Windows 10: Preinstalled MS Office Student or Home Edition Subscription continues if hard drive crashes...

Discus and support Preinstalled MS Office Student or Home Edition Subscription continues if hard drive crashes... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I have an Hp Laptop MS Office 2016 Home/Student edition preinstalled. My hardrive has crashed and I am planning to do fresh install of Window 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RavikSak, Jun 7, 2020.

1. RavikSak Win User

Preinstalled MS Office Student or Home Edition Subscription continues if hard drive crashes...

Hi,

I have an Hp Laptop MS Office 2016 Home/Student edition preinstalled. My hardrive has crashed and I am planning to do fresh install of Window 10 on new SSD. So my concern is whether my MS Office subscription will continue or not.

Thanks and Regards,

Ravi

:)

RavikSak, Jun 7, 2020

2. Office home and student

I purchased a three year sub. to office home and student and my computer crashed. I purchased a new laptop, so how to I get my subscription on to my new laptop.

DonnieBlacketer, Jun 7, 2020
  3. z3r010 Win User
    Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

Read more - Making it easier for teachers and students to work together - Office Blogs

z3r010, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Bouncer12 Win User

Preinstalled MS Office Student or Home Edition Subscription continues if hard drive crashes...

MS Office Home and Student 2010 does not work

I have a similar problem with windows 10 upgrade from windows 7, my power point with office 2010 home and student version keep on crashing (it went to save document mode for a long time without recovering) and then the whole PP file is gone.

I did a repair and it seems to work, but for some reason, when I open a PP file, instead of displaying the PP at the Home tab, it went into Design tab mode.

What should I do?

I read the answer from MS engineer Ratandeep suggesting reinstall in this community, but I also read in this community that windows 10 will not let you do a reinstall of 2010 Home and Student Office app. What do I do now?

Bouncer12, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Preinstalled MS Office Student or Home Edition Subscription continues if hard drive crashes... - Similar Threads - Preinstalled Office Student

2. Need to reactivate Home Student Edition of MS Office

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need to reactivate Home Student Edition of MS Office: Why is my student home edition of MS Office expiring ?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-reactivate-home-student-edition-of-ms/e66891ce-0002-4b71-b19b-8d34b328de72
  3. Need to reactivate Home Student Edition of MS Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to reactivate Home Student Edition of MS Office: Why is my student home edition of MS Office expiring ?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-reactivate-home-student-edition-of-ms/e66891ce-0002-4b71-b19b-8d34b328de72
  4. Need to reactivate Home Student Edition of MS Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MS Office Home and Student 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office Home and Student 2019: Because Word had a odd look to the icon, I ran the trouble shooter. Other users told me their 2016 and 2019 Word also looked like mine - very different from any other desktop icons. The troubleshooter found that Word was incompatible and fixed it. Is this an issue that should...
  6. MS Office Home and Student 2019

MS Office Home and Student 2019: Because Word had a odd look to the icon, I ran the trouble shooter. Other users told me their 2016 and 2019 Word also looked like mine - very different from any other desktop icons.<br><u>The troubleshooter found that Word was incompatible and fixed it.<br></u>Is this an...
  7. MS Office Home and Student 2019

MS Office Home and Student 2019: Because Word had a odd look to the icon, I ran the trouble shooter. Other users told me their 2016 and 2019 Word also looked like mine - very different from any other desktop icons. The troubleshooter found that Word was incompatible and fixed it. Is this an issue that should...
  8. Office home and student

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office home and student: I purchased a three year sub. to office home and student and my computer crashed. I purchased a new laptop, so how to I get my subscription on to my new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-home-and-student/185a121a-9ce5-4689-bd8b-11daef0117a9"
  9. Ms Office home and student 2019 pc crash

Ms Office home and student 2019 pc crash: In this event how do I install my office in my new pc? I read about it at the MS site but I coud not understand the second step which is too deactivate. 124702
  10. replace MS office Home and Student 2010 with Libre office

replace MS office Home and Student 2010 with Libre office: I don't want to lose all my information that is currently in word format. Do I install Libreoffice first then use add remove to remove MS to switch and keep my files? I do not know how to make the transition and not lose my data in my desktop and also two flash drives....