Windows 10: Precision Touchpad

Discus and support Precision Touchpad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! How do I get Precision Touchpad on my Dell Laptop having Synaptics Touchpad? I have Synaptics touchpad driver v19.2.17.70 Thank You... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by adityabahl19, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Precision Touchpad

Hello!

How do I get Precision Touchpad on my Dell Laptop having Synaptics Touchpad? I have Synaptics touchpad driver v19.2.17.70

Thank You

:)

adityabahl19, Sep 15, 2020

2. Can't use my precision touchpad

I updated my ASUS A46C to Windows 10. I had a precision touchpad before and now I can't use it. I looked up to the settings but there was no option for precision touchpad on my laptop. It's just disturbing because my old precision touchpad helped me a
    lot and felt more practical than now. Any suggestion or help?

Sevelyn Merlyna Wardani, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Precision Touchpad Driver

Hello

I've just got a new Samsung Laptop, and it has a precision touchpad (from Synaptics) in it. I'm trying to find a way to disable the "Precision" bit of it, so I can use synaptics own drivers, which have more options (specifically, the palm control on it is awful, and the cursor jumps all over the screen when typing, and selects different input areas, etc. and I want to enable one finger scrolling, which isn't possible with Windows/precision). However, I'm really struggling to do this. I've downloaded the drivers from Synaptics site, but when I disable the device, install this driver (by manually selecting it using have disk), and restart, the touchpad doesn't work at all. If I install the driver by running setup, it appears to install fine, but makes no difference. If I let Windows choose the driver, it reverts back to the precision settings that I don't want!

Been searching all day trying to find something, but no joy - any suggestions?

Thanks

Charlie

charlie1105, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Precision Touchpad

Precision Touchpad

Hi. I own a Samsung series 9. Im not entirely sure if my laptop even has a Precision Touchpad. It does say that the system has a "Limited Touch Support with 5 Touch Points" I dont know if this really helps but i just want to ask if it is possible for my
    laptop to get a Precision Touchpad. Is there something I can download and install to get a Precision Touchpad. I recently updated my OS to the Windows 10, this is when I first learned of the Precision Touchpad.

Eljine Mae Zhang, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Precision Touchpad

1. Precision Touchpad - Similar Threads - Precision Touchpad

2. No precision touchpad settings on Windows 11 boot camp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No precision touchpad settings on Windows 11 boot camp: I have reinstalled and reset all of Windows on my 2019 Macbook Pro 16". Previously on the same machine I had access to precision touchpad controls which let me set gestures, change scroll direction, etc. Since the reinstall, all the precision settings and behaviors are gone....
  3. No precision touchpad settings on Windows 11 boot camp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No precision touchpad settings on Windows 11 boot camp: I have reinstalled and reset all of Windows on my 2019 Macbook Pro 16". Previously on the same machine I had access to precision touchpad controls which let me set gestures, change scroll direction, etc. Since the reinstall, all the precision settings and behaviors are gone....
  4. Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver: Windows 10So, I opened my laptop to use it and the touchpad suddenly stopped working. I restarted it a bunch of times but it did not work like it usually does. I then looked up how to fix it and in the device manager, the Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver was hidden....
  5. Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver

Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver: Windows 10So, I opened my laptop to use it and the touchpad suddenly stopped working. I restarted it a bunch of times but it did not work like it usually does. I then looked up how to fix it and in the device manager, the Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver was hidden....
  6. Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. dell m3800 touchpad windows precision driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell m3800 touchpad windows precision driver: Hi, i'm having a weird trouble with this old boy. i have been trying the last few week to upgrade the dell touchpad driver to windows precision driver. But i'm not getting the result i want. i first tried lenovo driver but 1cm on the touchpad became unactive only the right...
  8. dell m3800 touchpad windows precision driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dell m3800 touchpad windows precision driver: Hi, i'm having a weird trouble with this old boy. i have been trying the last few week to upgrade the dell touchpad driver to windows precision driver. But i'm not getting the result i want. i first tried lenovo driver but 1cm on the touchpad became unactive only the right...
  9. dell m3800 touchpad windows precision driver

10. Precision touchpad turns off itself when i lock my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Precision touchpad turns off itself when i lock my laptop.: I use a laptop with official Precision touchpad support. all the driers have been downloader through the Windows update. My laptop is based of the ALPS touchpad. Everything works fine until I want to get to the windows sigh in page. As I lock my laptop Precision drivers...