Windows 10: Predator PH317-53-7777 Acer TrueHarmony not installed.

Discus and support Predator PH317-53-7777 Acer TrueHarmony not installed. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I just got this laptop Acer Predator PH317-53-7777 which is supposed to come with Acer Trueharmony, which is nowhere to be found. Not on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RodrigoC11, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Predator PH317-53-7777 Acer TrueHarmony not installed.

Hi,

I just got this laptop Acer Predator PH317-53-7777 which is supposed to come with Acer Trueharmony, which is nowhere to be found. Not on the speakers properties, not on the Realtek Audio Manager, just nowhere.

Laptop does not even include Dolby.

Sound is totally awful.

I have downloaded and installed audio drivers from Acer website which should include TrueHarmony, nothing changes.

Sound is a mess.

Contacted customer support online... no help, clueless guy said trueharmony is an upgrade to the laptop, that's why it is not included. He had no idea how should I get Trueharmony.

I attach screenshots.

Please someone tell me how to fix this. This is an expensive laptop, sound is horrible, only works well with bluetooth speakers.

Thanks.

Predator PH317-53-7777 Acer TrueHarmony not installed. 6ac84092-9fd2-463d-9de2-05b6d7194dd5?upload=true.jpg Predator PH317-53-7777 Acer TrueHarmony not installed. c494ccf8-9b73-4eb2-81c4-d22c73cbca78?upload=true.jpg Predator PH317-53-7777 Acer TrueHarmony not installed. 712c963d-e7aa-406e-b8ef-5697ae9ef58f?upload=true.jpg

:)

RodrigoC11, Mar 26, 2020
  2. PaulPChou Win User

cannot find Acer TrueHarmony for my device

hi,

I recently brought this device: Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G-57VG and the sticker states that it has the TrueHarmony as well as some websites. But the issue is I cannot even find where TrueHarmony is. Does anyone know where it is or why I cannot find it? Do not
    know what category it should be under.

PaulPChou, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Law-II Win User
    Acer Predator X58

Hi

Try the manufacturer ACER web site.

select: Support; Drivers and Manuals; Desktop; Predator

select: (Computer) Model Number

Note: If an updated bios is available it will be listed in the BIOS section

"Upgrading your system BIOS incorrectly could harm your Acer Product. Please proceed with caution."

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Devon68 Win User

Predator PH317-53-7777 Acer TrueHarmony not installed.

Devon68, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Predator PH317-53-7777 Acer TrueHarmony not installed.

1. Predator PH317-53-7777 Acer TrueHarmony not installed. - Similar Threads - Predator PH317 7777

2. Acer predator bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer predator bsod: I turned on my2 week old Acer predator laptop. For some reason the bsod and automatic repair keeps coming on repeatedly. it comes on and goes to blue screen and goes right back to shut down for a second and to blue screen over and over. I cant go into any safe mode, nothing...
  3. Acer predator bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer predator bsod: I turned on my2 week old Acer predator laptop. For some reason the bsod and automatic repair keeps coming on repeatedly. it comes on and goes to blue screen and goes right back to shut down for a second and to blue screen over and over. I cant go into any safe mode, nothing...
  4. Is Acer Predator 300 compatible with window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Acer Predator 300 compatible with window 11: Is Acer Predator 300 compatible with window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-acer-predator-300-compatible-with-window-11/ac9f0bf4-9aeb-4875-94a4-bd6979a80f17
  5. Is Acer Predator 300 compatible with window 11

Is Acer Predator 300 compatible with window 11: Is Acer Predator 300 compatible with window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-acer-predator-300-compatible-with-window-11/ac9f0bf4-9aeb-4875-94a4-bd6979a80f17
  6. Acer predator laptop will not connect to printers: error received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer predator laptop will not connect to printers: error received: My laptop is unable to print from any printers it connects to through wifi. The printers work fine, as the rest of the office is able to use them, but I continually receive an error any time I attempt to print...
  7. Slow WIFI speed on Acer Predator helios 300

Slow WIFI speed on Acer Predator helios 300: HI, I am getting very slow speed over the WIFI on this particular device acer predator helios 300 but on other devices the speed is okay.But if using the ethernet cable the speed is fine. So definitely there is some issue with this particular device. Please let me know how to...
  8. Acer announces new Predator Desktops, Monitors and Accessories

in Windows 10 News
    Acer announces new Predator Desktops, Monitors and Accessories: Acer has rounded out its award-winning gaming line with a host of powerful, cutting-edge gaming PCs, monitors and accessories. Options are available to suit a wide range of gamers, from professionals looking for top-of-the-line technology to casual players wanting a solid...
  9. "No Bootable drive" on my Acer Predator triton 700

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "No Bootable drive" on my Acer Predator triton 700: HI, over the past few weeks the "No Bootable drive" option would show up when booting up my pc. I was always able to boot up again and it would boot up fine. But now I can't get past the "No Bootable drive" error now! I tried switching to the "Legacy" boot option, but there...
  10. cannot find Acer TrueHarmony for my device

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot find Acer TrueHarmony for my device: hi, I recently brought this device: Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G-57VG and the sticker states that it has the TrueHarmony as well as some websites. But the issue is I cannot even find where TrueHarmony is. Does anyone know where it is or why I cannot find it? Do not know what...