Windows 10: Preformance/Windows Issue

Discus and support Preformance/Windows Issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This has been happening for a few weeks now and is really annoying. Sometimes when I would watch videos windows sound would start stuttering and like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RicoCrummer, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Preformance/Windows Issue

This has been happening for a few weeks now and is really annoying. Sometimes when I would watch videos windows sound would start stuttering and like lagging and the mouse would lag. When I play games like 3 minutes in my computer's frames will go down, sound starts to stutter, and my mouse starts lagging and stuttering too. I tried updating drivers and tried deleting some programs and it still does it.

:)

RicoCrummer, Dec 21, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Maria Fab Win User
    Internet Preformance Issue

Hi Maxwell,

To isolate your concern, were there any changes made on your PC or router prior to this? We suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps provided in this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Preformance/Windows Issue

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Preformance/Windows Issue

1. Preformance/Windows Issue - Similar Threads - Preformance Issue

2. I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.: Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎15/‎01/‎2022OS build 19045.4046Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.Its as if the OS is blocking me entirely....
  3. I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.: Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎15/‎01/‎2022OS build 19045.4046Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.Its as if the OS is blocking me entirely....
  4. My laptop's fans suddenly increased as well as a massive drop in preformance.

My laptop's fans suddenly increased as well as a massive drop in preformance.: HelloI'm going to jump straight into the question. What has happened to my laptop all of a sudden? Yesterday, I was playing cyberpunk 2077 in the morning on my laptop with the charge on, background processes closed and no tabs open. The game was running at a smooth 60+ fps...
  5. My laptop's fans suddenly increased as well as a massive drop in preformance.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop's fans suddenly increased as well as a massive drop in preformance.: HelloI'm going to jump straight into the question. What has happened to my laptop all of a sudden? Yesterday, I was playing cyberpunk 2077 in the morning on my laptop with the charge on, background processes closed and no tabs open. The game was running at a smooth 60+ fps...
  6. My laptop's fans suddenly increased as well as a massive drop in preformance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. My Windows 11 gaming laptop seems to have a lower preformance when not plugged in to charger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 gaming laptop seems to have a lower preformance when not plugged in to charger?: Hi! So I have a question about my new gaming laptop, I play high quality and quite demanding games such as WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition & also run other things like Minecraft RTX it looks so glorious! and take WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition for example, when my laptop is...
  8. My Windows 11 gaming laptop seems to have a lower preformance when not plugged in to charger?

My Windows 11 gaming laptop seems to have a lower preformance when not plugged in to charger?: Hi! So I have a question about my new gaming laptop, I play high quality and quite demanding games such as WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition & also run other things like Minecraft RTX it looks so glorious! and take WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition for example, when my laptop is...
  9. How can i make my mouse preform a keyboard action, but also do the normal mouse action?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i make my mouse preform a keyboard action, but also do the normal mouse action?: I want to have my Right Click press the Scroll Lock key on my keyboard, but I don't know what programs to use or how to set it up.If possible, it would be better to hold the right click down and the scroll lock key will also stay down. I appreciate any help that I can get,...
  10. How can i make my mouse preform a keyboard action, but also do the normal mouse action?

How can i make my mouse preform a keyboard action, but also do the normal mouse action?: I want to have my Right Click press the Scroll Lock key on my keyboard, but I don't know what programs to use or how to set it up.If possible, it would be better to hold the right click down and the scroll lock key will also stay down. I appreciate any help that I can get,...