Windows 10: Preinstalled office deleted without activation

Discus and support Preinstalled office deleted without activation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; During SSD installation preinstalled office deleted and it was deleted without activation. How can i recover it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Beena Bhandari, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Preinstalled office deleted without activation

During SSD installation preinstalled office deleted and it was deleted without activation. How can i recover it?

:)

Beena Bhandari, Aug 9, 2022

2. Activation of preinstalled windows office

I have already preinstalled office 2016. but after full reset of my device I cannot activate my office. I have not any product key in my outlook and gmail. how can I activate office 2016???

DEBGOPAL ROY, Aug 9, 2022
  3. HiSpeed Win User
    MS Office 2007 no more activated...

I contacted a support manager and the situation is:

1. With all my hardware modifications, I reached the limit number of activation (8).
    2. Microsoft is no more capable to force a new activation.
    3. They suggested me to uninstall and reinstall Office in order to redo an activation.

This last point is not good for me because of the time required, specially with the online updates.
    May be, I have only to delete the product key into the registry but Microsoft is not able to confirm.
    Do you have an idea before I try to crack it?

HiSpeed, Aug 9, 2022
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

Preinstalled office deleted without activation

MS Office 2007 no more activated...

Download an iso with all updates and use your serial.

NdMk2o1o, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

Preinstalled office deleted without activation

1. Preinstalled office deleted without activation - Similar Threads - Preinstalled office deleted

2. Preinstalled office deleted without activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preinstalled office deleted without activation: During SSD installation preinstalled office deleted and it was deleted without activation. How can i recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preinstalled-office-deleted-without-activation/78dfbda2-9497-4674-be37-a8242a5c6d00
  3. Preinstalled windows Activate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preinstalled windows Activate?: 1 I have purchased an HP laptop with pre-installed Windows 10. Now want to clean install this OS on my laptop. I want to format my laptop and again want to install windows 10. So, I want to make a bootable USB of this pre-installed windows 10. How can I make this??2 How to...
  4. Preinstalled windows Activate?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preinstalled windows Activate?: 1 I have purchased an HP laptop with pre-installed Windows 10. Now want to clean install this OS on my laptop. I want to format my laptop and again want to install windows 10. So, I want to make a bootable USB of this pre-installed windows 10. How can I make this??2 How to...
  5. Reset a PC with preinstalled office without losing information

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reset a PC with preinstalled office without losing information: My HP laptop is getting slow on start up. I want to reset laptop without losing office 2019. When i bought they didn't provide me any product key and with the help of Microsoft office team i was finally able to activate it. I want to know if I reset then will it come with...
  6. Office activation code on preinstalled suite

Office activation code on preinstalled suite: I bought a Dell computer that had Office 16 installed. The hard drive on this computer is crashing and I have purchased a new computer. How do I find the activation code on Office so I can load it on my new computer....
  7. reinstall windows without losing preinstalled microsoft office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstall windows without losing preinstalled microsoft office: hello community, i want to ask if i want to reinstalled my windows 10 which is preinstalled in my laptop, can i losing my preinstalled office 2019? if i didnt want to losing my office 2019, which step should i take to reinstall my windows?...
  8. need help to activate a preinstalled version of MS Office 2016 home

in Microsoft Office and 365
    need help to activate a preinstalled version of MS Office 2016 home: i bought a HP laptop 15-da1041TU, from a retail store. The next day, i had issues with windows updates and was asked reinstall Win 10. upon reinstallation, i lost access to a preinstalled version of MS Office that was activated by the dealer, using some part of my email...
  9. Activation of preinstalled windows office

Activation of preinstalled windows office: I have already preinstalled office 2016. but after full reset of my device I cannot activate my office. I have not any product key in my outlook and gmail. how can I activate office 2016???...
  10. PreInstalled Windows 10 Not Activated?

PreInstalled Windows 10 Not Activated?: Hello everyone, I have a bit of a situation on my hands and I'm hoping you guys can help me out. I purchased a new CyberPowerPC Gaming desktop from Best Buy the other day, and I finally got it online today. While I was poking around in settings to get some updates going,...