Windows 10: Preferred band property not showing

Discus and support Preferred band property not showing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My wifi card is qualcomm atheros qca9377 and want to set preferred as 5Ghz but in my windows its not showing any settings regarding this property.[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PankajSharma7, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Preferred band property not showing

My wifi card is qualcomm atheros qca9377 and want to set preferred as 5Ghz but in my windows its not showing any settings regarding this property.Preferred band property not showing [​IMG]

:)

PankajSharma7, Sep 27, 2018

2. Can't change printer preferences in Windows 10

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• What exactly happens when you try to go into printer driver settings from Control Panel?
    I suggest you to try the steps given below and check if it helps:

Step 1:

• Type change default printer and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Step 2:

• Type printers and scanners and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Unable to see MS Band 2 on Lumia 950

I have the latest update but found the answer when I looked at this link:-

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...lacement/0623c59c-6660-4e4d-9219-88496c63c176

It looks as though the MS Band doesn't de-register the existing band and as a result doesn't show up in the phones Bluetooth list. I'm not sure what step in the linked list I'd taken when the phone/band appeared and sorted itself out - but it did, so if
    anyone else has the problem it's worth repeating the steps in the link.

Because the band was out of sync with the Steps recorded on the phone and I couldn't find a way of making the steps = the phone. However, next day when the band reset itself they were all in sync again. Microsoft should probably sort this out - especially
    as changing bands/phones is quite common - but it's working now which was my main concern.

neilfoley_943, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Preferred band property not showing

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Preferred band property not showing partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Preferred band property not showing

1. Preferred band property not showing - Similar Threads - Preferred band property

2. I can't find preferred band.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find preferred band.: I can't find preferred band in my wifi adapter properties. Here is a screenshot.That is all I see in my Network Adapters advanced properties please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-preferred-band/0ba5e442-626c-432b-b984-5c09286ea51f
  3. Trying to change Realtek RTL8822BE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter properties to Preferred Band 5G...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to change Realtek RTL8822BE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter properties to Preferred Band 5G...: The question pretty much sums it up, I can't get the properties to stay on anything else than 802.11d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-change-realtek-rtl8822be-80211ac-pcie/b55c9d30-a8cd-4cf1-acce-5af0a0c2c325
  4. Band Preference missing in Wi-Fi adapter propertie.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Band Preference missing in Wi-Fi adapter propertie.: I'm trying to change my 2.4GHz band on my Wi-Fi adapter to 5GHz but the 'band preference' is missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/band-preference-missing-in-wi-fi-adapter-propertie/1fcb5ae1-1211-47ba-ad9c-085337db6de5
  5. Band Preference missing in Wi-Fi adapter propertie.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Band Preference missing in Wi-Fi adapter propertie.: I'm trying to change my 2.4GHz band on my Wi-Fi adapter to 5GHz but the 'band preference' is missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/band-preference-missing-in-wi-fi-adapter-propertie/1fcb5ae1-1211-47ba-ad9c-085337db6de5
  6. How to add Preferred Band?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add Preferred Band?: Preferred band is missing in the Advanced Settings of my WiFi adapter. Realtek 8821CE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NICPlease don't send instructions to check for the Preferred Band. It is not there.I've already scoured the internet and it seems that everyone has the same...
  7. How to add Preferred Band?

How to add Preferred Band?: Preferred band is missing in the Advanced Settings of my WiFi adapter. Realtek 8821CE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NICPlease don't send instructions to check for the Preferred Band. It is not there.I've already scoured the internet and it seems that everyone has the same...
  8. Preferred band option not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preferred band option not showing: So my laptop supports both 2ghz and 5ghz wifi but I can't find preferred band option in my network adaptors setting what should I do to run it in 5ghz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preferred-band-option-not-showing/44be33e2-b041-433d-8cf7-e3cab2a12084
  9. Preferred band option not showing

Preferred band option not showing: So my laptop supports both 2ghz and 5ghz wifi but I can't find preferred band option in my network adaptors setting what should I do to run it in 5ghz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preferred-band-option-not-showing/44be33e2-b041-433d-8cf7-e3cab2a12084
  10. qualcomm atheros qca9377 prefered band option not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    qualcomm atheros qca9377 prefered band option not showing: I have Asus laptop with qualcomm atheros qca9377 wlan card. I want my laptop to be able to connect to 5GHz network. I researched how to do that, almost all the guides say that I need to change the prefered band option in the advance menu in the driver properties. But my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 how to step up prefered band

2. Preferred Band not found in windows

3. windows preferred band not found

4. windows 10 network adapter preferred band missing,
  5. preferred band not shown windows,
  6. preferred band is missing,
  7. Band preferred in 1809