Windows 10: Predator helios 300 after update cleanup!

Discus and support Predator helios 300 after update cleanup! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good evening everyone! Today my laptop updated itself and had to wait out 2 hours of cleanup afterwards with no other option at all. After 2 hours of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SeboMehmed, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Predator helios 300 after update cleanup!

Good evening everyone!
    Today my laptop updated itself and had to wait out 2 hours of cleanup afterwards with no other option at all.
    After 2 hours of waiting cleanup finished laptop started but felt kinda slow no icons appeard,
    so i restarted the laptop and here we are looking at the "Clean up in progress. Do not turn off the computer."
    PLEASE HELP :

:)

SeboMehmed, Dec 25, 2020
  2. JPhuditsh Win User

Acer Predator Helios 300 cannot update Win10 1803

Dear Sir,

Please help me.

I use Acer Predator Helios 300 with Win 10 but i cannot install 1803.

The popup show "your hardware is not supported of this version of Windows 10."

How to solve this problem.

Thank you,

JPhuditsh, Dec 25, 2020
  3. there is a brightness problem in my laptop ACER PREDATOR HELIOS 300... brightness is full it in not decreasing can u tell me how to fix these problem

there is a brightness problem in my laptop ACER PREDATOR HELIOS 300... brightness is full it in not decreasing can u tell me how to fix these problem

syedhayathbasha, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Predator helios 300 after update cleanup!

Qual Windows 10 Pro instalar no Acer Predator Helios 300?

Vi no fórum daqui da Microsoft problemas com a instalação da build no modelo Acer, conforme o link " Acer Predator Helios 300 cannot update Win10 1803 " por isso resolvi
    perguntar aqui no fórum antes.

Bom, consegui esclarecer a dúvida muito obrigado pelo seu retorno e atendimento Dio Xavier, obrigado e um bom turno de expediente para vc e também para todos de sua equipe.

Atenciosamente,

Edinaldo Dias.

Eddie Naro, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Predator helios 300 after update cleanup!

1. Predator helios 300 after update cleanup! - Similar Threads - Predator helios 300

2. 22H2 Windows 11 - Acer Predator Helios 300

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    22H2 Windows 11 - Acer Predator Helios 300: My first post a month ago was -- I recently updated my computer as it was required to update it to the update - 22H2. When downloading it and restarting, I did come across an error as it was finished downloading so it needed to "automatically repair". I am an active gamer and...
  3. Windows 11 22H2 update - Acer Predator Helios 300 Laptop

Windows 11 22H2 update - Acer Predator Helios 300 Laptop: I recently updated my computer as it was required to update it to the recent 22H2. When downloading it and restarting, I did come across an error as it was finished downloading so it needed to "automatically repair". I am an active gamer and it was not detecting my GPU as I...
  4. Slow WIFI speed on Acer Predator helios 300

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow WIFI speed on Acer Predator helios 300: HI, I am getting very slow speed over the WIFI on this particular device acer predator helios 300 but on other devices the speed is okay.But if using the ethernet cable the speed is fine. So definitely there is some issue with this particular device. Please let me know how to...
  5. Slow WIFI speed on Acer Predator helios 300

Slow WIFI speed on Acer Predator helios 300: HI, I am getting very slow speed over the WIFI on this particular device acer predator helios 300 but on other devices the speed is okay.But if using the ethernet cable the speed is fine. So definitely there is some issue with this particular device. Please let me know how to...
  6. Slow WIFI speed on Acer Predator helios 300

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. CRASHES DURING GAMING ON PREDATOR HELIOS 300

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRASHES DURING GAMING ON PREDATOR HELIOS 300: I have a brand new predator Helios 300 PH315-53 , It crashes after an hour or so of gaming irrespective of turbo mode .Sometimes the game quits to desktop, sometimes the picture freezes and a buzzing sound is heard keyboard and mouse unresponsive, and I have to hard reboot to...
  8. Acer predator helios 300 bsod to no bootable device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer predator helios 300 bsod to no bootable device: Laptop works fine until I start playing games then it bsods to whea uncorrectable error sometimes kernel data inpage error and then shows no bootable device. If I let it stay off for 5-10 min then try starting it , it will start completely fine , also when it shows no...
  9. Predator Helios 300 GPU goes inactive and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Predator Helios 300 GPU goes inactive and BSOD: Hey folks. I have a Predator Helios 300 2019 I5 9300H + RTX 2060 PH-315-52 I bought last May and during August it started not wanting to use the RTX 2060 GPU in the PC for games and other tasks. If I open a game, it would cause the GPU to go inactive and the integrated GPU to...
  10. Ethernet not working on Predator Helios 300(2019)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet not working on Predator Helios 300(2019): Alright, so I've had this laptop for a while now with the ethernet not functioning. I have tried installing the drivers for this laptop except when I do it has this message of " If deep sleep mode is enabled please plug the cable". I don't really know what this means, I would...