop for an hour or so. It is in sleep mode (I think) - I have to turn...